It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Dangers Involved in Channeling Demonic Spirits....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've been following your previous thread as well on demonic attack. I think this was more or less the missing piece of the puzzle for me. Have you had any successes since? What things have you tried already? I always have an open line as well for U2U.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello All,

Thank you for all of your responses, they are helping me. The reason I decided to share that experience with you has a lot to do with my first thread about my demonic oppression. In it I shared with you what I go through today, in the present. A lot of people had great advice and a lot of questions, so I decided to give you a little history into why all of this is happening. Hence the ouija board experience, which is what started it all. I would like to share my experiences chronologically so that there is a better understanding of my oppression.... I want to share with you what it is like to go through these demonic attacks. Some say it is a sleep disorder, some say it is mental illness, but I know different. The experiences are real and quite frightening. If you want to hear more, please let me know.

Icelandia

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i would want to hear more , but i can't u2u yet
send me ?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I tend not to share my experiences here, knowing full well the butcher knives are being sharpened as we speak, but if you don't mind I'd certainly be interested. It may paint a larger picture of what I went through.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Tell us......come out with it!
Talk.....
The suspense is killing me, you should be a writer...
You write well, so don't worry about it being long, just tell us...sigh

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I say if you want to mess with Ouija boards or other channeling devices, GO AHEAD!!!! If you didn't believe in God before you started screwing around with them, you will afterwards. Not only that, I will love reading your posts about how demons are infesting your home and oppressing you.

Seriously, read The Demonologist by Gerald Brittle before you start down that path.

Peace

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I had a very similar experience when I was around the same age. I don’t remember what was “said,” but I remember the results.

I picked up the board, smashed it over my knee breaking it into two pieces, and threw it into the fireplace. I threw the little plastic thing in the fire too, and never looked back.

Please share some more of your experiences.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
We are waiting for more!

Bal is right, you are a terrific writer.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I tend not to share my experiences here, knowing full well the butcher knives are being sharpened as we speak

Me too....I keep sp much to myself.....I learned that at the very beginning when I made an honest mistake on something and got crucified even while explaining I made a goof.....plus in this forum you have so many people claiming this that and the other thing...that I usually won't come in here too much at all, not to mention most that really "can" do not discuss and those usually screaming from the roof tops usually know or do nothing...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This thread can be for the beleivers, who cares what the others think.

I personally would never touch a ouija board, but boy oh boy have I heard stories.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
This thread can be for the beleivers

It does not work that way on a public BB.....all threads are free for everyone to post on...there are no restrictions as to believing in the thread subject matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
this rediculous hodge-podge of pseudo-mystiscism sickens me. first and foremost, none of this 'white light' banter is going to change a thing, other than to re-affirm in your OWN MIND that they cant hurt you. the bottom line is these things only have the power over you and your reality which YOU GIVE THEM. remember at all times that there is NOTHING any of this hocus-pocus mumbojumbo can do to harm you, and no harm can or will come to you. only when you relinquish yourself to them is when they become these all-powerful horrifying entities you speak of.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hello All,

Once again I would like to thank you for your interest. The next experience I had was about 2 weeks after the first incident that occured with the ouija board. My family and I went to a gathering at my Great Uncle's house in Fresno, about 3 hours away.

My Great Uncle's house was across the street from the grapefields that he owned. He used to grow grapes and raisins. They were dense and spooky to play in and all of us kids used to love to play hide and seek there. So, one evening at dusk we all decided to play in the grapefields. My cousins and I were playing hide and seek.

I wasn't really spooked at all, so I decided to hide deeper into the field. I was crouched down in the grapevines, trying to be as still as possible, when all of a sudden I felt breathing on the back of my neck. I turned around quickly, without thinking and this thing was staring back at me with the reddest eyes I have ever seen. It was black and looming.

I shot out of the field as fast as I could, and ran into the house. My sister came running in after me and asked me what happened. I told her about the thing that I saw, but no one else. I was afraid to tell, once again. I felt as if it was a demon or something evil. I had to sleep with the nightlight on, and have slept with a nightlight on ever since.

One thing is for certain, no matter how much of an imagination I had at that age, this was real and a result of playing that ouija board. Demons can and will attach themselves to someone and can follow that person around anywhere they visit or live. They have done it to me. I have more stories, if you want to hear them. It helps me alot to talk about them.

Icelandia

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Bravo, more! more...

get stories, cheers!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Icelandia...did you get my U2U?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Having been a trance medium for many years, it is MOST important that any entity be asked if it is of the one true light..The entity cannot lie, and thus one is protected. When I give readings or do hypnosis, I always say "I ask that I be protected by the one true Light and I seek only the truth"
Once I was in trance,and the guide who was my human questioner failed to ask this important question, and it took us days to purge the negative entity..

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempogen
somehow attacking freud proves your point ? talk about biased , at least freud used reason and sheer mind power in his analysis of the human psyche , and not some mythical notion that people on the " other side " have nothing better to do than send " telipathic signals " to the living .
freud's principals succeeded in curing some psychological conditions once described as " demonic possesion " . what did you do ?

Deny ignorance is the name of the game. If one's conclusions are biased on prejudice, as Freud's were, then it is absolutely correct to present a more accurate and progressive appraisal and analysis.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi Icelandia,

I applaud your courage in sharing your experiences.

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Having been a trance medium for many years, it is MOST important that any entity be asked if it is of the one true light..The entity cannot lie, and thus one is protected. When I give readings or do hypnosis, I always say "I ask that I be protected by the one true Light and I seek only the truth"
Once I was in trance,and the guide who was my human questioner failed to ask this important question, and it took us days to purge the negative entity..

Siriuslyone,

That is a good approach.

Another one that I often use is to discern the Dominant Aura Colors of the discarnates in question. If they are of the sky blue or white light, they will likely be more accurate and truthful than those of the violet, yellow, orange or red energies. The latter usually have agendas while the former just say it like it is.

Determining the purity of the energies involved is yet another way of going about it. But in order for this approach to be effective, one has to already have a high degree of spiritual purity developed. In this instance, one's own lust or lack of purity can cloud one's ability to discern accurately.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
why oh why do the ones who have never had personal experience show up and post negative comments. This post is not about debating if they exist. It's about peoples real experiences. Non beleivers post somewhere else. This thread is NOT A DEBATE!

Eeeholy Ice, tell us more.

I had encounters too as a child but nothing like yours.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hello All,

Let me add that I am so happy to have found ATS.... I have shared with others in my life, and have even had people in my life that have experienced similar visitations and attacks, but most of them are either deceased or I have lost touch with them. This is a place where I feel comfortable sharing and I appreciate being able to do so without the fear of rejection or being ridiculed like I have by some in my life...

The most important thing that must be remembered here is that I believe in honesty and am not ashamed of anything that I have endured, whether it is good or bad, I will always be able to learn and grow from the experiences I face in this lifetime.

There are many more things that I would like to share with all of you and I hope that I am not boring any of you or stretching this out too much, I just want to explain them the best ways possible, one incident at a time leading up to now... Maybe then, you will all be able to understand why I came to ATS in the first place. It takes courage to share, but it can benefit many, and that is why I am here...

Icelandia

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join