It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas Official Arizona Audit Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: MDDoxs

You don't care that the machines were hacked? Why not?

Cause I am obviously a government shill who want y'all to stop digging and potentially over turn the federal election.

I see potential human error and a myriad of technical coincidences that make it look like something overly nefarious happened.

Indeed. However the war drums being beaten by Trump drown out the ability to consider this instead of ''they stole it from me''.

Are you saying, "Lefties have a one track mind"?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I suppose you are being kind with this comment so I will answer directly. As my post to you suggested your comment was true though limited, I spoke to those limits, not to the limited truth you you put forth but rather to the nature of what I see as the limited perspective it implies. So did I say that lefties have one track minds? No I did not though a slightly more thorough consideration might allow the understanding that that point was implied.

Do you wish to suggest that ''righties'' do NOT have one track minds?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

This isn't actually their final report. This is a rebuttal response to Maricopa County's "review" of the the preliminary audit report presented at the Senate hearing.

The Maricopa County Analysis of Senate Review comprises two documents:

Cyber Ninjas Volume III Responses

And --

EchoMail Report & Letter Responses

But do note Maricopa County's disclaimer:

The Maricopa County Recorder’s Office presents the information on this web site as a service to the public. We have tried to ensure that the information contained in this electronic document is accurate. The Recorder’s Office makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or at other sites to which we link. Assessing accuracy and reliability of information is the responsibility of the user.

The Recorder’s Office shall not be liable for errors contained herein or for any damages in connection with the use of the information contained herein.

So Maricopa County admits they may or may not be right... accurate... or truthful!!!

There's also a very handy Cheat Sheet that someone put together regarding not just the Senate audit, but the independent voter canvass that was conducted:

James Knox of The Liz Harris Voter Integrity Project

There is also another report forthcoming -- Jovan Pulitzer's examination of the ballot paper and kinematic analysis. We already know that Maricopa County did not use the specific paper required by law (another law violated). This may already be in the Senate's possession, or will be soon. I can't confirm when this happened or will happen though.

The routers and splunk logs also still need to be examined and analyzed and reported on. Also the voter databases (the files which were deleted by the county and recovered by the auditors).

The Senate President (Karen Fann) said in a recent interview (though I only listened to it this morning!) on a local talk radio station that the Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to meet next week to begin discussing and formulating necessary and appropriate election reform legislation. In the same interview, she stated that the state AG (Mark Brnovich) is investigating and she is confident that he will find and charge criminal acts. She stated that he is waiting for the router and splunk logs report to be completed. (I am NOT so confident... but maybe he'll surprise me)

It ain't over till it's over!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It is illegal
Now being charged is a different story, but don't attempt to pretend laws were not broken.

What law was broken running a computer task 38K times that overwrote the logs?
edit on 321031America/ChicagoThu, 28 Oct 2021 13:32:21 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Tell us, IT wiz, how many clients you work for that have all admins sharing the same password.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

It is illegal
Now being charged is a different story, but don't attempt to pretend laws were not broken.

I was referring to this quote of yours

What is your point? we have proven that not only don't you need to know better to run things but its not illegal to have knuckleheads being in charge. Hence Uncle Joe and the hillary clinton server admin.

It was illegal
The prosecutor chose NOT TO CHARGE

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It is illegal

The election retention law?

"This law, which has been on the books since May 4, 1960, requires election officials to “retain and preserve for a period of 22 months” all election records, including ballots in any election for federal office, including the offices of president and vice president, presidential electors, and member of the U.S. Senate. (52 USC 20701, formerly 42 USC 1974)."

So all that material should be intact until at least sept 2022
So yes, the logs should be original and intact.
Who ever changed, or programed changes broke the law.

edit on 28/10/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Their final report came out yesterday and here it is.
Final Report

Members here often require others to provide evidence to what they say here on ATS, so here is proof for All the claims of election fraud that have been posted into other threads since last November. Don't jump my ass expecting me to defend this report because I am not going to be baited into a long-drawn-out bantering contest about this. You have the free will to either accept it or not. I'm not here for senseless arguments today.

The last topic of this report.

1.9.4.2 INTENTIONAL EXECUTION OF SCRIPTS TO DELIBERATELY ENSURE THAT LOG ENTRIES WERE NOT RETAINED
The response by Maricopa County does not address the fact that a user leveraging the emsadmin account deliberately
and purposely executed a script that checked the accounts for duplicate passwords 38,478 times. This deliberate
execution of the script occurred over three days, specifically on 2/11/2021 there were 462 log entries overwritten, on
3/3/2021 there were 37,686 log entries overwritten, and on 4/12/2021 there were 330 log entries overwritten. Given
that the Maricopa County knew that the setting on the log retention was limited to 20MB, the act of executing these
scripts had the effect of deliberated ensuring that the Windows security logs covering the dates of the general election
would not be available for review.

If you want to know more of the audit, read it!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to side step bad journalism and dissect the audit results directly from the source.

What we need now is corroborating reports from the other "battleground" states to illustrate nationally organized fraud, because you know that's what "they" will say is this is an exception and not a symptom. Forensic audits for everyone until we know for a fact who did their job and who didn't.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It was illegal

Sure you were. however even after your attempt to move the argument your argument is still invalid.

What law says you can't hire a knucklehead and where did I say anything about Hillary server admin guilt or innocence in my response, if that is what you are referring too ?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

"This law, which has been on the books since May 4, 1960, requires election officials to “retain and preserve for a period of 22 months” all election records, including ballots in any election for federal office, including the offices of president and vice president, presidential electors, and member of the U.S. Senate. (52 USC 20701, formerly 42 USC 1974)."

What does that have todo with the program being executed 38K times and creating large amounts of logs?

The program logs are original and intact and by the sound of it they had setup a revolving log system which by design overwrites the logs when it reaches a certain size. Again show me where in the law it talks about revolving logs ,limits sets, or illegal use of such logging for a program to utilize?

Again I'm not claiming it wasn't intentional and sure as Sh1t it looks very suspicious, but that wont hold any weight in a court of law.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It was illegal

Sure you were. however even after your attempt to move the argument your argument is still invalid.

What law says you can't hire a knucklehead and where did I say anything about Hillary server admin guilt or innocence in my response, if that is what you are referring too ?

Oh
Lots of security laws.
I have done enough of your research today.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

What does that have todo with the program being executed 38K times and creating large amounts of logs?

The program logs are original and intact and by the sound of it they had setup a revolving log system which by design overwrites the logs when it reaches a certain size. Again show me where in the law it talks about revolving logs ,limits sets, or illegal use of such logging for a program to utilize?

Again I'm not claiming it wasn't intentional and sure as Sh1t it looks very suspicious, but that wont hold any weight in a court of law.

You are simply full of crap.
I provided the election record retention law.
You choose to ignore it.
No worries.
It is just exactly like your "production" work.
Lol
As if you would know anything about a court of law when you cant be troubled to read the actual law.

It is ok.
I understand your difficulty with "all election records"
It is a very confusing sentence.

Lol

edit on 28/10/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I myself am a certified security technician who has worked in IT for a very long time. One of the first thing you learn in security are things like chain of custody for anything that needs to be considered credible at all. A big rule is, TRUST BUT VERIFY in most things security, and 100% of things that are in any way meaningful.

Every single thing I have ever seen Democrats push for voter related destroys multiple aspects of basic security protocols like you need in 100% of court cases, or to buy some beer.

Unfortunately though, thats the low hanging fruit. Our voting machines are ILLEGAL to check for vulnerabilities, logic bombs, hidden scripts or tables, trojans in the software, etc. If you are a security professional with access to a machine for any legitimate reason, you are not allowed to make sure it is secure, that is against federal law. Many if not most were also connected to the internet. Thats why logs needed to be modified.

Every part of the system as a whole that is supposed to make it verifiable has been intentionally destroyed, so well its like the people destroying it relied on ignorance of the masses with fake arguments, but were themselves security experts who knew exactly what they needed to do to corrupt the system so that we can no longer trust any of the results it puts out.

Whoever is able to connect to these machines remotely, plug USB drives into them, or do anything else with these, has the power to change the results in ways that are irreversible, deniable, and impossible to prove if the people have uncontrolled access to the machines. It doesnt matter if they were onsite or remote. If someone knows where the data is stored, and the hardware it resides on, you cant do a damn thing to stop them. Results will look questionable at best, but you wont be able to prove exactly what happened at all. The results will just look statistically rigged, because they were. There are ways around every security procedure, thats why you need 100% of them in place, exactly the way they are supposed to be implemented to actually make anything secure. You must make too many hurdles for anyone to effectively rig enough results from opne place to make a dent in the will of the people. ANY centralized anything is a MAJOR vulnerability, like letting a Canadian contractor handout out USB drives to "administrators", or remotely connect to any machine on any network for any reason. No one should be touching any machine physically or virtually after they are placed except for counters and vetted personnel that MUST put their hands on the machine to do a job like transporting them.

These were just a couple of prongs of a multi pronged approach to corrupting elections. The only way to have really secure elections are with paper ballots, rotating job positions with transparency, and strict chain of custody where nothing is counted that cannot be verified.

If our system was not widdled down to the insecure crap we are left with, we would not be where we are. I knew how bad these machines were over a decade ago when I started security training. A ton of people have blown the whistle for about 2 decades now. Everyone is ignored. This is a giant I told you so from anyone who understands the first things about physical or virtual security.

The next election does not matter, and neither do any after that one until we actually have secure voting. What we have now is a crime against the citizens that vote, but too many people lack the intellect to understand why, how, or what will happen if its not fixed.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It was illegal

Oh
Lots of security laws.

the only thing you have done is prove my point with your blanket or irrelevant statements and the inability to provide the specific law broken in regards to the task that ran 38k times which overwrote logs as designed from what it appears.

edit on 391031America/ChicagoThu, 28 Oct 2021 15:39:26 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It was illegal

Oh
Lots of security laws.

the only thing you have done is prove my point with your blanket or irrelevant statements with no specifics of the actual law broken in regards to the task that ran 38k times which overwrote logs as designed from what it appears.

You will have a joyous christmas, you know with all those ifs and buts.
No worries, the law was provided.

You could provide a law......if you knew how to find one.
Lol

"Back in my production days......"
Lololololololololol

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
WoW people attempting to desperately flick & deflect this away 🚬😎

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
WoW people attempting to desperately flick & deflect this away 🚬😎

More like "Oh Gawd it's this thread again"

Two more weeks?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Again with the deflection, irrelevant statements, and inability to support your claim.

You made the wild statement that a program running 38K times at randoms days which utilizes revolving logs is against the law.

So the burden is on you to prove such claim and the voters retention law as far as I'm aware does not deal with certain programs utilizing revolving logs .

So Again show me where the voters retention law deals with a program being executed to many times or utilizing revolving logs as being illegal?

Again like I said I don't have confidence in the election or the govt , but if this is their smoking gun then is a non smoking gun.

Does it make it convenient and highly suspicious that the program overwrote system logs, sure it does.

Is it stupid practice and irresponsible to inappropriately configure the revolving logs, sure it was.

Are there govt suggestion guides on logging, sure there are, but they aren't laws.

The question is can they be held accountable by law for running such a program? I highly doubt it will stick in court because as far as I know their is no law that prevents such a program from running or from utilizing revolving logs.

edit on 471031America/ChicagoThu, 28 Oct 2021 15:47:44 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That's a # answer and you know it.

Thanks for nothing.

Enjoy your new overlords.

They won't treat any of us fairly.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It is illegal

Not sure which task you're referring to, but the data recovery process explicitly shows thousands of files were deleted within 48 hours of the audit by an undocumented user, all of which is suspicious to say the least. Federal law doesn't make exceptions when it comes to election records, or certifying voting machines, or allowing unauthorized access to data. 3 strikes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join