It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH Now they are looking at the Covid Vaccine and Menstration

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Sure its not stress from governments and society going #ing mental
I mean look at how the world is right now because of governments
you think the unvaccinated are really the cause?

the unvaccinated arent out policing people and restricting their movements and telling them what they can and cannot do
every day of their lives

the unvaccinated arent stripping away everyones rights by the back door

edit on 10-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Sure its not stress from governments and society going #ing mental
I mean look at how the world is right now because of governments
you think the unvaccinated are really the cause?

the unvaccinated arent out policing people and restricting their movements and telling them what they can and cannot do
every day of their lives

the unvaccinated arent stripping away everyones rights by the back door

Terrorists aren't out there fitting metal detectors to buildings and manning security Station either. But we still have them because of the threat of terrorism.

Just because you didn't do something doesn't mean you didn't cause it.

I don't know what it is like where you come from, but where I am we got hit with a massive delta spike caused by a group of unvaxxed people who wouldn't wear masks or socially distance. They thought that covid was no big deal so they got together and held a bunch of big parties in a private club. And they spread delta around like herpes in a Co Ed dorm.

We only have a single tier system, so when we got put in enhanced lock down the vaxxed all got put under the same restrictions as the unvaxxed.

Look at it from my perspective. I'm double vaxxed, I wear a mask and I socially distance, but I get locked down the same as the anti vaxxers.

Does this seem fair to you?

Either the unvaxxed need to act responsibly or we need a two tier system with the unvaxxed at the bottom.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

a two tier system of segregation is what you suggest , you want to discriminate against people for respecting their bodies and choosing not to take an untested medical treatment?

You are right , it isnt fair that we were coerced into taking untested vaccines and locked down for absolutely no reason
No one forced you to take it and follow their guidelines , you had the choice not to but you chose to comply

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is what it is like where I am:

My vaccinated mate caught it at work and gave it to her vaccinated husband and their two vaccinated children both caught it while self isolating at home with the parents.

Now (after the guideline change) the husband tells me that under 18s and fully vaccinated don't have to self isolate even if they live with a covid positive person.

Surely, in this case the vaccinated spread it to the whole household.

And now they can spread it all over...because they don't have to stay home and isolate if they have had contact with a covid positive person.

Edit:
And another friend has a 21 year old son and he and his friends all came down with it.....all vaccinated.

edit on 10-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

For once, would you people use an actual credible news source.

Not some clickbait, ad farm, that saw you coming down the pike.

The guys running these sites are laughing all the way to the bank, when they get actual clicks and shares.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It's not surprising that the OP misspelled menstruation.

ATS has become the stupid leading the stupider.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Who wasn’t locked down? Your time table makes no sense blaming the unvaxxed for you being locked down. You forget it wasn’t available at the time. Kamala Harris wouldn’t take it if Trump was president today, it’s POLITICS designed to cause division and a new form of lower class. It’s really worked on you as you continuously throw stones at those who choose not to participate in a global medical experiment. It’s hate speech.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
It's not surprising that the OP misspelled menstruation.

ATS has become the stupid leading the stupider.
lols, so which are you? The stupid follower, or the stupider leader?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
After they blow that money.... they'll find nothing, then come back and say "It actually helps Aunt Flow when she comes to town"

This whole thing is a $cam....

<< 4  5  6   >>

join