It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Transgender Women Have a ‘Right to Gestate’?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You need to take wombs from somewhere, and the manipulation and risks to the fetus are morally corrupt. I have far too many butch friends with dysphoria, who would be pushed into hysterectormies they do not need, that will hurt them, in order to supply the wombs for this evil escapade. a reply to: Terpene

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Because a bunch of biological males are saying they have a right to have a womb and experience carrying and popping out a baby - a right to it.

In order for us to even think that could occur, they have to actually have a womb. That means some woman somewhere has to lose hers. Then you have to consider the implications to a baby of being carried in an implanted womb that is only maintained inside its donor through intensive medical intervention. I'm sure that will all come out well, right?

At what point, do we think anyone has the right to someone else's organs and the right to possibly saddle an unborn human being with who knows what kind of long-term issues, just to grant them a supposed right?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah emancipation can go a long way and isn't always beneficial for both... That's life

You make it sound like there will be womb harvesters on every street corner stealing your womanly organs, again if the donor is fine with it, it does not affect me. Could it have a devastating effect on society? sure.. but we went ahead with nuclear energy too... Soooo I will need popcorn for the coming 20 years

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This was exactly my point, I agree a lot. Even if possible for a healthy baby to develop, there would still be unnecessary complications. What about feeding the baby, I think every newborn has a right to be fed with the natural food nature has provided a way for. If possible, sometimes it does not work, like after caesarian birth.

Then there is the strong impression, same as you pointed out, what about AFTER the pregnancy? Too much fixiation on the pregnant part and "I want/have a right to this". What about a stable family for the new born?

It's just nonsense, wrong on so many levels.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I didn't realistically think a vaginal delivery would be possible, I was being delicate I suppose. I think the article mentioned that birthing act would likely be cessarian.

A cervix is kind of important in that aspect so, I suppose science will need to research transplanting one of those in along with the uterus .

Could help in the architecture of the transplanted ovaries and fallopian tubes

Where are they going to get all the woman's parts from? Are they going to demand natural born women give up an ovary and fallopian tube? Women only have one uterus. If somehow they are able to implant a uterus and make everything work, where is the lining, blood, and everything going to go every month?

This is insane for sure. I don't see any women giving up their right to their own body parts. Unfortunately I can see some transgender woman who identifies as a man or in the process of changing into a man, and giving birth. Then saying hey men can give birth also. Or has that already happened? The insanity of it all.

A biological man can not give birth.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

There have been women transitioning to men who have gotten pregnant and given birth, but that's not the same thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Do Transgender Women Have a ‘Right to Gestate’?

This is the literal definition of mad science.

Paging Dr. Frankenstein.

Paging Dr. Frankenstein.

I can see the argument of right to gestate by transgenders slowly turn into an argument of who should and should not be allowed to have a child.

This ultimately may end up in trying to take everyone's right to have a child. That everyone who wishes to have a child will have to make x amount of money, live in the right house in the right area, be mentally evaluated to see if they would be fit parents.

I would not be surprised if some very powerful people actually believe that everyone beneath them should be evaluated to see if they would be a fit parent before allowing them to have a child in the first place.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

There have been women transitioning to men who have gotten pregnant and given birth, but that's not the same thing.

I know it is not the same thing. Those women transitioning themselves to become men already think of themselves as men. If I'm a man and gave birth, then men can give birth.

Circular insane reasoning. The insanity continues with men transitioning to women hearing this and thinking if those men can do that, why shouldn't I be allowed to do so also? Besides I'm no longer a man but a woman now. Women are able to give birth. I want to be able to give birth also.

The illogical reasoning and insanity continues. I think I'm scaring myself that I can even think of this stupid reasoning in the first place. I hope I'm not becoming crazy.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I didn't realistically think a vaginal delivery would be possible, I was being delicate I suppose. I think the article mentioned that birthing act would likely be cessarian.

A cervix is kind of important in that aspect so, I suppose science will need to research transplanting one of those in along with the uterus .

Could help in the architecture of the transplanted ovaries and fallopian tubes

head transplants, bing bam boom, fixed!

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Can a trans woman, burst a water melon between their legs. Doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join