It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informed consent: trial subjects risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Full Title: Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

I did a search for this, got some weird results, but didn’t see this posted:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

‘The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus.”

Now we’ve read and heard that this shot is supposed to reduce and/or eliminate symptoms and prevent or reduce hospitalization, but was anyone informed that this shot might make a Covid infection worse?

From the results of the study:

“Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).”

The entire article is short and straightforward. Maybe I’m misinterpreting what’s presented here, but it sounds like they’ve been knowing, for months, that this shot could make matters worse and not telling recipients via pamphlets, inserts, or other media, at least from what I’ve seen for the last several months.

We’ve seen from the data, after almost two years, is that this virus mostly affects the elderly, overweight/obese, immunocompromised, and those with other comorbidities.

What we haven’t seen is discussion, marketing, or promotion of lifestyle changes like eating healthier, exercising, getting vitamin D (sun), etc.

Note: I know there are certain things that can’t be controlled, like age or genetics…

But what we have seen is bribery to get the shot with money, food, beer, pot, etc. and coercion if you want to travel, go to school, keep your job, etc.

All that said, it takes a lot of denial, delusion, and ignorance to believe that governments, who bomb/murder innocent civilians, and pharmaceutical companies, who have been convicted of lies and harm, all of a sudden care about you and your health.

This is about control.

If you can’t see that at this point, I don’t know what to tell you.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
My doctor was quiet when I asked him about the vax, yes it was a language barior , but i got his message.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shredder36

Maybe I’m misinterpreting what’s presented here, but it sounds like they’ve been knowing, for months, that this shot could make matters worse and not telling recipients via pamphlets, inserts, or other media, at least from what I’ve seen for the last several months.

Yes, you are misinterpreting it.
It is about people who volunteered for the clinical trials which were conducted last year.

Clinical trial protocols for COVID-19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

The authors think that the volunteers were not provided with sufficient information. Not sure what they want to do about it, unless they are personal injury attorneys.

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Uh. That first quote of yours in this post sounds quite less about negative medical effects then the potential for fallout and possibly liability.

This is beyond grotesque and negligent in either case.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So those risks magically went away when rolled out to the masses? Unless of course anyone vaxxed has been thusly "informed"

edit on 14-8-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Maybe I’m misinterpreting what’s presented here, but it sounds like they’ve been knowing, for months, that this shot could make matters worse and not telling recipients via pamphlets, inserts, or other media, at least from what I’ve seen for the last several months.

Yes, you are misinterpreting it.
It is about people who volunteered for the clinical trials which were conducted last year.

Clinical trial protocols for COVID-19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

The authors think that the volunteers were not provided with sufficient information. Not sure what they want to do about it, unless they are personal injury attorneys.

Well they should sue the pharma companies for not adequately informing people of risks associated with the test vaccines.

And technically, we are all in the clinical trial because the vaccines everyone has been given is under phase 3..... not approved.

Sometimes I get a strong establishment vibe from you Phage. Its a shame really.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I am sorry if people want to believe the lie that this vaccine is safe. Or the one that this vaccine will make the symptoms less. Nor should we believe them when they say only anti-vaxxers are dying. I honestly only know the people who have died in my circle before their time had the vax and side affects commonly associated with this RNA experiment on all the Earth.
Note please:
The smell of BS in the morning is distasteful to the pallet of normal people. That same smell is the smell of money to others. The BS the left is pumping us daily over the Wuhan Virus is sweet to them and stinks like poop for the rest of us. The sunshine and oxygen of the WHO yesterday saying the Chinese made them write their paper that way they did to exaggerate the case of their innocence helps remove some of the cow pies.

You should know that all of that is true.
edit on 14-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Not sure what you could misinterpret about this (as other posters have said).

I think we have enough evidence of them lying and covering stuff up related to the Vid.

They lied and/or omitted information so these people would participate. If the participants knew the truth, they probably wouldn't have.

That's how it's done nowadays. Some politician probably told them to do it.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
One thing this national Chairman Joe spectacle and disaster has done to me that may not be so good, I don't know anymore, Lord knows, but I used to have a lot more compassion for blind, stupid people. On the other hand, when you have people that mindlessly obey what are, obviously, wicked and lying perverts they should not be trusting, even vote for people promoting all sorts of evils and destroying their nation? People that are unwilling and generally, I've learned firsthand, too stupid to understand real, scientific facts, that prove the vaccines a horrible disaster in the making, and real scientific facts that economical therapies are banned, because they work, and are proven to work in some old government viral studies, therapies censored and banned, in favor of killing people, for lack of the likes of zinc and zinc ionophores, some vitamin D? To paraphrase that utter moron, Obama, all I can think to say to the spiritually dead liberals in this matter, "If you like your clot shot, you can keep your clot shot."

If you're holding up and waving a sign to traffic that the bridge is washed-out up ahead, and morons simply mash on the accelerator, because they don't believe the bridge is washed-out, at the bottom line, can anybody save such willfully ignorant and evil from themselves? The answer is no. Let's face it. A huge chunk of the world openly has decided they prefer Satan and the lie to God. All I can see left are consequences. Or put it this way, what on earth can you do for people that are smiling, as they're being herded into the gas chamber, then into hellfire? It's useless to quote the Holy Bible to them they've already rejected, may as well just quote Frank Zappa, "What can you say to a vegetable?" That's a rhetorical question, of course.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Widespread acceptance of these dangerous experimental shots was developed by way of 12 months of incessant fear-mongering by CDC and MSM. Those efforts were successful, as frightened herds stood in line to receive what they were told was a drug that would protect them from a virus with a 99% survival rate.

And of course they were NOT TOLD of the therapeutic success of HCQ and Ivermectin.

So informed consent was impossible, and as it turned out, unnecessary.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Do you know anybody who volunteered for a clinical trial.

That's a loaded question, by the way,

new topics

top topics

join