It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Did Adam Call His Wife Before the Fall?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

I disagree with your assessment that they were reincarnated on the 6th day.

God created people on the sixth day. Which is why Cain was worried about being killed by people when he was banished, and why he founded a city.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

I disagree with your assessment that they were reincarnated on the 6th day.

God created people on the sixth day. Which is why Cain was worried about being killed by people when he was banished, and why he founded a city.

Let us see what the Word of God has to say about that. First we will establish the Timeline...

Genesis 2:4
"These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens"

What Day did the LORD God make the Earth and Heavens?

Day Three...

Genesis 1:10
"And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good."

And just to be absolutely sure we understand that we Truly are on the Third Day, God adds this...

Genesis 2:5 (New International Version)
"Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground"

There is only one Day that had no plants. That was Day Three. In fact, there was no life yet whatsoever.

So what happens next?

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

And there you have it. The First Adam was created on Day Three. That Adam died, along with the First Woman ever created named Ishshah.

God Reincarnated them on the Sixth Day, AT THE SAME TIME...

Genesis 1:27
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

Now you know the 'rest of the story' as they say. You also know why Jesus rose on the Third Day. That is because Adam rose on the Third Day. Jesus is the 'Last Adam'.

The more you know.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yes, I agree Adam and Eve were created on day 3. But i disagree that they were reincarnated on day 6.

God created people on day 6.

When Adam and Eve fell, there were people on Earth.

And when Cain slayed Abel, he was afraid people would kill him if they found him. And then he built a city and named it after his son, Enoch.

Why would he be afraid of one of his brothers or sisters killing him, and why would he build a city if there were only 10 people on earth?

Adam and Eve weren't the first people on Earth... the bible is the story of God's chosen people on Earth.

Gen 4
13 Then Cain said to the Lord, “I am being punished more than I can take!
14 See, this day You have made me go away from the land. And I will be hidden from Your face. I will run away and move from place to place. And whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 So the Lord said to him, “Whoever kills Cain will be punished by Me seven times worse.” And the Lord put a mark on Cain so that any one who found him would not kill him.

16 Then Cain went away from the face of the Lord, and stayed in the land of Nod, east of Eden. 17 Cain lay with his wife and she was going to have a child and she gave birth to Enoch. Cain built a city and gave it the name of Enoch, the name of his son.
edit on 28-9-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

The correct interpretation of "tzela" is "side" not "rib". The original genesis being a blueprint of human nature. In the past, "Male" was often used to denote the spiritual, "female" the material. One side of our nature being male is made in Gods image. Existing in the timeless. That was never born nor can never die. The other side is the female, the materual body, that exists in time. The serpent is our physical mind that rejects God for material bliss. The tree being our spinal chord and sensations.

When the female dies the male still exists. It is enclosed in another female so it can continue exploring the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That tree that also exists in time is named the lake of fire in revelation. That being our universe.

When Jesus said before abraham i am. Which side was he speaking from. The adam that is timeless. Or the eve that exists in time. If one doesn't empower the male then they will witness their own death when the female dies. Facing a second death (rebirth) when the male is again enclosed into a new female.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments rounda.

I wanted to share my thoughts on this...

15 So the Lord said to him, “Whoever kills Cain will be punished by Me seven times worse.” And the Lord put a mark on Cain so that any one who found him would not kill him.

Notice the contradiction? Which is it?

a) Cain will be killed and vengeance taken seven times
b) Cain will NOT be killed because he has the Mark

Christians never bother to resolve what is clearly opposing statements. Here is the answer to the Riddle...

BOTH a) AND b) are True! Cain will be killed, yet he will revive. Once revived, Cain will be the one that takes vengeance, not God.

Your translation is false BTW. Lamech clarifies who does the vengeance...

Genesis 4:23-24
"And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold."

It is Lamech who avenged his own enemies just as Cain did previously. It was not God. How is this possible?

It is my belief that the Mark of Cain is the same as the Mark of the Beast.

The Mark is all about a temporary form of Immortality. Those with the Mark of the Beast try to kill themselves, but can not...

Revelation 9:6
"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Thus, the Mark of Cain was a form of Immortality that God cursed Cain with. It is biological in nature. Transhumansim to be exact.

Note that the name 'Cain' means 'to buy and sell'...

Cain is the name of the Beast. Each head of the Beast represents a Reincarnation. Scripture again clarifies that Cain is able to receive a 'deadly head wound' and come back to life...

Revelation 13:3
"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

It is all there for anyone to see. No need to look outside the Bible for answers.

Note also that a Biblical term for Reincarnation is "Was, and is not, and yet is"...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

See that? Clearly the above verse is speaking of Reincarnation. Another Biblical term for Reincarnation is 'Mystery of Iniquity'.

There is a reason the Occult World is so enamored with "TWO BALL CAIN"... lol. From Cain's 'two balls' comes the Seed of Immortality that they so desperately seek.

Just lol at these people...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
When the female dies the male still exists. It is enclosed in another female so it can continue exploring the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That tree that also exists in time is named the lake of fire in revelation. That being our universe.

Good stuff as usual glend. I would like to show something similar in Scripture.

The Tree of Life is a 'Her'...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

Not only that, but she bares 'twelve manner of Fruit' on a MONTHLY PERIOD. Get it? Scripture is describing a Menstrual Cycle. Why?

The Tree of Life represents Ovary. The Fruit is the Ovum. The New Jerusalem is the Womb. The New Earth is the New Mother.

Conversely...

Our current Earth is our Earthly Mother. The Bible calls her Mystery Babylon BTW.

The Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil are her Ovary. The Forbidden Fruit are her Ovum.

Specifically, the Forbidden Fruit was a Zygote by which Adam and his Wife were incarnated from. You may know it as 'The World Egg'.

Said Zygote was fertilized by the 'Serpent'. Get it? The 'Serpent' casts Seed. Thus the Seed of the Serpent is in the Loins of all Males. 'Her Seed', the Seed of the Woman, is in all Females.

Adam and his Wife were given a choice as to which Parents to be born from. They chose Mystery Babylon as Mom and Satan as Dad. That is who we inherit our DNA from.

Note that before the Fall, Adam 1.0 and Ishshah did not have Reproductive Organs!

Reproductive Organs were for the Beasts only. Satan changed that and gave that 'gift' to the Human Race via the Zygote.

That is why Eve is called 'The Mother of All Living', because she now has a Womb where she did not before she died and was recreated.

Oh, and for you Christians out there that can not find a verse describing the Forbidden Fruit, I shall now reveal it for you...

Revelation 17:4
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:"

And there you have it! Hidden in plain sight as it were.

How about you Christians take a huge gulp of that Hot Mess? Nummy nums! What is that you say? Disgusting? Oh, but that is not what you said the last time you partook of your Mom's Forbidden Fruit.

You partook and you were conceived. That is how you got here, remember?

Jeremiah 51:7
"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad."

Yep. Everyone has had a turn with your Mom it would seem.

Mystery Babylon that is. Silly Christians. Read your Bibles for crying out loud.

edit on 28-9-2021 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

What contradiction?

If he didn't have the mark, how would people know God would punish them for killing Cain?

Which brings us right back to the point...

What people would have killed Cain? If Adam and Eve were created on day 6, there were no people on Earth to kill him except for Seth and his sisters. But Cain went to the land of Nod, so Seth and his sisters would never have been anywhere near him...
edit on 29-9-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rounda

the Avenger of blood would be interested in finding him. That would be one of his many brothers and sisters Gen 5:4 ". . . and he begat sons and daughters:". Someone of the family of Adam may have wanted to take revenge and Cain feared that.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month

We differ with our interpretation of the tree. I see Johns journey as representing the gates that one must pass to fully correct the tree. When the tree is perfected I see the 12 fruits as representing the empowered 7 gates and 5 physical senses that will always provide no matter the season. With Johns enlightenment benefitting all (leaves).

In saying that, "gate" in itself is just a label that represents a mental construct in my mind. Not the true form of what is. So I cannot say with any certainty that your labels are any worse or better than mine. I however suspect, that all truths in our reality are only relevant to the observer. The only real truth being what actually exists behind the curtain.

So even though I suggest alternative thinking. I really don't want to fight for its truth because I know its devoid of any real truth. If you get what I mean.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

the Avenger of blood would be interested in finding him. That would be one of his many brothers and sisters Gen 5:4 ". . . and he begat sons and daughters:". Someone of the family of Adam may have wanted to take revenge and Cain feared that.

They were all born after Cain slayed Abel. They would have no reason to take revenge.

And Cain went to the land of Nod. They wouldn't have ever seen him.

Additionally, God spoke to Adam and Eve, they would have known Cain was not to be killed, and would have passed it along to their children.

The only explanation is that there were people already on Earth before Adam and Eve were created.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If he didn't have the mark, how would people know God would punish them for killing Cain?

The punishment for murder is to be killed, yet we are to believe Cain received a free pass?

Not just a free pass, but a gift!

If Cain was 'untouchable' he would be invincible. Imagine living life knowing no one can kill you. I guarantee anyone would take advantage of that very quickly. A person with that amount of Divine Protection could rule the world.

No.

Cain's punishment was to be killed as the Law states, not just once, but over and over as a lesson. This is why Cain said his punishment was more than he could bare. Christians are are not using the entire Word of God to interpret the story.

There are many assumptions folks make that are simply not in the Bible.

Here is what we know...

1) The Bible does not indicate whether Cain's Mark was visible or not.

2) Even if Cain's Mark was visible, there is no description of it.

3) There is nothing in the Bible that teaches that a Mark on someone means "Do not kill this person or else vengence will be taken on you seven times".

4) Lamech already stated that he himself would be the one doing the avenging in the same manner as Cain. That is the Smoking Gun that everyone ignores.

Besides all of the above...

How would anyone even know that they are supposed to be looking for a Mark on someone in the first place, much less know the exact meaning of it?

When was the last time anyone saw a Mark on someone and said to themselves "Oh, that Mark was put there by God. I better not kill that person or vengeance will be taken on me seven times"? It does not happen in real life.

There is something in Bible Study called 'The rule of first mention'. The rule basically states that the first mention in the Bible of a specific word is often the Key to understanding later uses.

Thus, 'Mark' of Cain and 'Mark' of the Beast should by default have something in common, and it does.

edit on 29-9-2021 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thanks glend for your perspective. Are you interested in Human Anatomy as it pertains to Revelation or other books of the Bible?

If you or anyone else here is, then you folks may want to consider the Throne Room...

Twenty Four Elders = Ribs
Throne = Heart
Slain Lamb on the Throne = Blood
Seven Spirits = Breath and Lungs

The entire Throne Room is a picture of a bosom. Who's bosom? Abraham's Bosom.

The Saved await there to become Born Again into new bodies (literally). They are led to the Tree of Life where they partake of the Ovum to be conceived into new Glorified Bodies...

The Blood of Jesus is basically a Genetic Template that the Human Race must be upgraded to in order to ascend or be forced to Reincarnate into a harsher life until they understand why.

Our current Genetic makeup is scheduled for termination. The experiment is coming to an end. It was a fail.

There is no way in the world God is going to allow the shenanigans we are Witnessing to continue much further.

Our Genome needs a complete rewrite unfortunately. It is what it is.

A New Mom for those that are willing to receive Her...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

You know who your New Father will be... again... if you want.

Or, stay with your current Father Satan, the Devil...

Your choice.

edit on 29-9-2021 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

We are not told in scriptures that Cain was the first to be to be born to Adam. He was the first male recorded as was his fraternal twin Abel.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

There was no punishment for murder when Cain slayed Abel. Those laws weren't laid out until Moses.

You're misinterpreting the verses.

Cain's punishment was banishment. It was too much to bear being without God. Verse 15 literally states that the mark was to identify Cain as not to be killed, else the person who killed him would suffer vengeance 7 times over....

Gen 4
14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.
15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.
16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden.
edit on 30-9-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

We are not told in scriptures that Cain was the first to be to be born to Adam. He was the first male recorded as was his fraternal twin Abel.

Incorrect. Cain was the first born, then later Abel. It does not say they were twins. Only that Cain was born first.

And Genesis 5 says other sons and daughters were born AFTER Seth.

Gen 4
Adam[a] made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth[c] a man.” 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.

Gen 5
3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 5 Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Are you interested in Human Anatomy as it pertains to Revelation or other books of the Bible?

Not really, Johns journey to the temple was marred by his own mental constructs that manifests into beasts that he had to conquer. When Jesus walked the desert he had to conquer different beasts, temptations by the devil for 40 days. What they were battling was their own mind and its mental constructs. None of which is absolute reality, only relative reality,

"I AM THAT I AM" is the conciousness that many label God. But even that is relative reality. The absolute exists before everything that is manifested even conciousness itself. When you realize that the unmanifested exists in you, you will loose interest in the manifested as well. Seeing it empty of absolute truth,

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Incorrect. Cain was the first born, then later Abel. It does not say they were twins. Only that Cain was born first.

Gen 4
Adam[a] made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth[c] a man.” 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.

Gen 5
3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 5 Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

Yet the scriptures only have one conception and 3 bores n the same paragraph. Sorry I see fraternal twins. And even if they were they weren't to far apart in age. And Seth was born 9 months later at least.

PS

Why does your Bible read differently than mine? I trust mine.
edit on 10/1/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Gen 4

Gen 5

Yet the scriptures only have one conception and 3 bores n the same paragraph. Sorry I see fraternal twins. And even if they were they weren't to far apart in age. And Seth was born 9 months later at least.

PS

Why does your Bible read differently than mine? I trust mine.

Seth's siblings must have been all been twins then, because Genesis 5 makes no mention of conception outside of Seth.

Gen 5:4
After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters.

Further, the bible actually mentions when there are twins, because twins are a rare occurrence.

Genesis 25
24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25 And the first came forth red, all over like a hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
26 And after that came forth his brother, and his hand had hold on Esau’s heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

Genesis 38
27 And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb.
28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that one put out a hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, Wherefore hast thou made a breach for thyself? therefore his name was called Perez.
30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zerah.

And what do you mean? There are literally hundreds of translations of the bible.
edit on 1-10-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Revelation of the Week...

The image is called 'The Hermetical Triumph'...

en.wikipedia.org...

It has been a Mystery for centuries. Not anymore.

The Hermetical Triumph is Vesta... aka... the Moment of Conception... aka... the Lake of Fire.

Now you know.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Let me ask you do you believe there was no rain fall until Noah's Flood?

Because it says in Gen 2 that a mist watered the ground because there was not a man to till the ground and rain is not mentioned from then until Chapter 6.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join