It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A painting video I made, where I talk a lot.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Soooo talented! that was a fun video. I'm just disappointed because you said you were weird and I thought ...''one of us'' then, you were so normal! 😂

I subbed!

👌

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: Brotherman

Yeah absolutely, and also the older brushes can be used for more textured strokes, and sometimes you want the brushes bent. I have older brushes that's really good for hairs. It's all about getting to know the brushes lol.

I would love to paint your pets!

I’d love to paint you

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
🙄

You should let Brotherman splash your likeness Geez.

From what I’ve seen the dude can paint....

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I never turn down an opportunity to draw or paint my friends especially if they have cool action shots of themselves doing goofy things or especially holiday and Halloween portraits are fun.

She’s a really good artist and I say that with pride because I have watched her develop her skill here over the years so watching her video and seeing her pieces I was proud to see how much her talent has grown over this time.

Me I’m a hobbyist I don’t paint really good I just paint.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Thank you!!

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I've seen your work it's incredible!

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I would be very interested in a portrait if you decided that was something you think you wanted to enter into. This GF will be forever. After a terrible messy last relationship I found the love of my life. Amazing how that happens.

Your paintings show great life and movement. The colors are outstanding. Never stop.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I’d pay you to paint my old doggy Fritz we should u2u I think his days are becoming short he’s so old. I have one of his pups bruisey dooby doo but a proper painting of him would be nice to have. Couldn’t think of anyone else to commission unless I just did it myself but what you are doing with other pets I want you. 😙

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

u2u sent btw

They don't light ya up mail icon these days so sorry if its off topic

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I'm so happy for you!!!

Yeah I am interested tbh, and would like to start painting people. And I'm pretty sure I can do it. I'll message you soon, we can talk about it?

Also idk if I wrote this, but to everybody that responded and commented nice things about my work... a big giant thank you!!!! Ya'll made my day.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You deserve praise. Your work is good. No rush. I will check the mail periodically

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I got your u2u and responded in kind let me know what you think, maybe if you want I will post his pix here and when you make it if you choose to do that

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here I am mixing the browns that I used to paint Augustus's portraits. I figured I'd post it as evidence that I really did mix the paints and you can watch me put my mixed brown paint into the little containers. Also it shows an important part of the process of painting.

I posted this on Facebook weeks ago, uploaded via Facebook vids, it's also the feet vid (at the end I show my feet, why am I so weird?). But here it is now on Youtube too.

Looking forward to making a new painting video from beginning to end.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I heard rumors of that movie...

you truly are an artist, i mean painting, comedy and fetish all in one you're weird but bob ross is done...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Ok that was weirder, feet and all 😂👌

Nice choice of Headphone though, M50x I literally just recommended them to somebody yesterday!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

LOL, thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Yeah? These headphones were a gift and they are like almost 10 yrs old if not 10 yrs old now, and I'm still using them. So there's that. I'd recommend them too!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That someone did you a good deed for sure! I have gone through 2 pairs of these, have the Bluetooth version currently. I have a bit of a Headphone fetish though so, I run through pairs ... and they all help when editing sound so that's my excuse!

Ok am rambling

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Cool man.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Excellent work! I'm always jealous of painters because I always came back and redid things countless times instead of capturing the image in the first strokes. You have a great eye for shapes, colors and composition. The unusual poses really make the dog triptych unique and captures the personality. So much talent here on ATS and you can certainly count yourself among them. Paint your dreams, ignore everyone else and do it for yourself. The satisfaction of following your own creative path is never easy but always rewarding. I hope to see much more work in the future.
Cheers,
ATA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join