It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by GFBufCA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by DAVG1980 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutzI agree with your premise, but I question the information you posted. Alex Stalock for example is a Covid-19 survivor. His heart complications are not tied to the vac, but Covid.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: myselfaswell

So I survived the vaccine and will survive C19. Good news. Cheers.

Your ability for selective reading continues to serve you well. And you
post with a lack of courage and total disregard for one big fact. That you
may be responsible for another human beings personal injury and/or death.

You be like the kid that tells younger kids they can run across the freeway.

Hey it's safe because I did it!

That's why more people are telling you to go pound sand. You have no idea
what you're talking about. And you don't give a rats ass either. So I have
a conclusion. You really suck at this worthless job of yours.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Yeah my best friend's husband is still dealing with lung and heart issues from Covid last December. Has to put off removing a lump from his thyroid until they can get him off blood thinners.

Well I'm 3 shots in. I know according to ATS I'll be dead soon. If it happens I hope it does next week while I'm laying on a beach with a drink in my hand in the Turks and Caicos islands.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Anyone coercing people into the jab is wrong to do so on medical, scientific, and moral groundings.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

With a 62.7% vaccination rate, Austria not only has a higher rate than the U.S., but most of the population has been vaccinated relatively recently, which should give those people better protection. Yet the country is experiencing its most prolific outbreak ever, as we are seeing across the globe, with a near-perfect inverse relationship between vaccination rates and COVID case rates. Now, Austria and other European countries are staring down the barrel of a completely new mutation, which German researchers believe might be completely immune to the vaccine-mediated antibodies.

Latvia, despite vaccinating 64% of their population and re-imposing lockdown and continued universal masking now has the 3rd highest rate of covid fatalities in the world (twice as high as the worst day in the USA).

We already know from the U.K. data, the most granular and continuous of all world data, that the vaccine has negative efficacy against cases and increasingly low efficacy against critical illness, as over 82% of all deaths are among the vaccinated, according to the most recent weekly report from the U.K. Health Security Agency data. Now, according to a new study, Europe is likely experiencing a wave of a new variant that is completely immune to all the shots, a wave that will make anyone in the U.S. who has not experienced prior infection and does not have a plan for early treatment susceptible to serious illness.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: GFBufCA

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MDDoxs

How much physical stress do you put yourself under on a regular basis? Is it comparable to these people? If not, then how do you know? You may be a ticking time bomb.

Because I survived the toxic vaccine. Many people on in this thread and on these boards continually tell my how deadly the vaccine is...it is a miracle I am still alive. So, though I may not possess their physicality, I must possess some form of exceptional characteristic...

(Psst, I really hope you have picked up on the sarcasm. If not, we cannot...we have a wider issue)

The arrogant stupidity it takes to not realize this goes both ways.... 99.973% survival rate and you're so scared of that number you needed to take an additional risk and you want to make duragatory statements regarding how deadly people think the vaccine is? Just stop. You've already been exposed as a two bit troll who thinks their "doing us all a favor" by playing devils advocate. But you're just an annoying stupid child who doesn't know what he doesn't know.

I don't care how old you are, you're insufferable. Which is sadly exactly your intent, because its the only way anyone ever gives you any attention.

The overall survival rate is not 99.973%.

Making up numbers doesn't really suggest possession of a high level of knowledge on the subject.

It might actually be pretty close to that. Even the 0.5% death rate that you get after getting accurate estimates for the number of symptomless Covid infections isn't the real bottom.

The "comorbidities" cited for Covid are all well known killers. Things people were dying from in similar numbers to 0.5% back in 2019 (the last year we can get clean numbers for them without factoring in Covid.)

Looking at Heart Disease, for example: in any perfectly random group of non-covid-infected Americans you would expect to see 0.2% die in a given year. Half of those who die "from Covid" have heart disease. So half of 0.5% would be 0.25%

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

That you
may be responsible for another human beings personal injury and/or death.

No more responsible than the anti-vaccination folks. If my hands are bloodied, then yours are drenched friend. Look in the mirror.

Hey it's safe because I did it!

Hey its safe not to do it, because I didnt. Durrrrrr...

Listen, the anti-vaccination folks are their own worse enemy. The shear insanity of some of their beliefs really undermines the legitimate concerns that exist. You have not helped the cause either.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: ketsuko

How much physical stress do you put yourself under on a regular basis? Is it comparable to these people? If not, then how do you know? You may be a ticking time bomb.

Because I survived the toxic vaccine. Many people on in this thread and on these boards continually tell my how deadly the vaccine is...it is a miracle I am still alive. So, though I may not possess their physicality, I must possess some form of exceptional characteristic...

(Psst, I really hope you have picked up on the sarcasm. If not, we cannot...we have a wider issue)

The arrogant stupidity it takes to not realize this goes both ways.... 99.973% survival rate and you're so scared of that number you needed to take an additional risk and you want to make duragatory statements regarding how deadly people think the vaccine is? Just stop. You've already been exposed as a two bit troll who thinks their "doing us all a favor" by playing devils advocate. But you're just an annoying stupid child who doesn't know what he doesn't know.

I don't care how old you are, you're insufferable. Which is sadly exactly your intent, because its the only way anyone ever gives you any attention.

The overall survival rate is not 99.973%.

Making up numbers doesn't really suggest possession of a high level of knowledge on the subject.

It might actually be pretty close to that. Even the 0.5% death rate that you get after getting accurate estimates for the number of symptomless Covid infections isn't the real bottom.

The "comorbidities" cited for Covid are all well known killers. Things people were dying from in similar numbers to 0.5% back in 2019 (the last year we can get clean numbers for them without factoring in Covid.)

Looking at Heart Disease, for example: in any perfectly random group of non-covid-infected Americans you would expect to see 0.2% die in a given year. Half of those who die "from Covid" have heart disease. So half of 0.5% would be 0.25%

Comorbidties doesn't mean that it wasn't covid that killed them. If it really was people who were going to die anyway we wouldn't have seen the massive spike in overall deaths.

Also 99.75% survival rate would still be ten times higher number of deaths than the 99.973% figure.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
www.npr.org...
Hospitals are overwhelmed with seriously ill people- and not with covid patients. It is not the unvaccinated overflowing the ER.
"Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions and suicide attempts, among others."

Heart conditions, eh....blood clots? The kind of things that the 'vaccine' (experimental prophylactic treatment more like, that doesn't stop infection nor transmission, but makes covid less severe in some) causes....Overflowing ER's with this kind of issue.

Anyone who encourages people to take the shot, especially a bunch of hold outs like many here, has to be treated with caution as suspect in their motives, surely.
edit on 10-11-2021 by AfterTheGoldRush because: Adding detail

edit on 10-11-2021 by AfterTheGoldRush because: Adding detail

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Larger companies are asking this prior to the interview process. I applied for a gig in Michigan and they asked if I was fully vaccinated. When I told them no, they said for me to continue with the interview process, I would need to be vaccinated. They asked me if I was willing to do that and I told them no.

My skills and the role I am in are fairly unique and I was a perfect fit for the job. He told me to just get vaccinated. I told the guy to keep me in mind if the policy changes. I guess I am not moving back home for a while.

My current employer is far below the 100 so I have time to stock up for the coming war on the unvaccinated I guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Mean time most of the People have already had covid and now have natural immunity proven to be strong!

... if they didn't die.

... or like ATS member Grenade, catch it again (so much for that wonderfully effective 'natural immunity').

But, but, but! What about that herd immunity Fauci and others have been claiming is their goal? Doesn't reinfections sort of shoot that out of the water? Or have the goal posts moved yet again, and now the only way to save humanity is by having 200 percent vaccinated? Maybe 500 percent, depending on how many booster shots they will feel are needed over the course of the next few years. And I guess the definition of "unvaccinated" has mutated to include people who let their periodic booster shots lapse, so even today's anointed and privileged vaccinated can be cast back down to that dirtball earth as being unworthy of carrying a **passport** to a better lifestyle, eh?

Herd immunity still works, but is now calculated to be at or above 90% of population for the more infectious strains such as Delta.

What doesn't happen is 'magical' natural immunity that is somehow different than vaccinated immunity. They both roll off over time, and probably at similar rates (we don't have clear long-term details yet) because the underlying immune system is exactly the same for both, and both center primarily around antibodies being formed to the spike protein which presents externally on infected, and/or vaccinated cells.

"Magical" more of these vapid bad faith word games. Natural immunity has existed for centuries, but he tries to talk down to all of us by labeling it magical. You shills a more transparent than air. This isn't Karen on facebook and you're not some CIA journalist.

I was suggesting that the 'magical' result didn't happen. How is that supportive of a 'faith' word game? It was in direct opposition to it.

Nor did I deny the existence of 'naturally' acquired levels of immunity after recovery from an infection. I was pointing out that the same underlying immune system is at work both for vaccination and for immunity acquired after recovery from an infection.

And, by immunity, I do not mean some total and permanent resistance to a disease. That just doesn't happen, and is the 'magical thinking'. Any immunity is not 100% perfect and doesn't last forever.

The fact that you say that "natural immunity has existed for centuries" seems to suggest that you are attributing a level of protection to it, that just doesn't happen. Life on Earth, and immune response to pathogens, has existed for far longer than "centuries", and it doesn't always work. That is why people still sometimes die of diseases they have recovered from previously.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
All NHS staff have to be vaxxed, I wonder whis idea that was, I wonder how many vacancies there will be in the run up to vinter

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i agree with you ..so have you started filing a law suit? i have heard many people threaten to sue but i am not sure how ut will play out in the courts.a reply to: GenerationGap

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

No more responsible than the anti-vaccination folks. If my hands are bloodied, then yours are drenched friend. Look in the mirror.

Not even close hobo. I don't pretend to be a doctor and tell people not to get
vaccinated. I defend my right to decline. Big huge difference. And you're still
no good at this.

Duh errrr burp!
edit on 10-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Nothing in a million years would make me believe this lie.

You're very welcome to think it too incredible that I have a 96 year old double vaccinated uncle who plays tennis, gardens and swims daily (in a pond he dug in his garden). As I said, forming opinions about the vaccines based on anecdotes posted on the internet is a fool's game. I apply a similar level of skepticism to yours.

For what it's worth, I'm not arguing for argument's sake. A regular member of this forum posted yesterday how her unvaccinated 47 year old daughter (who had suffered a stroke) just died in a hospital ICU with COVID. I find it very sad and upsetting to think that she may have suffered and possibly died prematurely as a result of the deluge of misleading and downright false information about the vaccines posted on ATS and social media.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

You continue to not fully read or comprehend my comments.

I will try again, and I will use some illustrations to help it sink in.The majority of members on ATS, whom we will call the dragon, fanatically defends and promotes a contrary narrative to the wider world…let’s call this the egg, which has control over the dragon. The dragon furiously rejects and battles anything that threatens the egg/narrative, spewing stale flames to keep the one thing it cares about safe. Now I, the gallant knight, has sworn to battle the dragon and destroy the egg.

I am in opposition to the dragon coveting it’s egg, and will challenge it as best I can.

This has nothing to do with the outside world, but more of the fantasy created and perpetuated by a large portion of our community, here.

As any good knight, I equip myself with weapons, tools and wisdom to help me in my quest against the dragon and the egg.

I believe in this fantasy as much as I need to, which allows me to work towards freeing the dragon from the control of the egg.

You sir are in a sad state if you actually achieved any level of credibility and respect. To find yourself here, spreading what ever message you have only further binds the dragon to the egg.

You are like many who have chosen to believe that becoming a lab rat on a global scale is a wise and safe decision to make.

You display an erroneous sense of confidence.

There is zero long term safety studies, period end of story.

The rona has a 99.X% recovery rate for everyone under 70.

Tests are prone to false positives.

Hospitals are incentivized by profit to have everyone diagnosed with the rona.

Ivermectin / HCQ and others are effective therapeutics that have been suppressed from the entire medical/academic/media/governmental regulatory body/social media establishment.

Doctors, Scientists and any honest journalist who try to promote proven therapeutics are censored, their first amendment right completely trampled upon.

Everything about the mandates is a clear violation of the Nuremberg Code.

I am happy you have not experienced any negative reactions from taking the jab, I hope it stays that way, perhaps you received the placebo?

However your encouragement of others to become lab rats is unacceptable, as the author of this thread eloquently described, the data is simply not on your side.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join