It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cdc. A privately owned, public service “charity” organization

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The CDC has been the organization who’s recommendations that’s determined our entire covid policy. They are the group which is considered the supreme authority. They are listed as a private organization. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity. They accept donations from big pharma, private entities, and special interest groups. They are not a government formed organization, and they do not answer to the government. Yet their recommendation means lockdowns, trillions of dollars in spending, vaccine experiments on the public, which has led to denial of access towards goods and services for those that don’t subject themselves to their experiment.

The CDCs formation 1 year following the end of World War II and project paper clip where hundreds possibly thousands of nazis were brought into American organizations, their involvement with plum island and bioweapon research in lime disease leads me to the conclusion the CDC has connections back to NAZIs and are continuing their human experimentations, unchecked, on a whole new scale.

Others have done a better job than I could to explain the background of the members of the CDC, their direct involvement with big Pharma and their twisted motivations.
edit on 4-9-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

80% of their budget comes from the US government. Yes, they answer to the government.

(post by Neobucket removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket
Usual shill, sorry if I disregard your opinion. They are a private group. Answer to themselves. Pretty interesting they form right after wwii and we scooped up those nazi scientists and gave them safe haven to continue their research.

originally posted by: MDDoxs

80% of their budget comes from the US government. Yes, they answer to the government.

Gotta love the word, Shill. (You have gotto use that word a couple more posts in, or it loses or meaning).

Here is CDC's budget:

www.cdc.gov...

Private Organization? Funny.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Call me shill for presenting facts? Discard a perspective? Fine, be ignorant.

If you actually thought critically you would realize my post doesn’t fully disagree with your own. I don’t shoot down the possibility of external influences on the CDC, nor do I claim that their motives are exactly aligned with the public.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sorry if I’m aware of a users post history on a subject and call it like I see it.

So the government who took all the nazis are paying them. They still are a private group, and still are NAZIs.

originally posted by: MagnoPho

Usual shill, sorry if I disregard your opinion. They are a private group. Answer to themselves. Pretty interesting they form right after wwii and we scooped up those nazi scientists and gave them safe haven to continue their research.

Gotta love the word, Shill. (You have gotto use that word a couple more posts in, or it loses or meaning).

Here is CDC's budget:

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble but the CDC is authorized and funded by Congress as a Federal Institution .

Established by Congress as an independent, nonprofit organization, the CDC Foundation is the sole entity authorized by Congress

Because CDC is a federal agency, all scientific findings resulting from CDC research are available to the public and open to the broader scientific community for review.

CDC

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Accepting federal funding does not negate its a private public service charity 501

Private groups take public money, does that turn them into a public group? No. It doesn’t.

originally posted by: Gothmog

Sorry to burst your bubble but the CDC is authorized and funded by Congress as a Federal Institution .

Established by Congress as an independent, nonprofit organization, the CDC Foundation is the sole entity authorized by Congress

Because CDC is a federal agency, all scientific findings resulting from CDC research are available to the public and open to the broader scientific community for review.

CDC

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Sorry if I’m aware of a users post history on a subject and call it like I see it.

So the government who took all the nazis are paying them. They still are a private group, and still are NAZIs.

Here is CDC's budget:

www.cdc.gov...

My Former username is in my Signature. Doubt you searched and read that much in the minus 10mins I posted.

However that is irrelevant.

CDC is not a private organization.

What did the old US Master say? Fake News.
edit on Sepam792021-05:00072021 by MagnoPho because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I didn’t call you the shill. Your confused.

And yes, it’s a private 501 nonprofit group

Here is CDC's budget:

www.cdc.gov...

My Former username is in my Signature. Doubt you searched and read that much in the minus 10mins I posted.

However that is irrelevant.

CDC is not a private organization.

What did the old US Master say? Fake News.

edit on 4-9-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

My Apologies to you. I thought you said something different.

edit on Sepam792021-05:00072021 by MagnoPho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It’s all good, it’s the interwebs and not my first time around

My Apologies to you. I thought you said something different.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

the CDC agency is a govt agency under the Department of Health, the CDC has it's own foundation called the CDC Foundation that is where the 501c 3 comes from.

the foundation's page, from the who we are on their site,

The CDC Foundation is an independent nonprofit and the sole entity created by Congress to mobilize philanthropic and private-sector resources to support the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s critical health protection work.
Our Story

and from the cdc wiki, cause it's fast

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the national public health agency of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services,[2] and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.[3]
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

the Federal Govt owns all kinds of patents that comes from, research grant agreements ,procurement contract, cooperative agreements, in many different fields.

Government-owned patents exist on inventions that have come from government-funded research. This type of research can exist in all types of industries among federal contractors, universities, corporations, small businesses, and research institutes. The government owns research facilities and provides research grants and procurement contracts to businesses in the private sector. Through these endeavors, the federal government provides funding for nearly half of the research and development efforts on a national scale, and because of its major investment, the government has the highest number of patent rights in the country.
Government Owned Patents: Everything You Need to Know

that being said,many people feel that foundations are created to do things that legal entities or people that make money off of public interest can't do or would be frowned on by some investors.

edit on 4-9-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I posted this before but one of my former bosses was a senior executive at the CDC. One day in his office he told me all about what goes on at the CDC. He tried to clean it up but got so much political push back from his boss he finally quit.

The main thing he said, there were many employees at the CDC with advanced degrees earning well over 100K a year and doing absolutely nothing but remedial work like shredding paper. He conducted desk audits and it was consistent. They were not doing the job they were hired to do. That work was being farmed out to pharma which is exactly what we see today; massive contracts and people at the CDC managing those contracts and typing up policies that benefit pharma and the Democrat party. CDC is a corrupt and diseased agency and this account is only the tip of a much larger problem.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Call me shill for presenting facts? Discard a perspective? Fine, be ignorant.

If you actually thought critically you would realize my post doesn’t fully disagree with your own. I don’t shoot down the possibility of external influences on the CDC, nor do I claim that their motives are exactly aligned with the public.

it's not that your numbers are wrong, but without a link to back up what you claim, it's a fictitious made up number. I provide more money to the CDC than the US government. Trust me, I do. But no, I don't have proof. (see how it kind of falls apart with no link?)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Are you 100% absolutely sure it's 80% ?

And just who ends up getting the money? 😵‍💫

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Ahh the whirlpool funnel laundering foundation 😃

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The CDC and the CDC Foundation are separate entities. You have the latter confused for the former.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There is both a public and private "CDC", related but not one entity, with the private entity distinguished as the "CDC Foundation.

See Hounddoghowlie's post for links and a better explanation.

It is a concern -- a BIG concern -- because they do work together, and not for the benefit of the people.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Here is CDC's budget:

www.cdc.gov...

Just because they have dot GOV in their web address, means absolutely nothing.

The Federal Reserve's URL ends in dot GOV... and there's nothing Federal about the stake holders of that enterprise.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join