It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Dangers Involved in Channeling Demonic Spirits....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
*Edited for the sake of respecting the main purpose of this thread*

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Again, this thread is about this inreadibly strong woman and her stories. Debunkers.....take a hike, we aren't intereted in what you have to say.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
well, i know this is not a debate, but not everybody can agree on every detail. my opinion is no more valuable than anybody elses, but a point has yet to be made;

freud may have been inspired, but he was hardly 100 percent correct. i dont think he would have even claimed to have been. no matter from which angle you come at this, no one human will ever be 100 percent correct. our finite minds wrap these concepts in language and metaphoar, when in 'reality' our language is nowhere near accurate enough. likewise, our metaphoars are just learning tools.

**humans** DO not, HAVE not, and WILL not EVER figure it out. accept it. sure its great to expirement and muse the origins of the unexplained, but there is a reason we cannot pinpoint the paranormal.

freud and others have made many steps to catalog and explain the far reaches of the human mind. ultimatley the 'unexplained' must be explainable with solid logic and science. but as humans we will never completely understand.

freud explained dreams as subconcious 'wish-fulfillments'. our own paul richard says dreams are subliminal messages from the other side (paraphrase). is it so hard to imagine that dreams are both of the above and somewhere inbetween?

we wake from nightmares and say "just a dream" but before waking those 'demons' were real as real. its makes perfect sense that "THEY" operate on a different frequency - or on many different frequencies. they approach us when given access to our minds. they have mastered a technology that allows them to straddle the border between "real" and "imaginary" -thus allowing the argument to be made "NO SUCH THING."

undestanding the "here & now" can help one accept dreams to be as much a "reality" as our waking life (but different).

i argue that there are 'forces-that-be' so cunning, that we're still arguing their existance.

edit:
hardly trying to ruin the thread, just some thoughts. icelandia please continue.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by lost]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thank you! Maui Stacy, for that much needed compliment. It is hard to share all of these things, but I feel comfortable doing so here... I will continue on with my experiences, that is, if I am not boring all of you.

Icelandia

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
the bottom line does not change. i dont consider anyone all that strong if they forfiet a battle before it begins. they cant do anything to you if -you- dont allow it. im not debating their existance im debating the "facts".

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
you get to hear what people really think. Though it's usually a slap, now and then you come to the realization that you're not alone (Wow! That sounded like a real UFO site-type quote!
). Anyhow, I do believe you were directed here for many reasons. One positive side is hopefully you're getting the validation needed to stop thinking you're crazy, unusual or otherwise an outcast to all of humanity. If ever support is needed or are interested in my history, I'd be certainly willing by U2U.

Disclaimer: Offer only valid to non-slappers, interested persons, and those going through or completed spiritual warfare. Some restrictions may apply, please get your parents permission before you call. 5 cent deposit for returns in ME, NV, CT, DE, OH, FL, and CA.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
[edit on 30-3-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

[edit on 30-3-2005 by siriuslyone]

I agree totally...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Please continue. We are waiting with bated breath.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Tell us! I can't take it........your killing me......pant pant pant.....

Everybody else, if don't like what she has to say,
DON'T CLICK ON THIS THREAD! Bunch of mindless creeps!

Ahem...excuse me....Please Ice, continue, with your terrible experiences. It is quite fascinating. Don't worry about them, they are....well how shall we say....troubled?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Just thought I'd offer my support Icelandia, very interested in hearing more from you

But don't skeptics make the thread more interesting? Or is that just me

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
But don't skeptics make the thread more interesting? Or is that just me

I think they do when they offer possibilities instead of statements. For example, "Hm, have you had any unresolved trauma in your past that would result in seeing 'demons' follow you around?" instead of "Dude, you're like, totally screwed in the head!". Just my opinion. *puts 2 cents on the table and sips coffee*

[edit on 31-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There will always be an amount of skepticism involved with anything of a paranormal or supernatural nature. I have dealt with skeptics my whole life as I have endured these frightening experiences. I have contacted Ed and Lorraine Warren and they want to discuss my experiences further. They are not one bit skeptical and that means everything to me at this point. I am open minded and strong enough to answer any questions to the skeptic, because I believe in truth.

I am appreciative of the support that many of you have. But, there is nothing false about this... Everything is possible. As humans, we are succeptable to many unbelieveable things and Spiritual Warfare is one of them. We face trials and tribulations, while trying to remain close to God. That is what I have endured. Being human is hard, especially when we try to maintain control over everything. I am stubborn, yet I know that God loves me. If anything, these demons are trying everything in their power to inhibit my spiritual growth with God, that is Spiritual Warfare and it is possible.

I will continue to share more with you, all of you, even those whom are skeptical.

Icelandia

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The whole Demon-mythical creature is related to most popular religous scripts around the world. I dont believe them.

If they do-exist....They cant invade a physical-body as it would be impossible for such, take example channelers who invite tranced-spirit guides who can only use voiced-communication through them.

No matter how popular excorcism is on tv...it isnt possible for another spirit to take over a persons physical-body. Do research on the energy-body.

Even if serious-blockage occurs in the energy-body I very much dout the possibility from some mythical-creature trying to take you over. Stop pushing your fear-based beliefs on others.

We have other things to worry about in our society then mythical-creatures trying to take over you.

Maybe each one of us has our own inner-dark side we need to turn into light.

[edit on 31-3-2005 by phantomviewer]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
being possessed has been around since the beginning of time. Jesus used to cast out demons of possessed people. Is the bible lying now? Is Jesus lying?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This channeling isnt what I call it, playing with Ouija Boards more like it.

They can cause mental problems through the subconsis by making up fake storys through your head if addicted solo, but sometimes super-natural activity like lights turning on/off in the streets as my own experience occured.

The mind does strange things. You must have no negativity when asking questions such as 'Whos going to die', 'When will I die?' with someone else as it can lead to the ovious because your subconsis picks up information to tell you the questions.

Have you ever heard of a tulpa? Something people can creat manifesting itself into negativity sometimes leading to the super-natural?

If you ask 'Are spirits present?' your subconsis will think of fear-based ghosts and the like wich fear is not good when asking the subconsis questions. Your friend playing with you might have feared something was present or thought of fear-based related.

Take example 'I still have experiences, that I believe are a result of channeling this spirit through the board that day'.

'I was a little pissed and scared at the same time. We decided to try to get our minds off the experience, so we played and jumped on top of the door and the mattresses, laughing despite my fright.'

Your emotion fear can manifest negativity into something more negative wich result to a tulpa.

Originally posted by MauiStacey
being possessed has been around since the beginning of time. Jesus used to cast out demons of possessed people. Is the bible lying now? Is Jesus lying?

Has nothing to do with possession. It is to do with fear manifesting a tulpa.

www.pararesearchers.org...
www.thecobrasnose.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
phantomviewer,

With all due respect, your worship of Freudian thought is quite out dated, as he has been discounted by modern psychology long ago. You really are living in the past my friend.

You claim they do not exist, then you further claim, about something you have admitted you knowing about, because it does not exist, that it could not enter a human how so? If a human is spirit and a demon is spirit, cannot spirit join spirit. Humans are matter, food is matter, do we not ingest food in order to create our bodies, are food becomes are fingers and toes. Then how could you say, our spirit cannot intercommunicate with other spirits? Do we not feel love and hate, from our fellow man? Do these not effect us? Is this not spirit touching spirit? Certainly you must agree that such encounters can have life changing effects upon us. You have now challenged mans understanding of prayer and love. The whole understanding of prayer is that the soul is touched and healed by God, so why cannot other spirits, effect us? You stand on a very small island of thought, when you cast aside the spirit world with a wave of your hand. On, both sides you have evil, such as Crowley, Mason, Hitler, and good, such as Jesus Christ the Lord, and many other Saints. Not only them but all of Hinduism, Zen, Judaism, Islam, and such. 98% of the world has accepted the presence of spirits, now you come forth saying it is untrue, saying a simple twist of the mind. For shame, that you would teach such nonsense and allow people to accept evil thoughts as their own, allowing them to fall into faithlessness, hopelessness, it is my first hope that if you cannot find the love of God, then that the demons of Hell attack you, until you realize what you have said is in error. Not, because I hate you, but so you will one day realize the truth as so many others here have. There is a God, and a devil. That God is all love, light, and life. That you find His love and truth. For when you say all bad thoughts are my own, you can also say all good thoughts are my own, this also is not true, good thoughts are from the Lord thy God. Man is not God.

Please continue Ice, with your most terrible stories, it is good to hear you state how you love God. God bless you.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
phantomviewer,

With all due respect, your worship of Freudian thought is quite out dated, as he has been discounted by modern psychology long ago. You really are living in the past my friend.

You claim they do not exist, then you further claim, about something you have admitted you knowing about, because it does not exist, that it could not enter a human how so? If a human is spirit and a demon is spirit, cannot spirit join spirit. Humans are matter, food is matter, do we not ingest food in order to create our bodies, are food becomes are fingers and toes. Then how could you say, our spirit cannot intercommunicate with other spirits? Do we not feel love and hate, from our fellow man? Do these not effect us? Is this not spirit touching spirit? Certainly you must agree that such encounters can have life changing effects upon us. You have now challenged mans understanding of prayer and love. The whole understanding of prayer is that the soul is touched and healed by God, so why cannot other spirits, effect us? You stand on a very small island of thought, when you cast aside the spirit world with a wave of your hand. On, both sides you have evil, such as Crowley, Mason, Hitler, and good, such as Jesus Christ the Lord, and many other Saints. Not only them but all of Hinduism, Zen, Judaism, Islam, and such. 98% of the world has accepted the presence of spirits, now you come forth saying it is untrue, saying a simple twist of the mind. For shame, that you would teach such nonsense and allow people to accept evil thoughts as their own, allowing them to fall into faithlessness, hopelessness, it is my first hope that if you cannot find the love of God, then that the demons of Hell attack you, until you realize what you have said is in error. Not, because I hate you, but so you will one day realize the truth as so many others here have. There is a God, and a devil. That God is all love, light, and life. That you find His love and truth. For when you say all bad thoughts are my own, you can also say all good thoughts are my own, this also is not true, good thoughts are from the Lord thy God. Man is not God.

Please continue Ice, with your most terrible stories, it is good to hear you state how you love God. God bless you.

I am little into Hinduism and have studyed Out-of-Body constantly along with Astral Travel and the Energy-Body. I believe in ghosts and spirits and know more than you will ever understand.

There is a God, and a devil.

Hell isnt my faith, I dont believe in that.

Jesus may exist aswell as other religious-people wich I dont deny but I dont claim your God as myn.

It is my first hope that if you cannot find the love of God, then that the demons of Hell attack you, until you realize what you have said is in error. Not, because I hate you, but so you will one day realize the truth as so many others here have.

What is your problem? Sounds like hate to me.

Find love of God or go to hell sounds more like what you said. You are of Chiristian faith but show hate towards different people like you show above.

Please do read more of your bible and follow your teachings of Christ as what you have just stated is not what Christ would teach.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hell exists well it your faith our not. Hell can be not only in a place but, also in your heart when you lose the love of others.

What is your problem? Sounds like hate to me.

Find love of God or go to hell sounds more like what you said. You are of Chiristian faith but show hate towards different people like you show above.

1 Corinthians 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Your wicked attempt to twist my words, will fail. For, I did not say believe in God, or go to Hell. What was said clearly was for you to find the Love of God, but if you cannot, and you preach the demons do not exist as you have done, then may the demons of hell, attack you, attack, not keep you. I have been under such an attacks would never want anyone to live that way forever. So, It is my hope and prayer that either you find the Truth by love or by fear of hell, to your salvation.

Now, since you say demons do not exist, what fear could you posssibly have of my mere words?

I am little into Hinduism and have studyed Out-of-Body constantly along with Astral Travel and the Energy-Body. I believe in ghosts and spirits and know more than you will ever understand.

Also, your arrogance, to of how much you might know compared to another, whom you have never even asked, is great indeed. For how do you know my knowlage of Hinduism? Do you know my past? Do you know why I became a Christian?
When you are a complete servant to Kali, when you have dined with Yama, and drank from his foul cup, then talk with me about your mystical experices. If the goddess Kail, is not a demon, then who is this foul creature of hell, that once held me her grasp, as I was her fool.

So it is not, hate at all my friend, but with great love that I hope you find you way, but to a great extent, I will not stand by, while you tell others, when they are attack by beasts of hell, it is in their mind. Wickedness and lies, for even the Hindus have doons, and gecks, great master of wisdom. For your foul teaching will, if drank, corupt the faith in salvation of many, may error of your ways be upon your head, and not others.

Here is The Lord speaking to John,
Revelation 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

Note, the Lord hates their deeds, not them, niether do I hate you, but your lies, which will corrupt so many.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
What was said clearly was for you to find the Love of God, but if you cannot, and you preach the demons do not exist as you have done, then may the demons of hell, attack you, attack, not keep you.

Um...Balaam's donkey? Please tell me I'm reading this wrong. You're not calling a demon attack on someone are you? 'Cause ah...that would like, not be cool and stuff...

[edit on 31-3-2005 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join