It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order a go???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So it seems all us conspiracy nuts in the world maybe be onto something. It seemed this covid crap was a cover for something bigger
This Kerry Chant woman in NSW Australia thinks its in the process of going ahead.
Seems rather something weird to say coming from a member of Government

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-9-2021 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trigger82

Can you give a brief synopsis at least for those that can’t view the video? I for one would be interested in what is is she thinks is coming.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

If they all say New World Order a lot will that make it true?

link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Shes asked a covid contact sites and her response.
"We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the new world order"

link   

originally posted by: Trigger82
So it seems all us conspiracy nuts in the world maybe be onto something. It seemed this covid crap was a cover for something bigger
This Kerry Chant woman in NSW Australia thinks its in the process of going ahead.
Seems rather something weird to say coming from a member of Government

www.youtube.com...

"We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the New World Order."

Well then....from the horses mouth.

Has the New World Order been used in talking points in this area before? As in does it have another meaning there kind of like the word "fanny" in the US vs AUS?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Can you give a brief synopsis at least for those that can’t view the video? I for one would be interested in what is is she thinks is coming.

Thanks in advance.

Kerry Chant, Chief health Officer for New South Wales articulates how contact tracing will be the norm in the new world order and a step in getting back to normal which is code for 'this is only the beginning, we are going to take your remaining freedoms and the MSM coupled with the stupid brainwashed among you will help us achieve that'

They are not even hiding it anymore, this was always the goal of the BS bogeyman virus that never was. Next time you see a leftist swallower convulsing at the unvaccinated, punch them in the face then punch them again.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Biden is supposed to unveil a 6 pronged approach to covid today. I will be listening to see if he includes New World Order in his presser.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Thanks in advance.

When asked what freedoms will be given back to those who are vaccinated, she says that "we will be looking at what contract tracing looks like, in the New World Order"...

either with a pinch of salt, or a blatantly Freudian slip.

-- edit.. man, it was one comment and then before I replied, everyone's already said it
lol

edit on 9-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Cant say I've ever in my life heard government officals use that term, well in Australia anyway

Also Madrusa. Maybe if they start using the term in the open more, people are more likely to continue going along with it when more restrictions and limited life choices are applied.
You know for the people and all

edit on 9-9-2021 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Have you seen who is doing contract tracing?
historypoliticstheory.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Yes they're trying to get people used to the idea but in reality this isn't any sort of New World Order it's the old one justifying it's long overdue and coming destruction, a figment of their imagination, the genuine world change will be the response of the peopke.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Biden is supposed to unveil a 6 pronged approach to covid today. I will be listening to see if he includes New World Order in his presser.

Irrespective of the garble from his puppeted mouth, this is the likely proceedings....

Catturd - GAB

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ah I see so basically we will all be tracked and traced in the new world order.
I suppose quantum dot digital ID’s will help with that for those that don’t have a “smart device”

Next time you see a leftist swallower convulsing at the unvaccinated, punch them in the face then punch them again.

Ha you know the amount of times I would like to punch some MSM mouthpiece in the Face ID have worn out my fist completely!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Cant say I've ever in my life heard government officals use that term, well in Australia anyway

Also Madrusa. Maybe if they start using the term in the open more, people are more likely to continue going along with it when more restrictions and limited life choices are applied.
You know for the people and all

IMO, this is the plan. The more the slowly articulate their agenda, the less people are likely to even care. Those of us who spot it and mention it, get more of the "Tin Foil!!" treatment.

It has worked well so far. last year, passports were a conspiracy. now, everyone is lining up. unreal...

I'm watching the world basically split itself into slithers, each seemingly something never thought to be possible, but there we are....

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ah I see so basically we will all be tracked and traced in the new world order.
I suppose quantum dot digital ID’s will help with that for those that don’t have a “smart device”

Or a government supplied coof phone.

Won't make calls, as it's too bloated with tracking apps and the qr code officials and mall security guards can use to scan you.

Heck, next up, your qr code tattoo. Just show your wrist, and you're good to go -- if you're a vaccinated chosen one.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This facial recognition trial in Aus is another step
Link

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So it seems all us conspiracy nuts in the world maybe be onto something. ...

I need some new conspiracy theories. Mine have all come true.

There are people to whom part of me wants to send some of this information and asks them if they still think I'm a conspiracy nut, but the reality is that they probably will. Those who have fallen into lockstep with this wickedness - and I'm talking leaders in Christian churches, family members - hpave come to the point where facing the reality would be too much of a systemic shock, so they dig into the illusion, hold on ever more firmly to the lie.

I just don't care anymore. I think it's past the time to try to rescue the deceived. We need to find truly like-minded people and hold on to them
;
edit on 2021 9 09 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

So it seems all us conspiracy nuts in the world maybe be onto something. ...

I need some new conspiracy theories. Mine have all come true.

Joe Biden is an alien shape shifting lizard, I mean have you ever seen him and Hillary in the same room?? *taps nose* No.. And if you have, it was a deep fake.

I mean, they both stumble when they walk, can't really string a sentence together, and have the same ideology....

Makes you think, huh?? Huhh?? Joe is Hillary, shifted into a new cloned form. Hillary vomits up green globs, Joe eats white goobers from his chin... they're not human.

Thank me later when this catches on and I'm dying in my socks... lol

edit on 9-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Heck, next up, your qr code tattoo. Just show your wrist, and you're good to go -- if you're a vaccinated chosen one.

Yep it’s all conditioning to get us to this stage. It won’t be just a qr code, but also a digital ID (look up ID 2020 they talk about the need for an ID that can’t be lost, is with you everywhere) it will need to be remotely updated with your social credits, resource allowance and digital UBI.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join