It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International travel ban

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm so upset right now. I have severe social/general anxiety to the point of it being debilitating. I never go out , only
whatever is essential food shopping mainly.
Now my 10 year old son lives in Europe with his father (due to my anxiety really). Has lived there since his sixth birthday. I see him about twice a year, for a total of 3 months a year only. I live in Florida , my mom who misses him as well of course is also here.

So this year I've seen him 5 weeks total so far , way too little . Normally by now tickets would have been bought back in September and I would have been able to look forward to the trip and seeing my son . Not at all this year ! Now it's November and I hear about this global travel ban.

I didn't dare look anything up myself out of fear of this

So, unless I'm super brave , have to endure extra long lines , kissing up to globalists being forced to wear a mask for hours, uncertainty at every point of this long trip to Europe (if there are problems for whatever covid made up reason), I won't see my son again this year

I can't do this. I would have to be drugged out of my mind , numb with anesthesia otherwise I'll flip out with panic attacks
According to my ex the travel ban ends January 31st ,but off course we all know what will happen with that

I'm so upset right now

edit on 21-11-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Give yourself a pat on your shoulder for being the biggest ass to me today

Mate I have horrible Social anxiety as well , I absolutely dread any social event .

But I have learned to have a Sense of Humor about my ridiculous nature , I force myself to step outside my comfort zone and see some of what I may be missing .

Life is incredibly short and fear of the unknown only creates regret , I have learned to fear regret it's a way of tricking myself.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Give yourself a pat on your shoulder for being the biggest ass to me today

Mate I have horrible Social anxiety as well , I absolutely dread any social event .

But I have learned to have a Sense of Humor about my ridiculous nature , I force myself to step outside my comfort zone and see some of what I may be missing .

Life is incredibly short and fear of the unknown only creates regret , I have learned to fear regret it's a way of tricking myself.

Maybe so , but that's not helpful right now . I barely get groceries, and now I'm all of sudden expected to travel for nearly 24 hours if I want to see my son again this year.
I looked at the flights , every single one is 2 stop-overs as well. Which makes the trip 10million times worse.
on top of all 'covid' restrictions

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Are you sure about that ? 
What country are you traveling to.
Go to that countries Embassy and get the latest info, it will tell you if you can travel there. And of course travel will international travel health insurance.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yes there is a travel ban. My ex is not allowed to travel here from Europe , he says he won't be able to enter the country with out a "vaccine" and only essential travel is 'allowed '. Nobody else can pick him up therefor as any other family members are not closely enough related to my son.

I'm looking at suicide methods closer each day. Yes it would be stressful and bad for my loved ones but they'd get over it and I'd be at peace.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Yes there is a travel ban. My ex is not allowed to travel here from Europe , he says he won't be able to enter the country with out a "vaccine" and only essential travel is 'allowed '. Nobody else can pick him up therefor as any other family members are not closely enough related to my son.

I'm looking at suicide methods closer each day. Yes it would be stressful and bad for my loved ones but they'd get over it and I'd be at peace.

Please don’t.

You won’t ever see him again that way. This is assured.

Hang in there and PM if you’d like to chat. I am so sorry for what you and many other parents are going through. Family shouldn’t have to be an ultimatum by way of totalitarian authority. Find what peace you can where you can.

You shouldn’t be made to choose….no one should.

Find something small to smile about each day.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply.
When my ex told me over whatsapp that he can't travel here & that my brother won't be able to pick up my son,
that it would be up to me to travel if I want to see my son, I got very upset.
Mostly angry at the stupid globalists behind this nightmare.
I told my son that I can't do this, I'm unable to make the trip, that I didn't know what I would do (what a failure).
Then off course my son started crying. He said it was the first time he cried in 3 years .
I'm just more useless then ever. I couldn't even tell him calmly something soothing or such.
No I had to get angry and tell him flatout basically Christmas is cancelled

That's how I react often when upset, by hurting those I love most

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The beginning of the "pandemic" had me thinking this way too and then I developed social anxiety around masks as I need to read lips, always hated stuff on my face plus don't believe in any of it. What we are experiencing isn't normal so don't be too hard on yourself. Many families have been separated and always have been during war and I believe this is war. My friend can't get to hong kong to see her elderly parents and it's been almost two years. She's so worried about them understandably at their age/ health and her an only child.

I'm not telling you to make light of your situation, I agree it's horrible, but to see that this all might be about spiritual growth for those of us who understand a bit more, as all we have left is to evolve our emotions and resolve. People do get over things as you said but life is short and we will all be at peace soon enough. Right now your son needs a mum, even if he doesn't see you this year, or the next, or the one after. Having a loving mum he can't see in real life but can talk to is much better than no mum. It's ok to be upset, and to be furious and I know you are weary of it, but that little soul needs you.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
it's hopeless to travel. I'm even willing to travel first class to be able to travel ,but they make it so ridiculous.
I've no idea what's possible even.
I would travel from florida (either gnv, jax, or orl ) to arlanda (sweden).

I looked at delta ,and the easiest for me would be from gns, then a stop in atl, then another stop in amsterdam and then on to sweden.
Soo much is needed for stupid covid reasons. They want negative tests , contact tracing and sign some attestation?

I'm not even sure how fussy they would be in amsterdam? plus I read you need to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight? This used to be 2 hours. So that's 2 hours of waiting in stupid lines ??

I'm done. I can't do this. The most frustrating thing is that none of this is needed or even helps! It's all control by evil f*ks

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Thanks. I have my ups & downs. But I don't see a light anymore anywhere at all. Trying to do this , for my son's sake .
This will be hardest thing I've ever done , if I do this. If I don't , ugh . I feel so empty.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Sorry to hear of your plight.

I would also like to visit the USA as I have aging family there. You are correct, the travel situation is a complete mess.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Not everyone can be you, mate....

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Come on snap out of it!
Suicide is so selfish,as a mother you are meant to put your child before yourself.Do you want to ruin their young life and leave them messed up forever?
It's better that they can even speak to you via the phone than not at all.
Hopefully the COVID insanity will end soon but don't give up.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You have Whats App, it has video on it. Its like the best thing being there in these times. And it is hassle free and free to boot.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hey, a paralyzed person cannot walk... cannot! When you make plans for your feelings and reactions, you're apt to think, feel, and act the way you planned. You paralyze yourself! If your willing to put your life at risk for your children, you have to show it, not say it to yourself, but do the deed! The "cat in the box" is afraid to leave, but it can, right? Neither you nor I can predict anything, else we'd have the live and circumstances we always wanted. So, don't put up walls ahead of you, and let yourself go. Either your illness controls you, or your love for your child does. You have the ability that a paralyzed person does not! Drug yourself out if you have to, but, get out of the box! It's not like you physically can't, even by your own admission. I hope you do! a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thank you to those who replied . But some sound snippy , like I'm a bad mother.
I was looking at tickets and was going to travel. I was just asking for advice here & ranting.
It was all very confusing with all the stupid covid travel restrictions , being not vaccinated off course, I was worried
I wouldn't be able to even pass through the Netherlands.
And no, I will not kill myself while my son is alive , even though the idea passes my mind many times .
I know and understand that if I kill myself I pass that pain over to him.
Now if something were to happen to him ,it's game over for me, no doubt.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Is there someone who could go with you?

Someone who would be willing to handle the 'travel details', so that all you'd have to do is follow along with them and concentrate on staying calm?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

No , that's 'not allowed' by our evil overlords either. Only 'essential' travel.
I found out my brother took both 'vaccine' shots, against my and my ex's advice . We warned him repeatedly.
So he will travel and pick up my son.
I feel sad still because now I get to worry about my brother

I do think he sees now at least the 'vaccine' is useless , so hopefully he at least won't get the stupid 'booster' shots.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join