It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Noticed More People Experiencing Brain Fog Recently ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So lately I have noticed people are suffering from higher than normal brain fog, just as the second round of vax is happening to most people.
I didn't notice anything on the first round, but now people are forgetting simple things, sending incorrect emails, getting mixed up on the phone.
It's small stuff but noticeable.

Thoughts and observations ?

President Joe Biden suffered from "Brain Fog" when returning to the White House from vacation in Delaware yesterday.

After being away for 3 days, the White House was a totally new environment for him.

VidClip - Even MSM was disturbed: www.ibtimes.sg...
I’m not sure who that disheveled old man was walking around the WH lawn, but it sure was nice of the SS not to shoot the poor confused man.

You could tell the Secret Service was accustomed to Joe getting lost easily. I've never seen one of them have to tell a U.S. President where the door to the White House is....and when and where to turn right, lol. Joe still was mentally lost. Maybe some lights on the sidewalk will help next time he returns after 3 long days away.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So lately I have noticed people are suffering from higher than normal brain fog, just as the second round of vax is happening to most people.
I didn't notice anything on the first round, but now people are forgetting simple things, sending incorrect emails, getting mixed up on the phone.

I forgot my thoughts and observations....

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Solving puzzles and sudoku help you with that.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I havn't been vaccinated but about a month ago I had a week or so of forgetting what I was just about to do or had done or was about to say...

Maybe it was just one of those weeks or it was something more....

For exaample, I'd wash my hands and then within 10 seconds I'd be asking myself if I just washed my hands or not.
edit on 12-8-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
OH yea,count me in on this one. Me too.
I had a double shot of Moderna. At first I thought everything was all right. Then about a month in I began to notice my mind slipping from it's normal state of awareness. Mostly because I began to here these odd little noises.Not all the time but only now and then. Then I noticed it as only in the evenings and early night time. Then it picked up is volume. Kind of a chirpping, Kind of a hurrump hurrump, maybe burp burp. Bellegeep bellegeep.

Oh wait, you said F O G

Nevermind.

The Covid Vaccine has also been linked to Tinnitus.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

President Joe Biden suffered from "Brain Fog" when returning to the White House from vacation in Delaware yesterday.

After being away for 3 days, the White House was a totally new environment for him.

VidClip - Even MSM was disturbed: www.ibtimes.sg...
I’m not sure who that disheveled old man was walking around the WH lawn, but it sure was nice of the SS not to shoot the poor confused man.

You could tell the Secret Service was accustomed to Joe getting lost easily. I've never seen one of them have to tell a U.S. President where the door to the White House is....and when and where to turn right, lol. Joe still was mentally lost. Maybe some lights on the sidewalk will help next time he returns after 3 long days away.

I can't remember the reason for this particular speaking engagement on television, but I'll never forget Joe making the statement that everytime he wakes up in the White House, he has to ask Jill where he is. No joke. I ALMOST couldn't believe he said that out loud.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: carewemust

In addition to booster-shots, BLOOD THINNERS will give pharmaceuticals another source of ongoing $$$$ from the public.

Blood thinners will not work. If you have clots that you are living with, you might be OK. Your body might break them down slowley enough. If you take blood thinners for the clots, they might break loose and move to somewhere that will kill you shortly, like the brain, the heart, or the lungs.

sadly people at the lay level of medicine don't know that.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

LMAO!! I love your posts btw, this one was really funny!

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

ah so you are japanese after all

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

A lot of people are already downplaying it, some have been spottiing, in between periods, heart problems, breathing issues, unable to really walk for a long time. not being able to fully lift their arms, and so on. They go to the doctors with these issues, and the doctors won't admit it's the vaccine but some other factor, yet it all started when they took the shot. This is all from online crap, I know one person who took the shot but i never talk to her. So, i don't know people irl who have had the shot.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: smh4wg

Well how come I'm dumber than usual then?

Ummm…well…ahhh…hmmm…”dumber than usual”…?

That…

Is a question…

YouSir

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
/Yep, I'm seeing a lot of it and mood swings out of the blue. Don't even start me on the physical reactions to the jab.
Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It's like Thalidomide v2

blood clots, strokes, unknown effects on the unborn (apart from spontaneous abortion, premature birth, small size for gestational stage, pregnancy complications, birth defects...), sudden onset of other diseases...

Difference is, this time, when a doctor who see's the patterns steps up to speak out against it, they're banned and silenced instead of causing concern and ultimately ending the use of this untested, unknown genetic modification experiment.

Wonder how people will think in a few years time..

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
When I was hospitalized for COVID, they gave me blood thinner injections. Since I was released, I upped my 81 mg daily aspirin to 162 mg after consulting my doctor.
I do have mild COVID fog, trouble recalling names and such. My breathing, which was pretty bad has been slowly improving.

I am not vaccinated against COVID, nor do I intend to get the vax.
edit on b000000312021-08-12T07:03:57-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 12 Aug 2021 07:03:57 -0500700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Get yourself some Frankincense essential oil from a reputable supplier.
Take the lid off the bottle and holding it really close to your mouth suck the vapours as deep as you can 3-4 times and do that 3-4 times a day for 5-7 days. Then take a break and see how you go.
Frankincense removes/breaks down residual mucous. It expands the lungs. (particularly good for asthmatics) It's also a gentle anti-inflammatory.
Hope that helps.
I would tell you how to use it internally, but I don't want other people reading my post just trying it that way willy nilly.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I did get the oil at your urging a couple of months ago. I do breathe it in and even put a few drops in a sachet in my pillow case. I think it has helped.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Excellent! I had forgotten about that!
I'll PM you the info on how to take it internally....if I can figure out how to send one lol!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Trueman

ah so you are japanese after all

Hahaha..., no but I have a huge respect for Japanese culture.

We use just a very small part of our brain. That kind of games are like a gym for your brain.

We must fight our own stupidity and force to work those sleepy parts.
edit on 12-8-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I know quite a few people who've taken the shot, but I cannot honestly say I've noticed any impaired cognitive skills as a result. I do know 3 individuals who died from the shot, but cannot report poor cognition in those who survived.

A good friend of mind took the shot in February or March, and he ended up with the infection with flu symptoms. He has been quite uncomfortable for the last 2 weeks, unable to go to work.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
They are being assimilated into the collective.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join