It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban say they won't work with US to contain Islamic State

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

the chair is against the wall. Jack has a long mustache.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

and now the topic is no longer the OPs

OP
When I look at the Taliban I see it as how Theravada are to Buddhism they are the elders or keepers of the path so that it remains true despite all that look in on it practice it and then leave to go off and explore something else.

When Islam looks and sees no purity on the path in followers of Allah in other countries how doesn't it break their hearts as the person failed their mission of personal jihad? When they see someone keeping their faith strong no matter the country it becomes cause for them to celebrate and when that happens the rest of the world should celebrate with them.

Unfortunately people celebrate the wrong thing and choose pointing the finger as in come and look someone is suing McDonald's because it isn't halal... this is where true Muslims want to slap the person because they very well knew it wasn't halal and ate there anyway causing more problems for Islam as a whole.

When the US gave refuge to the Jewish people Par-eve was a big issue it was overcome and foods were labeled such, in my opinion the route the Jewish people went for Par-eve is the same direction Muslims need to go for halal.

Stating it to be a religion or peace and love, offering solutions and avenues to avoid fighting and conflict is the way.

Oil and OPEC in my opinion was the only reason for the war and others brought religious ideologies into it making the entire situation more difficult and worse than it ever needed to be as trade and the purposeful blockages to it.

That's about all I have to say on this topic
Good day

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
LMAO.

As if anyone gives a damn bout Afghanistan. For real.

The only reason peeps give a damn bout afghanistan is cuz the TV says so. And look at who is telling you these things.....retired generals who work for the MIC.

Lets get real. NOBODY really gives a damn. I am glad we bailed.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

you may need more sleep.

Sleep doesn't fix the boredom of these dumb political threads , but hey they get the S+F's so dumb threads are the flavour of the day.

There is a bit more to this than just mocking the ineptitude of Biden.

Yes , the ineptitude of his predecessor which led to the ineptitude of Biden , they are two sides of the same coin in this sorry affair.

It's the Taliban's problem now and we get to sit and watch rather than count the returning bodies.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Except they are very open and honest that they way for Islam is to make the whole world for Islam. That's the point of those lawfare actions. They use our own systems against us to compel Islam into our lives and thus conquer the world for Allah.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

you may need more sleep.

Sleep doesn't fix the boredom of these dumb political threads , but hey they get the S+F's so dumb threads are the flavour of the day.

Yes , the ineptitude of his predecessor which led to the ineptitude of Biden , they are two sides of the same coin in this sorry affair.

It's the Taliban's problem now and we get to sit and watch rather than count the returning bodies.

so you disagree that we will be back to war in that region?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you may need more sleep.

I'm not sure Biden remembers how to say the word in order to declare it.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Depends on what Lockheed-Martin says.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I don't think it likely that troops will be sent back , depending on how the Taliban do in their fight against the Islamic State funding and weapons may be provided to aid their fight as it is in our interest that IS don't get a foothold in Afghanistan.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I don't think it likely that troops will be sent back , depending on how the Taliban do in their fight against the Islamic State funding and weapons may be provided to aid their fight as it is in our interest that IS don't get a foothold in Afghanistan.

Funding and weapons? You mean like the entire modern arsenal we "accidentally" left behind for them?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I guess you are looking at it from a pragmatic realist view, where I am looking at it from the point of view where regardless of what transpires, "they" wanted to be in Syria, and will be in Syria come hell or high water. They just need the right catalyst to start the war machine back up.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Depends on what Lockheed-Martin says.
given the option of war or no war, what do you suspect they will vote for? (being they make weapons of war for profit)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Seriously? I need to explain that?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Most of which were disabled.

Chief Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told CNN on Tuesday that the only equipment the U.S. left operable at the airport were “a couple of fire trucks and forklifts so that the airport itself can remain more operational going forward.”

"[The Taliban] can inspect all they want. They can look at them, they can walk around, but they can't fly them. They can't operate them,” Kirby told CNN. “We made sure to demilitarize, to make unusable, all the gear that is at the airport — all the aircraft, all the ground vehicles.”

McKenzie said the U.S. also made its counter rocket, artillery and mortar system at the airport inoperable, but waited “up until the very last minute” to do so to protect the forces. That system was used Sunday to stop an Islamic State rocket fired at the airport.
www.stripes.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Empty dreams.

We know exactly what will happen to the Islamic faith along with every other religion.

They will all be consumed by the Luciferian Brotherhood of Man.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I guess peeps forget the only reason Afghanistan is even in play is cuz the Saudi's (Bin Laden) made it their base. The locals didnt even want them in the stan.

Nah, these dudes are aiming to go total caveman again.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well, to be fair the US couldn’t contain a bunch of goat lovin’ neck beards with AK’s and home made bombs, stabbed other Afghan allies in the back in the 11th hour and were nowhere near as skilled and efficient as the Russians in dealing with IS elsewhere in the Middle East.

Fair call from the Taliban I say.
edit on 9102021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Seriously? I need to explain that?

could you please? But do it like I wasn't being sarcastic. Thanks bud.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Oh, that was sarcasm? My bad....bud.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

State constitutions do the same thing to every citizen in favor of party ideologies... and when the federal comes down on them for violating citizens rights they cry states rights.

Remember states rights? It was the only platform Republicans really ran on less than eight years ago.

The federal government in the end is constitutional and party has nothing to do with it; any state violating citizens rights putting the states constitution ahead of the federal one brings in the Federal government to occupy and sanction that/those states until the state law(s) comply with the federal constitution.

When a state does that? Is when a true case of treasonous/corruption can be brought up.

An individual suing the state does not help speed up the process for the rest of the citizens either... as it becomes a personal issue instead of all across the state everyone is suffering from it issue. Foregoing that temptation to sue them is what really helps to "drain the swamp" as that money in damages only double downs and hurts the taxpayers even more than they were already previously hurting from whatever legislation it was or is.

People want to act like oh no it comes out of the law makers pocket... No it doesn't it comes out of your neighbors pocket you children's quality of lunches in school etc.

I personally don't like to hear the term party as it automatically means opposition is nearby no matter what the topic is... due to such loyalties people seem to immediately become deaf where no real communication or solutions can occur with problems at hand.

<< 1    3 >>

join