It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘They Can’t Arrest All of Us’: Rand Paul Implores Defiance of Covid Mandates from ‘Petty Tyr

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is calling for across-the-board defiance of future Covid-19 mitigation measures implemented by the CDC — including mask mandates and any potential lockdowns. In a wild rant posted to Twitter Sunday, the Kentucky senator — speaking direct-to-camera before a dark blue backdrop — railed against the “petty tyrants and bureaucrats” implementing new mandates.

‘They Can’t Arrest All of Us’: Rand Paul Implores Defiance of Covid Mandates from ‘Petty Tyrants’ in Wild Rant

There you have it, a call to defiance, by our own political leaders we are tired of scare tactics and propaganda and we need to stand up and ask question that need to be answer and stop the madness that has take over our freedoms.

We need to say no, enough is enough.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The CDC has been contaminated by their own corruption 😮

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CDC needs to be eradicated and neutralized with their big mouth puppet the Fascist fauci, CDC is nothing than a lap dog of big pharma and now they dare to even get into making and calling for laws and mandates.

This is not what America is all about, this not what our nation's freedoms means, we need to slap this a holes in their faces and say enough is enough.

We stand for no more tyranny, we stand for our constitutional rights, this agencies answer to the people no the people to the corruption that has take over the agencies.

Time to slap them with our own by the citizens law sues. US citizens vs CDC and Fuci.

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If people think the supply chains are all screwed up now, watch and see what happens when 40% of the workforce chooses being fired over getting a vaccine.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The CDC has been contaminated by their own corruption 😮

The one disease they can't control.

or even recognise.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Rand Paul drops a lot of truth bombs in that video, there is gonna be a lot of triggered Faucistein worshippers pissing their pants over it.

It was all part of the Dems con game.

What really strikes me is the video in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where all the loser Dems before the election are saying they will not take the “vaccines” while Trump was still in office, the same “vaccines” that they are giving out now and they have “changed” their deranged minds about.

Con artists, every one of them, absolute sketchy con artists.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

He's going to end up getting removed or will suffer a brief absence followed by an apologetic recanting.

I hope not, but I don't see many alternatives.

The government is completely out of control and their little cheerleaders are begging for them to take action. The smart move would be to ignore his statement, but they're drunk with power and think they'll get away with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I feel sadden that people in our nation has forgotten that they hold the power, no the politicians, not the darn pharmaceuticals mobsters, but us the people.

Is nothing that will get the power behind the covid agenda with their panties in a bunch that an angry group of citizens demanding respect for our constitutional rights and our freedoms.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
They do not need to arrest everyone....all they need to do is make their point (arrest those who protest) and others will fall in line.

Americans are a scared nation. On ATS all I hear is fear this, fear that..... I use to think that way when I was 10 years old but I grew up.

originally posted by: marg6043

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is calling for across-the-board defiance of future Covid-19 mitigation measures implemented by the CDC — including mask mandates and any potential lockdowns. In a wild rant posted to Twitter Sunday, the Kentucky senator — speaking direct-to-camera before a dark blue backdrop — railed against the “petty tyrants and bureaucrats” implementing new mandates.

‘They Can’t Arrest All of Us’: Rand Paul Implores Defiance of Covid Mandates from ‘Petty Tyrants’ in Wild Rant

There you have it, a call to defiance, by our own political leaders we are tired of scare tactics and propaganda and we need to stand up and ask question that need to be answer and stop the madness that has take over our freedoms.

We need to say no, enough is enough.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I feel many of our politicians that really cares for the citizens in our nation are really fed up and trying to open the eyes of the people to what is going on.

You maybe right, he may end up suffering some untimely end to his career, I do like him, but he is not alone.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So how long until the media calls Rand Paul an insurrectionist?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

He's going to end up getting removed or will suffer a brief absence followed by an apologetic recanting.

.,,,or another of their establishment cult followers will physically assault him at his home the way he was assaulted in 2017.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well fist the cancel agents will cancel his twitter account, then they will call him on his insurgency against the china biden.

But I think he will push as far as he can hopefully getting other people in congress to join him.

Then is when everything is going to turn interesting.

We are at a moment of truth and a crossroads. Will we allow these people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society, economy, and children?

Or will we stand together and say, absolutely not. Not this time. I choose freedom.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If people think the supply chains are all screwed up now, watch and see what happens when 40% of the workforce chooses being fired over getting a vaccine.

I often wonder if this gigantic dialectic isn’t in order to do just that…destroy all structures in the USA so it can be rebuilt in the UNs image constitution free

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

The beauty of America is that is not really a nation but a nation of many states, to destroy America they have to destroy our states first, that is not going to be easy.

So maybe some of the Democrat states will fall first but the Republicans will fight to the end.

Nah, nothing is going to happen just those behind the covid agenda will have to take a step back and eventually will regroup to attack again, hopefully years from now.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We should have listened to his dad a long, long time ago.

We have evil tyrants in charge thinking they're above the law. The media is complicit in the coverups. They'll probably start a criminal investigation of Rand Paul.

They Can’t Arrest All of Us’: Rand Paul Implores Defiance of Covid Mandates from ‘Petty Tyrants’

CNN will call this insurrection 2.0

They will demand Rand Paul to be locked up for inciting an insurrection or for misinformation / right-wing conspiracy theories.

We are in the eye of the storm, get ready to buckle down!

edit on 54085431pm312021Mon, 09 Aug 2021 14:54:30 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So how long until the media calls Rand Paul an insurrectionist?

First they'll say he's not a real doctor.

Then he's the wrong type of doctor.

Then they'll attack his religion (if applicable).

Then they'll say he's gone insane.

Then he'll get banned from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

.......Then they'll call him an insurrectionist.

That's the usual pattern for those who stray from the "approved" thought rut.
edit on 982021 by Tulpa because: Correction

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

In next weeks news headlines: “Senator Rand Paul contracts the alpha beta delta idiotica variants, dies overnight”.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Rand Paul would make an excellent attorney general. I don't think he can be bought out, intimidated, or overly sentimental, like President Trump's attorney generals were.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If you get locked up for disobeying the CDC, you will be tortured. President Biden has given his approval for that inhumane treatment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join