It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas Official Arizona Audit Report

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Busted, did they arrest him or did he lose a lawsuit?

Some are too lost mentally to understand the difference but you could surprise is all with some last second logic. Why do you think people didn't want a big mouth to tell off those who hate humans? Why would I want to bow to idiots like the left do?

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: Helious
a reply to: CharlesT

Those of us that are still capable of critical thought have known from the outset Joe Biden didn't get more votes than any other president in U.S history. We knew, he couldn't fill a high school auditorium with actual supporters.

Trump had to be sabotaged and replaced because he was on our side and when it comes to corrupt governance in America, that can't be tolerated.

Anyone that actually thinks Joe Biden won the 2020 election by real votes is the dumbest person on this planet. Period.

😂

Anyone with critical thinking wouldn’t vote for a guy who got busted for running a sham university. Who got busted using his charity to self deal. (He bought a huge painting of HIMSELF, ffs.) Anyone with critical thinking would know he’s a master grifter by those two FACTS alone. Anyone with critical thinking wouldn’t vote for a guy who inherited 200 million dollars at the age 21 and thinks he know or cares about the working class. Anyone with critical thinking would see clearly he’s using you.

But, god damn, I hope he runs again. He was the reason critical thinking folk came out to vote in droves.😂. Please, please, put him on the ballot again!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You most certainly are wrong. That you reword it to fit your reality doesn't matter. Biden couldn't get people to come see him and literally every city the Donald landed the lines were for miles to get in after the doors were closed and the seats were full of MAGA loving patriots.

Trump got the most votes of any POTUS in history not Obama or Obiden.

Okay, thank you for confirming I am wrong. Also, thank you for clearly and accurately demonstrating why Trump won bigly.

The preciseness of your details was very illuminating for me. Those big lines, longer than Billy Joes dirt drive way really illustrate how much support came out for each of the candidates. I truly hope our illustrious leader is installed back onto his throne, and that the illegitimate leader will be ignominy exiled to Ireland.
edit on 29-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
What did the irish ever do to you?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am not going to try to change your mind. After many years here I have found trying to convert minds, for the most part, is an effort in futility. Even so, you have a right to your opinion.

But just for giggles, which is the better of the 2 evils. One that you believe to be a huckster, or an evil empire with desires of total control, enslaving us all.

I completely agree with your point about trying to change minds. Barring the hypnotic, chemical or brainwashing techniques we now know are available, if we are to honor the individual the most we can hope for is to drop some tidbits of what we think to be true in front of those others that they may some day find it beneficial to their own development as an individual.

And to answer your question about huckster or Evil Empire, well, let me ask a rhetorical question to that question.
Huckster is pretty simple but what is meant here by evil empire. To that I ask, can ANY empire not be evil? Off hand I cannot think of one that was not. Empires are built that way, crushing those on the bottom so that those nearer to the top can have free ice cream whenever they want. So isn't it the case that the degree of ''evil'' is interpreted by where one lives within that empire? Where in the pyramid one stands?

But here we are after thousands of years of this cycle of human development and expansion utilizing the the profits of each empire that has come before us, standing on the brink of an empire of total global control and domination. An empire that has us by the short and curlies, that has us by the throat with our dependence on it's many teats of sustenance.

Charles, I have not failed to notice all of that though I do not see it as evil. I see it as a juggernaut of human history, history replete with examples of benefit for the most and examples of benefit for the few. Do I see where this is headed? I think I do. Towards control by those very few. Control of finance, control of communications, control of influencing, control of the sciences, in short control of everything. And likely in control of everything that you and I have little to no knowledge of. Yeah, it's very very frightening.

And what does the American right have to offer in the face of all of that? A scoundrel. A man who made his millions from the stake of millions given him from his daddy. Just like those old evil emperors of Rome, and London, passing on their wealth to their children who in so many cases were not nearly as competent as those before them.

This scoundrel who then took his daddies money and made more money from it by going to the Empire of Evil's banking system to borrow and borrow and play their game for his own interests. And played incompetently in so many cases.

A scoundrel who was offered a job hosting a world wide comedy show, being paid millions and millions and great celebrity status, by the very Entertainment Arm of the Evil Empire that so many eschew.

To this guy, our American right has turned to to save us. A man so seriously locked up in his own world of fantasy that his mental power cannot even begin to recognize the serious decrepitude of his own failings.

But yes, I get it, Biden is failing as well. If you think for a moment that I have any hope of him making things better you have little idea about where I stand. I think that Biden and the the Democrat Party wants to have America hold it's place in the Empire of the World. I think that Trump wants to hold his place in the Empire of Trump.

My history lesson? It's that we have managed to move beyond small empires, localized empires. The empire we have now is a world wide empire, like it or not. It is what it is. Biden may or may not be able to sustain our ranking within that empire. Trump will only tear us apart from it and with that rupture bring it all down into chaos.

And there Charles is my choice between the two. Not much to hope for is there.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I completely agree with your point about trying to change minds. Barring the hypnotic, chemical or brainwashing techniques we now know are available, if we are to honor the individual the most we can hope for is to drop some tidbits of what we think to be true in front of those others that they may some day find it beneficial to their own development as an individual.

And to answer your question about huckster or Evil Empire, well, let me ask a rhetorical question to that question.
Huckster is pretty simple, but what is meant here by evil empire. To that I ask, can ANY empire not be evil? Offhand, I cannot think of one that was not. Empires are built that way, crushing those on the bottom so that those nearer to the top can have free ice cream whenever they want. So isn't it the case that the degree of ''evil'' is interpreted by where one lives within that empire? Where in the pyramid one stands?

But here we are after thousands of years of this cycle of human development and expansion utilizing the the profits of each empire that has come before us, standing on the brink of an empire of total global control and domination. An empire that has us by the short and curlies, that has us by the throat with our dependence on it's many teats of sustenance.

Charles, I have not failed to notice all of that though I do not see it as evil. I see it as a juggernaut of human history, history replete with examples of benefit for the most and examples of benefit for the few. Do I see where this is headed? I think I do. Towards control by those very few. Control of finance, control of communications, control of influencing, control of the sciences, in short control of everything. And likely in control of everything that you and I have little to no knowledge of. Yeah, it's very very frightening.

And what does the American right have to offer in the face of all of that? A scoundrel. A man who made his millions from the stake of millions given him from his daddy. Just like those old evil emperors of Rome, and London, passing on their wealth to their children who in so many cases were not nearly as competent as those before them.

This scoundrel who then took his daddies money and made more money from it by going to the Empire of Evil's banking system to borrow and borrow and play their game for his own interests. And played incompetently in so many cases.

A scoundrel who was offered a job hosting a world wide comedy show, being paid millions and millions and great celebrity status, by the very Entertainment Arm of the Evil Empire that so many eschew.

To this guy, our American right has turned to to save us. A man so seriously locked up in his own world of fantasy that his mental power cannot even begin to recognize the serious decrepitude of his own failings.

But yes, I get it, Biden is failing as well. If you think for a moment that I have any hope of him making things better you have little idea about where I stand. I think that Biden and the the Democrat Party wants to have America hold it's place in the Empire of the World. I think that Trump wants to hold his place in the Empire of Trump.

My history lesson? It's that we have managed to move beyond small empires, localized empires. The empire we have now is a world wide empire, like it or not. It is what it is. Biden may or may not be able to sustain our ranking within that empire. Trump will only tear us apart from it and with that rupture bring it all down into chaos.

And there Charles is my choice between the two. Not much to hope for is there.

Terry, this is one fine composition and within it, I find very little to argue over.
No, in the end, there is very little to hope for as this cycle repeats over and over again throughout history.

I have no defense for your views about Trump other than to say, I think he truly does love this nation the same as me and appreciates every opportunity he has, maybe, probably exploited to achieve his financial goals. But in essence, he only exploited the advantages a corrupt government provided to all of these corrupt people to exploit. Does that make him evil, or just another shrewd businessman gleefully willing to take advantage of what the corrupt politicians have made it possible for him to take advantage of.

Ok, he inherited a small fortune from his father to begin his business ventures at a young and very inexperienced age, where he belly-flopped in the beginning but gained knowledge and experience in the process. Eventually, he learned from his mistakes and turned those mistakes into his own success to rise to the top of his class in the real estate field. Does that make him evil?

One has to look back in time and see that John D. Rockefeller, Henry Ford and so many other titans of yesteryear exploited this nation's resources for their personal incessant drive for wealth and power, but they didn't have enough respect for ordinary citizens that made their goals achievable to try to personally give back to the nation that gave them so much. I do think Donald Trump is different in this respect and appreciates the lowly people that helped him achieve his goals. I do think he has the appreciation and love of country to try his best to give back to the nation that has provided him with so much eventual prosperity.

My feeble brain is hurting at this point.

You put up one fine post here Terry, but as usual, my opinion is just as set in stone as any other around here and I can't share your view of Trump. I do think he does care for this nation and he has fought a good fight against the vile assault we face. And to be truthful, he risked his entire fortune when he placed himself into the line of fire of this vile government. Would an evil person with everything to lose do that? I don't think so. I think he has so much love of country he felt he had to do whatever he could to stop, or just delay the eventual destruction he and the rest of us were and still are witnessing.

They began their attack even before he was elected and never gave up their attempt to destroy him, even to this day. Where is it said, "A House Divided Can Not Stand"? If the people trying their best to destroy Trump are vile, evil people, wouldn't their incessant drive to destroy him be counterproductive to their evil intentions? Evil will not do battle against itself. That's like a dog trying to eat its own tail.

edit on 29-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Cool books retards. FFS and holy #e. You know this site is for 11 year olds

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Helious

Anyone that actually thinks Joe Biden won the 2020 election by real votes is the dumbest person on this planet. Period.

Would I still be the dumbest person on the planet if I believe that Joe Biden did not receive the most votes in history, but Trump was voted against the most of all time?

Trump got more votes than any incumbent president in the history of the United States. One word qualifies that.... "Legitimately". It's unfortunate the same can't be said for Joe Biden.

If you are as smart as you try to be on ATS, you already know what happened but, I don't expect you to admit it. =)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm saying with lack of specifics on the law the defense will have a field day dismissing a script running that utilizes revolving logs. Especially as its a common practice

Thanks for clarifying. I can't agree or disagree... I'm really not sure what to think or expect in terms of potential or possible criminal charges.

First and foremost, I have no confidence the will is there even if prosecutable crimes are found. But neither do I know and understand how the law is written, understood or applied in practice.

It seems too often the law is written to protect the guilty... The end result is usually the same.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

First and foremost, I have no confidence the will is there even if prosecutable crimes are found

You and me both.

It seems too often the law is written to protect the guilty... The end result is usually the same.

Agreed but the connected powerful guilty get protected not the peons. the peons get charged all the time.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: tanstaafl
I'm saying with lack of specifics on the law the defense will have a field day dismissing a script running that utilizes revolving logs. Especially as its a common practice.

You are totally missing the point. Any log system that falls under the purview of federal election laws requiring the preservation of data for a specified period of time that isn't logging to a persistent log server that is designed to never - ever - allow logs to be overwritten - is on its face prosecutable as a crime.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Agreed but the connected powerful guilty get protected not the peons. the peons get charged all the time.

Yes, right you are, they do. I stand corrected!!!

But that's by design, of course. It's seldom the powerful (who benefit most from the dirty deeds) who actually commit the dirty deeds.

I don't know, but it seems to me, that the only way to charge and prosecute the ones at the top would be to prove collusion and conspiracy to commit the dirty deeds across state lines... something along the lines of RICO. Of course, that would actually have to be investigated and prosecuted by the Feds. Fat chance of that ever happening.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Did they tick-tock out some arrests yet? Krak open any sealed indictments? InQuiring minds want to know.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They're not brave enough to start a war that could redefine American politics. The price is simply greater than the reward.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
They're not brave enough to start a war that could redefine American politics.

Oh, so 'they' are good with the all the alleged fraud? LOL.

And to think, all those people who perished in the Great Frankfurt Server War will have died in vain.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're being sarcastic, but yes they are. Obviously.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Thank you for that warm reply. You put forth your trust and hope in Trump soundly and in a manner which displays it is not a decision you have taken lightly. I suppose that if we are to converse, and not just argue, our course to that end should be one which accepts two rather different understandings of the world. Different though in what I would think have many overlapping points of agreed upon values and morals.

I have an inkling that were I at an earlier stage in my own life, the appeal of Trump might be stronger in me than it is at this time. Yes, I do have an inclination to root for and support a mavrick, a battler of windmills, one who would lead the charge against an over powering and oppressive foe. Honestly there were several days when he first hit the stage in the Republican primaries that I thought ''Hoo Boy'' this guys possibly the best thing that could happen to that party . To paraphrase ''The Jabberwocky'' from Alice in Wonderland, '' One two, one two and through and through his vopal blade went snicker snack and with their heads he left them dead ''.

The manner in which those cardboard mannequins fell to his onslaught was indicative of what frauds they were. More indicative though in my opinion was how they later tucked tail and whimpered for his blessing. Doesn't say much for much of the party leadership at that time.

Meanwhile the Dems had their own Don Quixote, Sanders. I switched my party registration to D so that I could vote in the primary for him because it was one more vote against the Clinton Machine. I never liked hubby Slick Willy nor did I care for her. The stranglehold they had on that party was deep and centered on two frauds, Billy Boy and the MIssus.

So now, I see Biden as no more than a flickering remnant of that machine. To old and to feeble to lead any charge other than one that scampers off to the bathroom every forty five minutes. I hold that the choice to make him the ''face'' of the party was an inglorious mistake. I am honestly surprised that Harris has not stepped up more to share the spotlight with him, from which I can only suppose that she is an even bigger disaster.

Now I think that I am just rambling on so here's hoping we can approach our future conversations with as much respect as we have with this one. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Can someone explain how this is proof of fraud?

I just see conjecture and a lot of jumping to conclusions.

From a logical perspective, this is like A+B=100 without defining A or B.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Can someone explain how this is proof of fraud?

I just see conjecture and a lot of jumping to conclusions.

From a logical perspective, this is like A+B=100 without defining A or B.

It doesn't

When is anything 100% with a human error factor? That's why there's always a percentage of error factor built in.

I don't think it shows anything that wasn't already perceived as areas that can be improved.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Those of us capable of rational thought know more people voted in 2020 than ever before. There were 2 major catalysts for the high turnout.

#1 Being Trump and it was highly polarized. People who love him that do not vote regularly came out for to vote for Trump, consequently as a result of his polarity people who hated him that usually do not vote came out to vote against him. Overall this gave Trump a net gain.

#2 obviously was COVID. Because of lockdowns more folks had time to vote and time to actually care about politics to make the effort to vote. Also as a result of COVID restrictions, voting was much easier. This is what gave the Democrats the net advantage.

When Biden was handed the nomination(just like they handed it to Hillary in 2016)* I thought this guaranteed a Trump win. Then COVID changed everything, regardless of what you believe most Americans think Trump handled the COVID response poorly and this ultimately cost him the election.

People did not come out to vote for Biden in record numbers, they came out to vote AGAINST Trump in record numbers!

edit on 30-10-2021 by jrod because: *The Republicans did shady stuff in 2008 and 2012 to block Ron Paul in the primaries so do not pretend only the Democrats rig the primaries.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Perhaps I should have worded that better....but I was trying to keep it simple. It does seem like many are running around waving these logs around as if it provides evidence of widespread fraud, ironically the ones who do this are also computer illiterate.

What is the significance of the logs?

What conclusions if any can we make from them?

If we looked a past elections and other states how would those logs look?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join