It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas Official Arizona Audit Report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

No!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

LIVE STREAM VIDEO: WI Sheriff Schmaling: ‘ELECTION LAW WAS NOT JUST BROKEN BUT SHATTERED!” – Releases Evidence of Election Fraud in Racine, Wisconsin!
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: shooterbrody

It is illegal
Now being charged is a different story, but don't attempt to pretend laws were not broken.

What law was broken running a computer task 38K times that overwrote the logs?

Not sure which task you're referring to, but the data recovery process explicitly shows thousands of files were deleted within 48 hours of the audit by an undocumented user, all of which is suspicious to say the least. Federal law doesn't make exceptions when it comes to election records, or certifying voting machines, or allowing unauthorized access to data. 3 strikes.

That is completely different as they purposely would have deleted data.

The argument was about the script that ran supposedly 38K times that the OP wrote about, which utilized revolving logs.

My argument was that its not unusual for tasks to run as mentioned in the OP which utilize revolving logs , depending on the circumstances. In addition as far as I know there are no laws against utilizing revolving logs or specifying the constraints for them.

So I made a statement that I hope they have better information than that task running 38K times as illegal activity or this is a dud.

Apparently a certain individual found it highly offensive that I would not swallow what I want to be true (that we got them) and how dare that I would have skepticism of that program not being a smoking gun or a illegal to run as they claimed.

edit on 111031America/ChicagoThu, 28 Oct 2021 16:11:00 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

In Wisconsin, 3.2 million votes were cast. At least 7% of the mail-in paper ballots were in error. Joe Biden won by 20,600 votes.

The next step is to toss out those 7% illegal votes and see who won.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Nothing wrong with being skeptical, everything wrong with assessing the sum total of data to be a nothing burger. This isn't speculation, it's an autopsy pointing to homicide. You have to review the entire document and watch the Maricopa presentation (where the digital forensics expert translates his discoveries on court record) to properly frame the facts.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with being skeptical, everything wrong with assessing the sum total of data to be a nothing burger. This isn't speculation, it's an autopsy pointing to homicide. You have to review the entire document and watch the Maricopa presentation (where the digital forensics expert translates his discoveries on court record) to properly frame the facts.

Like I said . I simply stated that if the script is the smoking gun than its a dud . I stated that because I also stated I haven't had a chance to read the document yet. So I was going by what the OP posted and emphasized in his thread as important as he included it as a quote .

I made no mention of it all being a nothing burger, simply that script running 38K or using revolving logs is not anything to make a solid case or show a law was broken.

Others took artistic liberties to make numerous assumptions from that point forward despite me even stating I had 0 confidence on the election or the gov't.

edit on 411031America/ChicagoThu, 28 Oct 2021 16:41:21 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am not going to try to change your mind. After many years here I have found trying to convert minds, for the most part, is an effort in futility. Even so, you have a right to your opinion.

But just for giggles, which is the better of the 2 evils. One that you believe to be a huckster, or an evil empire with desires of total control, enslaving us all.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Much misunderstanding takes place here resulting in confrontation that sometimes translates into verbal hostilities, and that's a shame. And I am as guilty as any other person here.
edit on 28-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
is there any benefit for elections to be honest? I mean benefitting TPTB?

Why would anyone assume otherwise?
It's already been pushed and proven the U.S. is an Oligarchy by harvard grads in the BBC, among other sources.

What's the use for the poor blue collar working class to protect these millionaires doing as they please? Most common sense using folks would assume these blue collar tools are protecting such malevolent characters in power and getting funds under the table via cryptocurrency.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Don't make demands of someone you, yourself, are unwilling to do. I'm not seeing much substance in your posts either. Mostly assertions with nothing to validate them.

For instance, show us one easily obvious lie Trump has told, that excludes things he tried his best to accomplish but was blocked by the democratic cabal in dc.

With 4 grueling years of impeach, impeach, impeach, he fought a valiant uphill battle.

This piece of # we have now won't even answer press questions. He reads the prepared script and walks off the stage. This guy is a demented, made man of China that tows the line of his handlers.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Looking at the formatting, yeah it could be more professional as I'm not a fan of the letterhead. They could use some branding help, as far as the content however that is exactly how most reports look. I'll comment further on the contents when I have the time to actually read through it.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Arnie123

OMG, someone let Trump know that he can come back to office now.

lol, you can get all hyped up over this, maybe march on the capital again?

We must have very different definitions of "big deal".

And you really thought it was expected to see proof of ballots being scanned four-five times?

No one expected blatant outright,

"Looky here Bobby we've got six thousand gen-u-wine photer-copied ballots, yes sirree 'dem democraps 'gonna be runnin' skewered now"

It is so easy to delete logs, and shoot - any digital evidence. The fact that they were actually connected to the internet and multiple machines used The same username and password for the admin, that's enough right there.

What this shows is that anyone who had physical access had every opportunity to change the outcome of the election. No I dollar Russian cyber spy required. Just the computer applications course flunky from high school, and Joe's your Uncle.

As for the trolling - so obvious, sure you may get a few reactions here and there but nobody takes it serious.

I guess there's a use for all types of troll, just using the skill set you're capable of. I get that. Kinda like Hunter's paintings eh? Definitely not a work of art, but if it reels some suckers in hey.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Don't make demands of someone you, yourself, are unwilling to do. I'm not seeing much substance in your posts either. Mostly assertions with nothing to validate them.

For instance, show us one easily obvious lie Trump has told, that excludes things he tried his best to accomplish but was blocked by the democratic cabal in dc.

I haven't even mentioned trump one time in this thread . however I will play.

You guys are no better than the crazy lefties. You have made your party and candidate into a religion. Its become blasphemy for you to question your party or candidate and even worse your own views of things. Its like you commit to Trump or your WANTS and you cover your eyes and ears to anything that even questions 1 thing about your premature views,bias, or challanges your views.

You don't care about the truth you care about reaffirming your made up mind and to question your made up mind is a weakness to you which is really shameful.

For example your ridiculous argument for me to show you where trump lied. I never made such a claim anywhere in this thread and it has nothing todo with your own OP. However, what I have said and not anywhere in this thread about trump in the past is that he was either a moron for repeating the same mistakes over and over or he was part of the corrupted system.

Trump lied to you when he said if he was in charge Hillary would be locked up. He also lied to you that he would drain the swamp despite stacking his OWN administration with swamp from the start to the end. It was HIS department of justice,fbi,cia,justices, and administration that validated the election and held nobody accountable for anything.

I have even stated that biden is worse than trump , but you guys get so triggered when anyone questions your political religion or political deity that you lose it and shutdown.

You are the counterpart of the biden and hillary supporters.

This piece of # we have now won't even answer press questions. He reads the prepared script and walks off the stage. This guy is a demented, made man of China that tows the line of his handlers.

Again you are proving my point. You got so triggered by me questioning one thing that you completely overlooked that I agree with you about Biden being a POS .

Again my argument was simply about the script the you quoted and posted running 38K times and utilizing revolving logs. As I stated that is not enough to prosecute anyone based on any laws that I'm aware about. Hence I said I hope that is not the smoking gun as I haven't gone through the report.

Heck my first post in this thread stated the following at the beginning So not sure how you even think I'm supporting or justifying anything todo with Biden.

I have 0 confidence in the election along with anything our gov't is putting out there as the narrative from either side.

If you haven't figured it out both party,msm,gov't,hollywood,MIC, lobbyist are ALL on the SAME SIDE and the fact that Trumps administration which HE PUT TOGETHER validated the election should have you questioning your messiah.

Again the only thing I have stated on this thread has been about the script running 38K times and using revolving logs not being enough to prosecute anyone by law based on your quoted statement.

I haven't dismissed anything else about the report because as I have stated numerous times I haven't gone through it yet.

edit on 051031America/ChicagoThu, 28 Oct 2021 20:05:08 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

OK, I read the report, there was widespread fraud. So now the question becomes, "What the F!!! is going to be done about?"

It seems pretty obvious to me that if there are globalist/dem operatives "cooking the votes" in one state, they will be doing the same in a lot, if not all, other states. Seriously, look at this train wreck that was appointed present by the rigging crew. It could even fill a short bus with supporters, it hid in its basement almost the whole time, but we are meant to believe there wasn't fraud?

Just let me know when you need somebody to pull levers, traitors and horse thieves eh....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It is illegal
Now being charged is a different story, but don't attempt to pretend laws were not broken.

What law was broken running a computer task 38K times that overwrote the logs?

Not sure which task you're referring to, but the data recovery process explicitly shows thousands of files were deleted within 48 hours of the audit by an undocumented user, all of which is suspicious to say the least. Federal law doesn't make exceptions when it comes to election records, or certifying voting machines, or allowing unauthorized access to data. 3 strikes.

That is 100% the way to look at this too. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Again with the deflection, irrelevant statements, and inability to support your claim.

You made the wild statement that a program running 38K times at randoms days which utilizes revolving logs is against the law.

So the burden is on you to prove such claim and the voters retention law as far as I'm aware does not deal with certain programs utilizing revolving logs .

So Again show me where the voters retention law deals with a program being executed to many times or utilizing revolving logs as being illegal?

Again like I said I don't have confidence in the election or the govt , but if this is their smoking gun then is a non smoking gun.

Does it make it convenient and highly suspicious that the program overwrote system logs, sure it does.

Is it stupid practice and irresponsible to inappropriately configure the revolving logs, sure it was.

Are there govt suggestion guides on logging, sure there are, but they aren't laws.

The question is can they be held accountable by law for running such a program? I highly doubt it will stick in court because as far as I know their is no law that prevents such a program from running or from utilizing revolving logs.

All election records really isn't hard to understand.
The logs are election records.
Period.
As the election was over NONE of the data should have been changed.
Period.
Sorry you can't grasp that.

Not at all like your "production " days.

edit on 28/10/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

what you are failing to grasp is that revolving logs, wait for it, revolve by design. they are also very common in production and govt systems no matter how many lol or production comments you make.

still waiting for you to show that law that says revolving logs are illegal

do i like it no. is it suspicious ,yes . is it illegal not likely.

again i hope that is not the smoking gun in the repirt because if it is then its weak sauce.

now another poster mentioned the report showing actual deleting of records by an unknown user now that is interesting and could be a smoking gun. however that is different than a program using revolving logs which would be much more difficult to prove malice and intent or a law being broken.

however that was already mentioned in the earlier hearings and the fact that they didnt provided the forensic copies of the disk as requested is more concerning. along with the network activities.

edit on 541031America/ChicagoThu, 28 Oct 2021 22:54:35 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
All election records for 22 months after.

Not a hard concept.

No malice or intent needed.
All election records.
Period.

Simple law.

edit on 28/10/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join