It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid dreams. Yoga of sleeping and dreaming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a tibetan dzochen master gave a seminar about the yoga of sleeping and dreaming.

yoga of sleeping is related to lucid dreams.
and practiced by a shamanic pre-buddhist group from the Tibet.

this yoga teching is for being awake while you dream.

then I decided to try it that night.

while i was dreaming I was in a different place, when i made something in the dream, it appeared correctly first, but then the things changed,
everytime I made something in the dream, the things in the dream changed strangely.
like some interference.

then I saw a barn, and went there, and a person appeared in the dream, i went to talk with him.

and he said:

hey, you, get out of my dream....

I was inside the dream of another person...

modifying his dream...

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26221765]lux666[/2622176]

Could you please post a link to the master's seminar

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
There was another keyboard being that once was a Lucid dreamer. long time since but hey here's a song.

Bright Eyes Lyrics Is it a kind of a dream? Floating out on the tide Following the river of death downstream Oh, is it a dream?
There's a fog along the horizon A strange glow in the sky And nobody seems to know where it goes And what does it mean? Oh, is it a dream?
Bright eyes, burning like fire Bright eyes, how can you close and fail? How can the light that burned so brightly Suddenly burn so pale? Bright eyes
Is it a kind of a shadow? Reaching into the night
Or, is it a dream?
There's a high wind in the trees A cold sound in the air And nobody ever knows when you go And where do you start? Oh, into the dark
edit on 21-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: pasta fall

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

oops mixed that up. deviceages gnarley.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lux666

Maybe we are already living in the dream of someone?

Half the world is always sleeping so maybe my waking state is someone else's dream?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Whats funny is sitting there meditating and the "body within body" falls asleep and drifts of and you listen to it snoring on it's way out since it cannot stop "thinking" so when you do not and it gets all up in there and falls asleep off it goes to never land.

It's kind of funny though to see with direct experience of what the Gautama Buddha called attachment... I don't really understand the tripe refuge though only due to the attached try to take refuge without ever asking. Attached by the ear consciousness and the other sense consciousnesses as well.

Some try to say six senses and one conscious mind... HA!! The very same people try to call themselves and other Bodhisattva and then say they are putting off enlightenment; when Bodhi means awake and sattva means being.

Yeah yeah nice try. I haven't figured out which Satori Yokai or demon is worse yet... as far as attachment to consciousness not one's own or mistaking it as one's own goes. But if I had to stab a guess it's the one's that believe other peoples lies, back biting, and gossip as if those things were or are truth when it really isn't and still perpetuate it and plan on perpetuating it as some secret they will take to their grave... well, by all means point that grave out.

Despite what anyone "thinks" there is no we in salvation or oneness... delusion thinks there is but that's a personal thing to overcome.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

hi, yes, of course:

Tenzin wangyal Rinpoche
Bön Buddhist tradition of Tibet

ligmincha.org...

one of his books is: The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep
more information here about conferences, teachings:
ligmincha.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
whoa thats rad.

did you talk to him anymore? Did you ask him where he's from or who he is or what year it is?

I astral project a lot and i'll talk to the people in the different "realities" that i end up in. Sometimes i'' be back in time, sometimes ill be forward in time, and just talk to people and see what their world is about and what they do.

i've had some really weird experience, some of them i think i've created and some of them i think are real places.

But i don't doubt for a second that you could have been in someone elses dream.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

hi, i didnt talked or dreamed with it again.
next morning i talked about the dream at the seminar, and they said that, yes. it was part of another's people dream.
that it is common in tibet cultures to communicate via dreams.

it is familiar to me , what you say about back in time, forward in time or happening at the same time but in other geographical places because i have experienced it too.
in that times i tried to look for some clue in the dream that tells me the year.
sometimes when i woke up, i looked for the news to find what will happen.

for example, when 9/11 was prepared I felt the feelings of those that were going to die days in advance, and also read on a board the name of the place, while one entity were explaining it on a dream.

also happened then nature events happened in myanmar (burma) before thousands of monks died, so I collected books from myanmar prior to the event.

or sometimes, passing messages received via dreams , to monks in this world.

i felt in those times that it is like an antenna and we are receiving, tuning, that information. I those years I had the tuning for large events.

when the event is in the future, it is just like simply know.

for example, the denver airport, in a future time.

have you ever followed the information received from the dreams?

sometimes i followed, driving to places unknown, feeling the feeling, and arriving to the same places in the dream, then finding the answers.

or teachings from non physical entities? once i describe ones to a lama and that that i described was a guardian in the tibetan culture.
Also I saw it in a conference where there were a lot of lamas and rinpoches together, he was near the rinpoche during all the conference.

amazing teachings from hindu and catholic entities in dreams too.

there is 1/3 of our life that we dont know well: the 1/3 of our life while we sleep.

if there is no external objects altering our awareness during the dreaming...could it be more real that this moment?

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

If this is someone else's dream then your life does not exist and you are a tulpa.

So I have spent my entire dream life asleep.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What was the technique to lucid dream you used?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

in that specific dream I followed what Tenzin wangyal Rinpoche said during the seminar.
in the bon buddhist tradition, he explained the yoga of dreaming and sleeping. (as one)

that yoga I followed that day.

it was a dream with no feelings, only stangely that things appeared suddenly different.
no even feeling when talking with that person.

sometimes during other dreams is different, as there is some kind of remote viewing during the dream, for example when Sadddam hussein was taken, I saw while dreaming, like if I was behind the wall, but I could see through the wall.

It was the same case on one of the dreams before 9/11, in one I saw at a distance of 3 meters when they draw NY in the board.
In those 2 cases were like receiving a news, but without feeling.

On the other hand, during other dreams previously to the 9/11 I saw and felt the suffering of that people.

On the myanmar dream the monks were not suffering, they were ready, prior to the event that killed thousands of them.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

I astral project a lot and i'll talk to the people in the different "realities" that i end up in. Sometimes i'' be back in time, sometimes ill be forward in time, and just talk to people and see what their world is about and what they do.

What is your method?

When I did so; it would be laying down arm propped under my head looking out of my Ajna or third eye chakra it's something I ceased to do seeing any merit in it. Sometimes it opens at inopportune times like beings will appear doing something below the belt is the sewer area I do not go into when the third eye has opened onto that there's so many attached to that area it just becomes cause for some sort of exchange... between the consciousnesses involved. I'd rather not be a witness no matter the element to that business as it has become moot. When that "eye" looks back? HA! try not to be surprised or get scared. Even though it is looking for offenders that abused "flowers" in the larger body if guilty of that? Not a good thing it's why ethics and morals are "stressed" as requisites.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
consciousness is the original lucid dream, and it was never ours to begin with. thought of in this sense, we come across a goal...

top topics

join