It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell 8.10.2021 Symposium - Certified 2020 Electronic Election Fraud Evidence Revealed.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Seems to me he spoon feeding people who refuse to accept Biden won the election exactly what they wish to hear so as to punt pillows and stir the pot.

Well like all conspiracies they tend to unravel down paths that just keep branching off with more and more complexity for them to be a reality. Let's say they rigged the machines, boy at this point that would be one hell of an operation with 1000s of people involved and at all levels of the Goverment, and we still have not much of anything. People are not that prefect...

Do I think in liberal controlled vote counting areas could they cheat, yes... Do I think it was enough to totally shift the election, boy that is a hard one to say yes to now that we are coming up on year 1 in a few months since the election.

edit on 12-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Replying to;

So by the end of the first day at least all he seems to have provided thus far is a mishmash of data that amounts to sweet feck all according to experts at his own symposium.

What was shown was the exact ratio of votes for every age demographic in every county in the states we're the same.

It was proven that this is mathematically unnatural.
The analogy given was if the census found that 10% of women had blonde hair, 10% in every county in the state.
The only explanation was an algorithm being used. The reason they stopped the counting of votes in multiple states was to adjust the algorithm because so many people voted (so many more votes for Trump than anticipated)made it necessary to spike Biden vote count to make the ratio in the algorithm work.
Too bad you did not see the presentation, it is not about Trump... our election was hacked.
Why don't you care?

edit on 12-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
We can argue and debate and disagree but first we need to find out who and how. Our elections were hacked, it was so bizarre how states stopped counting and it took a week for some to finish the last 1% of vote counting.
So many things, they've all been posted and discussed.
Connect the dots!

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Replying to;

So by the end of the first day at least all he seems to have provided thus far is a mishmash of data that amounts to sweet feck all according to experts at his own symposium.

What was shown was the exact ratio of votes for every age demographic in every county in the states we're the same.

The analogy given was if the census found that 10% of women had blonde hair, 10% in every county in the state.
The only explanation was an algorithm being used. The reason they stopped the counting of votes in multiple states was to adjust the algorithm because so many people voted (so many more votes for Trump than anticipated)made it necessary to spike Biden vote count to make the ratio in the algorithm work.
Too bad you did not see the presentation, it is not about Trump... our election was hacked.
Why don't you care?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Because your election was not hacked.

Nothing Mike Pillow has presented, which amounts to nought by they way, changes anything whatsoever.

Happy Freaky Friday 13th when it materialises, coz once again Mikes on to plumbs.

More than lightly sold a load of pillows all the same.

Can you see what it is yet?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well Xtrozero all that's required is actual proof and according to experts that are in attendance at the symposium thats in rather short supply.

Must be keeping all the good stuff to the end.

My bet is Dominion are rubbing there hands together with glee, because they are going to take more than Mikes Pillow in court and he just keeps on digging the hole deeper.
edit on 12-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

We can argue and debate and disagree but first we need to find out who and how. Our elections were hacked, it was so bizarre how states stopped counting and it took a week for some to finish the last 1% of vote counting.
Connect the dots!

Replying to;

Why don't you care?

Also kept under wraps is how certain officials in certain states suddenly resigned after being caught breaking election laws...AFTER the state was certified for Joe Biden.

Pennsylvania for example. The Supreme Court (Justice Stephen Breyer) asked the Secretary of State there for proof that she didn't count ballots after the deadline. She didn't provide the proof, and abruptly resigned in Feb 2021.

Kathy Boockvar resigns: www.abc...##.###/news/pa-secretary-of-state-kathy-boockvar-to-resign-after-department-fails-to-advertise-constitutional-amendment/

That is about the time Democrats began pressuring Justice Breyer to retire from the bench. (Thankfully, he gave them the middle finger.)

PA-GA-AZ-MI-WI-NV are peppered with election personnel changes that are intentionally being played down, but are signs that internal upheavals are occurring in the contested states.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Connect the dots!

Replying to;

Why don't you care?

Also kept under wraps is how certain officials in certain states suddenly resigned after being caught breaking election laws...AFTER the state was certified for Joe Biden.

Pennsylvania for example. The Supreme Court (Justice Stephen Breyer) asked the Secretary of State there for proof that she didn't count ballots after the deadline. She didn't provide the proof, and abruptly resigned in Feb 2021.

Kathy Boockvar resigns: www.abc...##.###/news/pa-secretary-of-state-kathy-boockvar-to-resign-after-department-fails-to-advertise-constitutional-amendment/

That is about the time Democrats began pressuring Justice Breyer to retire from the bench. (Thankfully, he gave them the middle finger.)

PA-GA-AZ-MI-WI-NV are peppered with election personnel changes that are intentionally being played down, but are signs that internal upheavals are occurring in the contested states.

I believe it will all come out and we will know the truth.
Hopefully it won't be too late.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Because your election was not hacked.

Nothing Mike Pillow has presented, which amounts to nought by they way, changes anything whatsoever.

Happy Freaky Friday 13th when it materialises, coz once again Mikes on to plumbs.

More than lightly sold a load of pillows all the same.

Can you see what it is yet?

You're response had no substance, no real rebuttal of my reply. Freaky Friday, pillow - pretty standard for someone who hasn't watched the presentation that I referenced and by your reply it seems like your not from my country.
Watching now, you should watch. Mike Lindell is doing a tremendous service not only to Americans but to all people of all countries. You should care enough to watch with an open mind and have substantive responses instead of a childish response or don't join in the conversation since you are not watching.
You are part of the problem, filling this discussion with garbage responses.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why don't you care?

So at some point they need the machine, the algorithm used, at least some of people involved etc... We are still in some theory stage and that will get no one anywhere. Theory is not hard evidence, it can support hard evidence but it can not stand on its own merit.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well Xtrozero all that's required is actual proof and according to experts that are in attendance at the symposium thats in rather short supply.

Must be keeping all the good stuff to the end.

My bet is Dominion are rubbing there hands together with glee, because they are going to take more than Mikes Pillow in court and he just keeps on digging the hole deeper.

On the other and I don't trust Dominion al all, and it is funny in 2019 about 15 democrats didn't either. There is too much going on with that company in some really unsettling ways. So let's have machines that the Goverment owns, has the source code, can not be hacked etc....

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Why don't you care?

So at some point they need the machine, the algorithm used, at least some of people involved etc... We are still in some theory stage and that will get no one anywhere. Theory is not hard evidence, it can support hard evidence but it can not stand on its own merit.

You said;

We are still in some theory stage and that will get no one anywhere. Theory is not hard evidence,

There are over 5,000 witnesses who gave affidavits, the statistical analysis is hard evidence. Did you see the evidence from the Arizona audit where it was easily explained and demonstrated how the votes were double counted to create multiple batches?
If you don't dig for the truth you won't find it.

The courts never ruled on any evidence, the cases were turned away due to lack of standing, jurisdiction issues.

Put on the cyber symposium now and take some notes and start digging. Your be amazed what you'll find.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That isn't at all why she resigned nor was it abrupt. Again, accurate info and not your interpretation of that info is your friend.

"Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar (D) said she will step down at the end of the week after her office failed to properly advertise a proposed constitutional amendment to expand the civil lawsuit window for alleged child sexual abuse victims."

thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

That isn't at all why she resigned nor was it abrupt. Again, accurate info and not your interpretation of that info is your friend.

"Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar (D) said she will step down at the end of the week after her office failed to properly advertise a proposed constitutional amendment to expand the civil lawsuit window for alleged child sexual abuse victims."

thehill.com...

A week is abrupt.
They other commentor didn’t specify that the ballot issue was why she resigned. Just that she then also resigned

edit on 12-8-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I don't need to be from your country to have an opinion, if in doubt go read the TnC.
x

His own cyber experts are telling you there is no packet capture or 37 gigabytes worth of anything that proves China hacked squat.

Its Mike Pillow that's lacking substance fringeofthefringe never mind any sort of tangible nor credible evidence to support his dubious claims.

Happy Freaky Friday August 13th when it materialises by the way.

His entire symposium is nothing but garbage, imagine that.

I know i keep saying it but its not like Mike did not promise the Moon, what he's delivered all the same, thats not proof of anything other than Pillow sales and another off the wall rant against Dominion Voting Systems that's going to lose him his company, and possibly the shirt off his back.
edit on 12-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

There are over 5,000 witnesses who gave affidavits, the statistical analysis is hard evidence.

Were any of those 5000 people actually involved in the fraud, or people who think they saw fraud happen?

Also statistical analysis is not seen as hard evidence in a court of law... You can study up as to why.

You can say that is all the proof you need, OK great, I'm on your side in I wish they would find it, but none so far is really hard evidence as I suggested in my other post.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There are over 5,000 witnesses who gave affidavits, the statistical analysis is hard evidence.

Were any of those 5000 people actually involved in the fraud, or people who think they saw fraud happen?

Also statistical analysis is not seen as hard evidence in a court of law... You can study up as to why.

You can say that is all the proof you need, OK great, I'm on your side in I wish they would find it, but none so far is really hard evidence as I suggested in my other post.

You should research the people who signed affidavits. You shouldn't hear it from me.
If they can prove, through the analysis of the data, that an algorithm was used then that is going to be a gamechanger. There is much more out there in terms of evidence and I am very surprised you are unaware of the affidavits.
You should have known that for having such a hard stance. I say that respectfully.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You should research the people who signed affidavits. You shouldn't hear it from me.
If they can prove, through the analysis of the data, that an algorithm was used then that is going to be a gamechanger. There is much more out there in terms of evidence and I am very surprised you are unaware of the affidavits.
You should have known that for having such a hard stance. I say that respectfully.

It is one thing for someone to say I committed election fraud and here is how I did it and someone or 5000 someones to say they think there was election fraud based on xyz. There is no smoking gun here...yet, if ever, sorry to say.

They really need a machine with the algorithm in the code I would think to demonstrate how it was done with the actual machine. People have time and time again used terms like saticial impossibility and then throw numbers just to have someone else come along and say that isn't correct and throw numbers explaining why, so I'm not trusting just numbers that someone says doesn't look right, but maybe to back up other proof yes, but as I said not all by itself.

In the end I think we need that dead body to actually say someone died...lol

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: mamabeth

You have it backwards, anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows Trump lost....this goes to show the IQ of Trump's base.v

"Trump lost" and "there was widespread cheating" are not mutually exclusive statements.

But I don't think he lost the 6 states that are being examined.

He might not have lost the popular vote either. For example: nobody is going to bother doing a forensic audit of Oregon, to see if Trump really won there. It would be easy to flip an extra 100,000 votes, and not draw any attention. It would only increase the degree of landslide victory for Biden in that state. (But also adds 100,000 to the "popular vote")

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Here you go since you were unable to dig this up.
Please let me know if this is the type of Voter Fraud you are familiar with. She has put her neck on the line and is a Democrat.
Eyewitness testimony will get you convicted of murder!

m.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join