It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China - US - Taiwan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Russians don't start wars, they end them.

i respect most of what you post, friend, but give me a fu..ing break.

i'm from poland.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Wasn't it the deal with Poland and the Baltic states that ended the Soviet Union?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
All our nations have puppet leaders, that's why we're all so f^(^ up.

It's not us, the people of those f'ed up nations, that's the problem. It's all our puppet leaders, and their masters, who should all be locked up for life. which won't happen, sadly.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well America says it will defend Taiwan, Australia says it will defend Taiwan. If China attacks Taiwan this could very well be the start of another world war. Noone wants that

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Then Taiwan is a pile of ashes for what. The egos of idiots?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Russians don't start wars, they end them.

i respect most of what you post, friend, but give me a fu..ing break.

i'm from poland.

I am very glad to communicate with a Slav)))
Okay, I'll give you a break)))

Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yes, modern warfare is a difficult kettle of fish to fathom. The only war that a modern conventional army can't win is a guerilla war. It is all to do with the determination of the Irregular soldiers of course. But in the end, the regular army always weighs up the cost and has to negotiate in good faith. Whereas a Nuclear conflict, looks good on paper, but the debris in five minutes is sky high and targeting becomes impossible. Any ships are a waste of time because a missile will get through. and that the end of that expensive relic. Submarines are a different matter as they are like a guerilla force that can have the enemy confounded because they can choose any target anytime anywhere. But still are a dicey messy first strike option tied to the MAD concept.
So that's why we are in the predicament that we ate today, an asymmetric attack. The men are Feminised, through poor diet and moral programming, words have to be appropriate and disciplined or else, humour has been removed and the health destroyed by petrochemical medicines along with human expression..Society would not willingly take itself to bits. But its leaders are doing it and the devastation will be as sure as an atomic attack. There is a President who it is rumoured #s himself has the nuke codes in a briefcase. America was united and strong against the Soviet threat it was of course a hoax. But Russia reinvented itself and at that moment "that America was gone as well". It is now is lost up its own ass. But has taken the rest of the West with it. It might actually have gone psychotic.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Its just sabre rattling DaRAGE.

Once the dominoes start to fall the cumulative effect would indeed lead to a third world war.

Hence the reason Taiwan will most lightly be just fine.

There are no winners or spoils to be had from a nuclear war hence no reason to participate in such a thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: 19Bones79

It's all scripted.

China is not upset with the US, the US is pretending to assist Taiwan.

The US will allow China to invade Taiwan.

I am of the thought the US is there to facilitate China’s reclaiming of Taiwan.

Bai-den administration has no qualms firing last year’s Heroes without Unemployment Benefits, why think they care about Taiwan’s citizens?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Not sure what is going on but world psychics said don’t plan vacations for 2022.

The is the second post you mentioned that JAGStorm.

I’m interested. Please provide link or name(s) of psychic(s). The same used by CIA’s Remote Viewers? Just learning about this.

My apologies, we finally woke up in 2016, & realized that we had been induced in a deep comatose sleep; noticed development of a Kool-Aid allergy.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The seed seems like it is being planted now.

Taiwan is another big worry. Senior U.S. military officers have been warning this year that China is probably accelerating its timetable for capturing control of Taiwan, the island democracy widely seen as the most likely trigger for a potentially catastrophic U.S.-China war.

The United States has long pledged to help Taiwan defend itself, but it has deliberately left unclear how far it would go in response to a Chinese attack.

U.S. President Joe Biden appeared to abandon that ambiguity when he said Oct. 21 that America would come to Taiwan's defence if it were attacked by China.

"We have a commitment to do that," Biden said. The White House later said he was not changing U.S. policy, which does not support Taiwanese independence but is committed to providing defensive arms.

www.ctvnews.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join