It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas Official Arizona Audit Report

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Left nor right matters when the election is not on the level.
There were many claiming there was no fraud. This dispells that claim for good, at least in Arizona.
What is done with this information is another story all together.

This applies to what I just wrote.

Can you explain how this is evidence of fraud?
edit on 30-10-2021 by jrod because: Fix tags

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I originally if someone can explain how this was evidence of fraud.

originally posted by: Annee

It doesn't

When is anything 100% with a human error factor? That's why there's always a percentage of error factor built in.

I don't think it shows anything that wasn't already perceived as areas that can be improved.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toother711
a reply to: CharlesT
Cool books retards. FFS and holy #e. You know this site is for 11 year olds

People are maturing. Did you know 56% of Americans have (finally) figured out that Joe Biden and his accomplices used FRAUD to win the 2020 Presidential election? That's right. A staggering 56%. America is shedding the "stupidity" label Obama's people slapped on us.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are literally just making numbers up. At most 30% of Americans think the election was stolen.

Those with this belief are opposite of mature.

This is a must read...but it will not change your mind nor the sock puppets that back you up.

In the voter fraud debate, be wary of junk science

Allegations of fraud in the 2020 U.S. election show no signs of slowing down. Former President Donald Trump continues to claim the 2020 election was stolen. The impact of those claims has caused significant harm to Americans' faith in their elections; 71 percent identify illegally cast ballots as a problem in U.S. elections and 30 percent don't believe Joe Biden was elected President. The summary dismissal of Trump's charges by many in the establishment and mainstream media over the last 9 months has done nothing to reduce these numbers
Evaluating the American election system and ensuring it is secure is crucial. Americans should regard all claims from all sides with healthy skepticism, and always ask: "What is the evidence?" In the case of "The Georgia Report" and its claim that thousands of people voted illegally in 2020 in Georgia, the evidence simply is not there.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
You're being sarcastic, but yes they are. Obviously.

Sarcastic? Moi? Never.

I find the entire premise absurd. Crimes were committed! And the Republicans control the legislature and the executive. Why aren't there prosecutions from the 'law and order' party?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Two disturbing facts can be gleaned from this report:
The dominion servers were connected to the internet and websites were accessed during voting.
The county purposefully deleted information before handing it over to the audit team, and purging files for space to be stored on a backup system was not common practice, nor was it an excuse to delete the information as the servers could hold more than two terabytes of data, which was way more than needed for the amount of data being handled during the election.

They cheated. Plain and simple.
There is absolutely no way anyone can say there wasn't fraud in this last election. It was widespread and it happened.
Biden is an illegitimate president.
And unless it's fixed and secure, who will vote in 2022? 2024? When do we get secure elections again?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Annee

Perhaps I should have worded that better....but I was trying to keep it simple. It does seem like many are running around waving these logs around as if it provides evidence of widespread fraud, ironically the ones who do this are also computer illiterate.

What is the significance of the logs?

What conclusions if any can we make from them?

If we looked a past elections and other states how would those logs look?

I agree with you.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Their final report came out yesterday and here it is.
Final Report

Members here often require others to provide evidence to what they say here on ATS, so here is proof for All the claims of election fraud that have been posted into other threads since last November. Don't jump my ass expecting me to defend this report because I am not going to be baited into a long-drawn-out bantering contest about this. You have the free will to either accept it or not. I'm not here for senseless arguments today.

The last topic of this report.

1.9.4.2 INTENTIONAL EXECUTION OF SCRIPTS TO DELIBERATELY ENSURE THAT LOG ENTRIES WERE NOT RETAINED
The response by Maricopa County does not address the fact that a user leveraging the emsadmin account deliberately
and purposely executed a script that checked the accounts for duplicate passwords 38,478 times. This deliberate
execution of the script occurred over three days, specifically on 2/11/2021 there were 462 log entries overwritten, on
3/3/2021 there were 37,686 log entries overwritten, and on 4/12/2021 there were 330 log entries overwritten. Given
that the Maricopa County knew that the setting on the log retention was limited to 20MB, the act of executing these
scripts had the effect of deliberated ensuring that the Windows security logs covering the dates of the general election
would not be available for review.

If you want to know more of the audit, read it!

Update Monday, November 1, 2021

Arizona A.G. Mark Brnovich's office has conducted a detailed interview of an Arizona election official about 2020 election anomalies and inconsistencies uncovered by the forensic audit.

The interviewee is now over-the-top angry. A good sign!: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

This comes as Arizona Attorney General Brnovich officially launches an investigation of potential 2020 election fraud in that state.

Source: www.12news.com... 433215233b

This is what the people of Arizona want. Good for them!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sarcastic? Moi? Never.

I find the entire premise absurd. Crimes were committed! And the Republicans control the legislature and the executive. Why aren't there prosecutions from the 'law and order' party?

Perhaps you could tell us. I'm sure you have some theories.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Perhaps you could tell us. I'm sure you have some theories.

Because no one of any consequence in politics ever goes to jail.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You need to pull the rod out your j. If you expect us to believe that Biden got over 14 million more votes then Obama did in 2008 your a moron for starters. Especially when Biden can barely fill a Drive in movie theatre of cars for a speech. LoL. What a joke you spoon spewing deep state bullsh-ters are. Hilarious. Probably a bot working for the FBI. You should demand to be payed. Even bots should be compensated for their work. Or stop helping them and work for the winners. The good side. We will award you. a reply to: jrod

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sarcastic? Moi? Never.

Our Attorney General is (supposedly) still putting cases together.

That's where the buck appears to have gotten stuck.

Maybe our AG thinks everyone will just forget and it will all blow over?

Sounds pretty absurd to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Sure they are. It's like jingling keys for a baby, it keeps the baby distracted while adults do their thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Sure they are. It's like jingling keys for a baby, it keeps the baby distracted while adults do their thing.

Not realizing that baby's toys are actually pitchforks and guillotine components?

French leaders once made the same mistake.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Not realizing that baby's toys are actually pitchforks and guillotine components?

Right. Any day now, patriots, any day now.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Next year is the year.

Next year we return to Jerusalem.

We'll say that for a thousand years if necessary.

But feel free to celebrate the democrat's continued stalling efforts if that's what lights your torch.

I never claimed that you weren't having some success with the delay tactics.

Maybe you should start an election cheating celebration thread?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Next year is the year.

Sure it is. Maybe some people will be locked up and some sealed indictments will drop. I say get Krak-a-lacken.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You'll be right eventually. Keep the faith!

Even a broken clock is right, eventually.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You'll be right eventually.

Eventually? I've been right the entire time. I was right when I told you who'd win back in June of last year and I was right again when I told you that there would be no widespread fraud to overturn the election.

I know it's a bitter pill of defeat to swallow but maybe take it with a tablespoon of 'Tusin to help.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join