It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Afghanistan should have been handled .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

(We both know the troops there are more than a few but by US standards small.) The Taliban will take of their traditional garb and throw the ANA uniforms back on and wait another 20 years to rinse and repeat this little debacle.

Yes 100% true.

Sending in conventional troops will trigger the Taliban to reestablish there same old bs , but the mission is not to defeat the Taliban at least not this go around . The mission is to create a safe enough environment to ensure the safe exit of all Americans from Afghanistan .

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
Yes, perhaps another monster or two? What's king Kong up to these dats?a reply to: Brotherman

Austin sent him on a secret mission to skitter up a tree and get him a coconut.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Sending in more troops will escalate the Taliban, I wonder how they would react to a force of experienced war fighters past their EAS and IRR commitment that band together on their own and pay out of pocket to go there on vacation as tourists outside any government or military contract?

Let's go boys! America needs us again.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I wonder how they would react to a force of experienced war fighters past their EAS and IRR commitment that band together on their own and pay out of pocket to go there on vacation as tourists outside any government or military contract? Let's go boys! America needs us again.
a reply to: Brotherman

Hey mate I'm down lets go , I've kept in shape all these years .

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: putnam6
All I know is seeing some Afghanis climb up flagpoles and replace the Taliban flag

Under penalty of beheading for their entire family.

Impressive.

Heroic.

Non violent protest in a place where none is tolerated.

Yet MSM, democrats, and many of their brainwashed on ATS are still trying to convince people that Afghanis actually WANT the taliban in charge.

In effort to defend what joe just did.

Absurd.

They aren't having much luck with that narrative.

And appear a little surprised by it's ineffectiveness.

It's a start.

Right. I think the people demonstrated that they didn't want the U.S. to leave pretty well by dying on the wings and landing gear on the U.S. planes taking off. It's their cowardice military that failed them and by the way biden was told this would happen if he exited this way, transcripts available. biden even left 15,000 American civilians there, can you believe that?

That is insane.

Even more insane that democrats are still so brainwashed.

joe just said nobody is dying in Afghanistan.

Today.

And no democrats are speaking up to even question this?

Can you explain this?

The best I can come up with is 100% brainwashed.

The video they saw themselves now never existed because joe said so?

And that's it?

Is it brainwashing or plain old stupidity?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I’m good to go too my friend

Edit to add

I leave god and love out of this one if I get call I will go for the people that can’t endure.

No more hero’s just people helping people.

Let’s go
edit on 20-8-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I’m good to go too my friend

Edit to add

I leave god and love out of this one if I get call I will go for the people that can’t endure.

No more hero’s just people helping people.

Let’s go

Reminds of a certain channel crossing.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Is it brainwashing or plain old stupidity?

It's both, including wilful ignorance. The propaganda is working on the masses. The propagandists are tools masking as journalists.

It's literally the smart responsible people vs the dumb irresponsible people in a game where numbers matter. Unfortunately the smart responsible ones are becoming more and more outnumbered. We will look back in history and see Trump as the last president that was actually what president's are supposed to be...for the people.

One of the biggest things if not the single biggest thing that can help us is term limits. We desperately need term limits. But I don't see that happening. We are screwed. Prepare yourself for inevitable social and economic collapse.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Crazy

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I'm enlisting you to take over this situation.
You've thought this thru, unlike some people we know (lookin at you, Biden & company.)

<< 1  2   >>

join