It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Indigo Child?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
AhhhhHHHHhhh...so, your Channeling...nough said for me. All explained. Outa here

You call yourself a witch and you cast spells to do magic. It always amuses me how someone with new-age beliefs can bring into question anothers. I personally thinking channeling, which really is just writing, is lesser fringe, than someone who cast spells to make people love them

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I Get IT! An indigo just has these abilities and is able to devlop them on their own out of hand, right?It's just nature, they are, they know it, and no one needs to show them.

Well then ther's no need for you to explain them any further.

Have you ever had a moment of gnosis?

I guess one of your abilities is not the ability to detect sarcasm.

If these abilities are inherent abilities as opposed to learned, what purpose do you serve recruitting youth to your movement? The should just become, and there would be no need for people like yourself to go and seek them out.

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

I think you are hearing what you want to hear. What is so evil about giving you hope for a better tomorrow and telling you, you are special? I really don't understand. Help me understand.

Well thanks for saying that I'm special. Just not as special as you, as I am only a Homo Sapien not an elevated being of light such as yourself.

You still haven't addressed this.
How is it that I am special, but not as special as I am only a mere human?
Am I special in the way that people with reduced mental capacities are special? Am I to be tolerated?

[edit on 3/30/2005 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think he is saying Indigos are more evolved human species through platonic spiritual enlightenment, ideology, and philosophy

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

AhhhhHHHHhhh...so, your Channeling...nough said for me. All explained. Outa here

You call yourself a witch and you cast spells to do magic. It always amuses me how someone with new-age beliefs can bring into question anothers. I personally thinking channeling, which really is just writing, is lesser fringe, than someone who cast spells to make people love them

Got a U2U about this...how little you know to be such a special person
...for starters.... we are not "new agers" and no self respecting Witch does anything to go against the Rede.....those that follow the "Rede" would never cast a spell to make someone love you...it is forbidden to cast spells that would make anyone do anything that would go against their free will....you may cast something around yourself to make love come into your life...but that's it. You really should study up on something before showing the world your ignorance on it, gee, I would of figured such a highly enlightened, spiritual;, supper intelligent human would of known all this....what a joke!
Maybe your entity forgot to tell you something.....or does it just tell you how special you are? Hmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
I think he is saying Indigos are more evolved human species through platonic spiritual enlightenment, ideology, and philosophy

If that's the case, then he is saying that one group of people are better then another.
I have evolved differently then most, I am double jointed in my thumb. I can even make a little ducky out of it.

It doesn't make me better, it makes me different. Everyone is different.

Nect thing you know he will be saying that the aura of some indigos is more blue then others, and that means they are more powerful, more spiritual then others.

Again, it all boils down to creating a class of people that are setting themselves above others.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have a question... do you think geniuses are better than mentally challanged people? No, they both have something to show, and teach the world. Do you think the poor are better than the rich? No, maybe the rich are better off in life, and may have more material items than the poor, but they both have something to offer to the world. Everyone is special, and you don't have to have a label to know that.

-Liquid

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I guess one of your abilities is not the ability to detect sarcasm.

No, I detected it. It's plain as day. However, deliberating over it, serves no purpose. Nothing constructive will come out of it, thatisI why I asked you a serious question.

If these abilities are inherent abilities as opposed to learned, what purpose do you serve recruitting youth to your movement? The should just become, and there would be no need for people like yourself to go and seek them out.

What movement?
Who am I recruiting?

How is it that I am special, but not as special as I am only a mere human?
Am I special in the way that people with reduced mental capacities are special? Am I to be tolerated?

I answered your question several pages back. You should review the thread. However, I am going to make life easy for you, and tell you again.

We are all special, because we are unique, have unique life experiences, talents, skills and lessons to teach. There is no one like you anywhere in the known universe. Just like you have so much to empart to others. You likewise have so much to learn from others.

If you are not capable of learning spirituality yourself. Learn from someone who is enlightened. Yes, I am more enlightened than you in those regards. However, there are things you are more enlightened than me in. Learn and teach.

Disclaimer: The following piece of wisdom has been given absolutely free of charge and with no obligations or commitments. To learn more about the Indigo wisdom foundation please visit one of our retreats or purchase our book 'Indigo knows best' at a specially discounted offer of only $20 and get 'Indigo: a messiah talks' absolutely free of charge. Please call now while offers lasts.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I have a question... do you think geniuses are better than mentally challanged people? No, they both have something to show, and teach the world. Do you think the poor are better than the rich? No, maybe the rich are better off in life, and may have more material items than the poor, but they both have something to offer to the world. Everyone is special, and you don't have to have a label to know that.

-Liquid

That's all correct! And you don't need to follow a path laid out by others to find your place in the world.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

If you are not capable of learning spirituality yourself. Learn from someone who is enlightened. Yes, I am more enlightened than you in those regards. However, there are things you are more enlightened than me in. Learn and teach.

There it is again!
Did you see that ? He did it again.

He's better then me because he is more spiritual then me.

Why does spirituality define a person's worth to you?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

it is forbidden to cast spells that would make anyone do anything that would go against their free will....you may cast something around yourself to make love come into your life...but that's it.

You know this reminds me of a discussion I had on Reiki today with a friend. She said that Reiki can only be done with the consent of the subject and a deal must be made with them, otherwise it is not Reiki. We had a 10 min discussion on this. Then she told me how she gave Reiki to people without consent. I said to her "Then it's not Reiki, right?"

She then said the following "No it is Reiki, I just asked permission from their over soul" and that was apparently enough for it to be Reiki.

You do realise you people never make sense. You are always contradicting yourself. What can be the biggest contradiction Lady V, of arguing 11 pages into a thread, only to find out you believe in exactly the same

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

There it is again!
Did you see that ? He did it again.

He's better then me because he is more spiritual then me.

You wrote to Liquid:

That's all correct! And you don't need to follow a path laid out by others to find your place in the world.

I don't you realised that I told you exactly the same thing, but just in different words. I think the part "And you are more enlightened than me in other regards" made it very clear.

You're quite the drama queen, aren't you?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I don't you realised that I told you exactly the same thing, but just in different words. I think the part "And you are more enlightened than me in other regards" made it very clear.

With all the condesending tones you have used, I'm sure you can understand how one would interpret that to mean I could teach you the best way to level a mobile home with an empty 12 pack of beer.

And no I'm not a drama queen, I just don't appreciate your spiritualistic racism.

[edit on 3/30/2005 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

With all the condesending tones you have used, I'm sure you can understand how one would interpret that to mean I could teach you the best way to level a mobile home with an empty 12 pack of beer.

Wasn't it you just a few posts back who was being sarcastic to me and then pointed it out? If you are going to dish it out, then be prepared to take it too.

And no I'm not a drama queen, I just don't appreciate your spiritualistic racism.

What is racist about saying x, y and z is more enlightened than another. Here's another, Einstein was more enlightened than you. Is this racism too?

Sorry mate, that's just how it is. Some are better than you. Some are worse than you. Yes, Indigos, children of light and wisdom, are better for this planet, than the people here today and for the well being of society. You've had your chance - you've failed both this planet and this race. You(general humans, not you in particular) have poisoned our Earth, torn a hole in her ozone. You have killed billions and continue to kill. Your consciousness is retarded. You are primitives. No advanced society will engage you. So many animals are on the brink of extinction. You have virtually been a plague on this planet. You are a plague on each other.

I don't hate you. I did at one point. Now, I know you were necessary. All societies need to evolve. However, it is high time now, that you evolve further before you kill our mother Earth. It would be such a waste of a beautiful planet.

It's our turn to lead. See, what we can do. Were humans too - just more enlightened humans. It's never too late - embrace the light - buy "Indigo knows best"

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I can't believe some on this thread.....there are really some pompous, self serving, holier than thou, narcissistic fools with delusions of grandeur here....there.... I said what everyone has been U2Uing me to say, what people are thinking but didn't want to say.....Go ahead and warn me....I'll take it.

[edit on 3/30/05 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I was wondering why Wendy stated in her site that about 80% people born after the 90's were Indigo Children, how does she know this?
Where is her proof? Keep posting

P.S Who is she? Why does she want to make money off Indigo Children/Adults? What field did she major in?

[edit on 103131p://222 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

Why does anyone want to make money? because its money.

I told you about this site because its a good place to start. Most true Indigo's either leave of their own will or are thrown out because they disagree with wendy or offend Patrick.

I was a member and a moderator on the site for quite some time. Finally I left on my own because I simply couldn't deal with what was going on there.

Wendy will threaten to shut the site down because she doesn't believe its making any differance, when in fact she just wants some attention. The outpouring of "Please don'ts" makes her feel wanted.

When she can't make money thru consultations or phone calls she goes on beg-a-thons. Kinda like PBS, where she says everything will be lost if people don't send her money. People actually send her money too.

Patrick and Wendy live together, though I never figured out what the relationship is. She believes in polymory, which means she has many intimate relationships. Thats a bit private but its not like i'm reveiling anything here, she posts quite a bit on her love for it.

I still believe its a good place to start because many good people go there, to start their journey. Metagifted itself is ignored, it's just a steppingboard into the Yahoo chat site. Those who make it there are watched.

Yes, the site is very much infiltrated with spies. I personally have more than one ID there. Indigo's are looking for other Indigo's. When they find each other the ones that are identified are lured away, leaving Wendy and Patrick with the want-to-be's. Those are the ones she makes her money from.

I know, many here don't believe that Indigo's even exist. Thats OK. Believe what you want and the Indigo's of this world tip their hats to you. Respect for anothers journey is far more important then telling them anything they don't want to hear.

Metagifted and the Indigo Adults chat sites are a scam. Still, Those who are searching often find this the first stop on their journey, for no other reason then it's the largest site on the subject.

For the record, I can relate with what they feel, but I don't personally recall ever claiming that I am an Indigo. At least not on this site.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I can't believe some on this thread.....there are really some pompous, self serving, holier than thou, narcissistic fools with delusions of grandeur here....there.... I said what everyone has been U2Uing me to say, what people are thinking but didn't want to say.....Go ahead and warn me....I'll take it.

LadyV, I am going to quote you exactly:

I don't think we will hit that vibration together...there will likely be a great cataclysm of some type to weed through...those ascended to a higher vibration, will survive...

So, you have gone beyond me and said that those lower ones will be destroyed in cataclysm, and the higher ones, and I am sure you do include yourself within the chosen few, will survive.

So, if I am a pompous, self-serving, narcisstic, holier than thou fool. Then what are you for condemning the "lower" to death?

Do you know what we call those who condemn others for what they practice or believe themselves, more so - hypocrits.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Funny, i've been reading your posts and thinking the EXACT same thing.

I suppose a fool can preach ignorance with the exact same conviction as a wise one speaking the truth. You just have to figure out which one is which.

No two journeys are the same. We each have been gifted with insights and wonder that is beyond imagination. Thats why it's important that we share.

You have but one gift to give to this world, the gift of yourself. Everything else will fall away.

Who is right and who is wrong is far less important then the sharing of our lives, beliefs, convictions and souls with one another.

We shall ALL be richer for this experiance.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't really know what labels I am, I just know what I am.
I do feel this special connection with God, and I feel like I have unlocked some of my ESP abilities. I have always felt different than other people around me. As of now I don't really care if I am called Indigo or not.
A label is just a label to place certain people/things in certain categories.
If you want to call me an Indigo for my special abilities so be it.
Doesn't change the fact that I have those abilities. I really don't care being labeled Indigo or not. Even though I match it's description pretty well, I am just "me" and you are just "you" with our own gifts and special abilities

-Liquid

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

So basically...

And everyone else under 40 years old.

Ok, that was hilarious. Reading the description of an Indigo Child reminds me of reading a horoscope: vague, self-serving descriptions that any gullible person would read and think "hey.... that's me!!!"

Unless there's a good operational definition of an "indigo child" and there are reliable measures for it, it's crap.

phaedrus

[edit on 6-4-2005 by phaedrusxxx]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Britain has invented a new missile. It's called the civil servant - it doesn't work and it can't be fired.

C.L.A.S.S.I.C!

I'm here in London and that quote is getting passed around from now like wild fire!

-sorry for interrupting an interesting topic-

[edit on 6-4-2005 by An Entity]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join