It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘They Can’t Arrest All of Us’: Rand Paul Implores Defiance of Covid Mandates from ‘Petty Tyr

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by PapagiorgioCZ removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Like father - like son. Epic rant from Rand Paul, very succienct and on point. Here below is a brief dose of HISTORY from Jesse Kelly that every politician would do whatever they could to ensure is not mandated.

THIS should be mandated for all politicians, if so, we would be living in a completely differnt world............

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Would you go to battle behind Nadler, Schumer and Schiff?

They would piss their pants when they got within 100 miles of the front.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I think that's where the term leaders actually came from and why we refer to our current bunch (of all kinds) as alleged leaders or just "leaders".

I suggest we popularise a new term.....Assistant Directors.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I feel many of our politicians that really cares for the citizens in our nation are really fed up and trying to open the eyes of the people to what is going on.

You maybe right, he may end up suffering some untimely end to his career, I do like him, but he is not alone.

Yep the Democrats have getting rid of people like him who expose or might expose them down to a perfected science.

The Clintons turned this into an art form that the entire party has learned from

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If people think the supply chains are all screwed up now, watch and see what happens when 40% of the workforce chooses being fired over getting a vaccine.

I've been asked at a couple of businesses we frequent enough to be recognized in, if I'd like a full-time position. My answer thus far has been, "Are you requiring, or planning on requiring, a covid vaccination as a condition of employment? If yes on either account, then no, we don't need extra income that badly. "

I know these folks, they don't WANT to mandate that #, but they have no choice. And therefore, my options of benevolent protest are limited to altering where we shop (not yet necessary) orrr, refusing employment on principle.

The latter might smart fiscally & manpower-wise enough to stop this crap.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My take of all this is, that I been waiting for some support coming from our government, specially those that think about the people in this country first.

Now I got my wish but I want more of our political leaders getting together and doing something about it, no just talk, but actual actions. Lets see what happen in the next few weeks.

My daughter is been forced to take the jab and my husband also, they will wait until the last moment.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

First they'll say he's not a real doctor.
a reply to: Tulpa

He is not is he? What does he claim as credentials? and, did this site not rip Dr. Jill Biden for not being a real doctor? I mean is Sir Paul McCartney a real knight? lol...maybe you guys laughed at that too, before my time.

Maybe post his credentials?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I feel many of our politicians that really cares for the citizens in our nation are really fed up and trying to open the eyes of the people to what is going on.

You maybe right, he may end up suffering some untimely end to his career, I do like him, but he is not alone.

I said they think they'll get away with it, I don't think they will. I would rather they didn't try though.

a reply to: burdman30ott6
Or like when when BLM swarmed him in public in the name of black lives, you know the guy that sponsored the Justice for Breonna Taylor Act.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Along with WHO.
The same WHO said a while go if they run out of Greek alphabets they will use star constellations for Covid?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

He is not is he? What does he claim as credentials? and, did this site not rip Dr. Jill Biden for not being a real doctor? I mean is Sir Paul McCartney a real knight? lol...maybe you guys laughed at that too, before my time.

I haven't the faintest idea what his qualifications are.
I'm assuming that he has a mind of his own and some eyes and ears to see and hear what's going on around us.

My point is that the now familiar tactic of character assassination will most likely be used against him to detract from his viewpoint.
A tactic which we've seen used repeatedly against anyone who dares to question the wisdom of the covid cult and everything they decree.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
More Cred Than Birx

Licensure and board certification are two different things

Rand is a licensed MD in the state of Kentucky and has always kept that current.
He was certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmogy but as you noted chose not to “recertify” in protest of their decision to make younger doctors renew their certification but not older ones.
While Paul publicly acknowledged this fact about his professional life and offered an explanation, Birx did not do the same after National File exclusively published the story in April that Birx does not have a current medical license.
National File reported:
Dr. Deborah Birx, a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, has an expired medical license.
Birx, who was appointed by former President Barack Obama to serve as United States Global AIDS Coordinator in 2014, graduated from the Pennsylvania State University medical school in 1980. She was issued a medical license in Pennsylvania in 1987.
Hope that clears things up.
a reply to: FunshineCD

Go ahead and re-read above link
a reply to: FunshineCD

edit on 8/9/2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

He is a real doctor. I can't believe this has to be explained. He went to medical school just like every licensed MD in the US. After he graduated medical school he did his residency in Opthalmology which means he specialized in eye surgery. Just because he is an opthalmologist doesn't mean he isn't a real doctor. He took all the same classes in medical school that a GP or a neurosurgeon or any other person that went to medical school took. They all take the same classes. They just specialize in some area after they graduate and pass the boards.
edit on 9-8-2021 by Khaleesi because: Grammer

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Peaceful protest.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am at a point in time that I see what is going on in my nation and I do not like it a bit, yes peaceful protest until the democrats calls for terrorist like BLM and antifa to make it into in circus.

The goal of the Federal government right now is to strip all our rights, under the covid virus mandates and push for universal jab passport, then segregation will start.

Because it was never about the virus but about controlling the people and what ever is in the darn china virus jab.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So how long until the media calls Rand Paul an insurrectionist?

This would probably inflate his ego more than anything. This people on the right AND left put rhetoric like that out there knowing that they won’t suffer any consequences. But once poor Bob, Timmy or John take him at his word and start acting foolish they will be arrested, the book thrown at them their lives probably ruined and no Rand Paul to come and rescue them.

Whomever follows this type of calls from stupid leftist and right politicians is a fool.
edit on 9-8-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

He graduated from Duke University Medical School. Very hard to get into. Highly ranked medical school in the US. He also did his residency at Duke.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Because Rand believes in personal liberty and that the States should control their on demographics with locally elected officials, not the Feds.
The people that fear this liberty so much don't deserve it, and one day they are going to regret they never supported it when they had the chance.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Dr. Paul isn't wrong nor was his Dad this is better late than never, pretty sure he will be attacked and vilified by the media. Ironically a media that should be doing part of this if it was real uncontrolled and influenced media.

Now they will shun him, the DNC will try and set up opposition and fund it to the hilt instead of exploring where he is likely correct.

I think civil disobedience is exactly what the left wants, so it can justify clamping down hard, and install restrictions and passports, etc. Not to mention our adversaries would love that. It has to be more subtle and hit them in the wallet.

We must use all peaceful options and let this organically grow, anything else the media is gonna skewer it and it won't work, after 2020 the country is tired of that chit.

Look at 1/6/2021 if there were no breaches of the Capitol it would have had a more positive effect, it wouldn't have changed anything but all it did was give the left a rallying cry.

edit on 10-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Or....he's speaking out now like this because he's already been threatened. He knows what he's doing.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join