It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell 8.10.2021 Symposium - Certified 2020 Electronic Election Fraud Evidence Revealed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Friday, August 6, 2021

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is holding a 3-day Cyber Symposium this coming week in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. During that 3 day timeframe, experts will demonstrate the various methods used to manipulate votes electronically, in order to hand Joe Biden the U.S. Presidency on Tuesday/Wednesday, November 3rd/4th, 2020.

Leading up to the August 10th Symposium, interest in what Lindell will be presenting is piquing the curiosity of the usual paranoid media outlets. Earlier this week, it was CNN...

CNN investigative reporter Drew Griffin interviewed "MyPillow" CEO Mike Lindell about his claim that he has evidence the 2020 election was somehow stolen. Lindell is offering $5 million to anyone who can prove him wrong.

"And you have the proof that would show the actual change of votes?" he asked.

"Yes, absolutely, 100 percent," Lindell replied.
More at: www.realclearpolitics.com...

CNN Reporter Drew Griffin looked and sounded so worried about Lindell's "False, baseless, election conspiracy theory nonsense", that Mike Lindell felt Griffin needed a hug!

For details on the contents of Mike LIndell's August 10th-11th-12th Cyber Symposium, the $5 Million Reward-Challenge, along with Live Stream viewing options, visit these webpages:

Symposium Content: world-wire.com...

Symposium Viewing Options: world-wire.com...

More to come as we get closer to Tuesday August 10th, and any important information from the symposium will be added to this thread.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hey certain members here should go get this 5 million dollars .

I mean this is their chance to prove it really is all a Q larp. LOL I mean 5 MILLION $$$$ .

Go prove hes got nothing LMAO

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
a reply to: carewemust

Hey certain members here should go get this 5 million dollars .

I mean this is their chance to prove it really is all a Q larp. LOL I mean 5 MILLION $$$$ .

Go prove hes got nothing LMAO

Also, these News Outlets are brimming with "experts". Let each of them prove that they deserve the title, by debunking Lindell's evidence.

Since their egos are 1,000 times larger than their brain, I doubt if any of them would admit that they could NOT debunk the evidence presented.

"Put up or shut up!", comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

that made me LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
How can an election be legit if no audit can be conducted that could overturn the results. What is the point of the audit? What is the point of the election? Both are worthless. Case in point. If Biden had lost, conducted an audit and it determined he won so what. Can't be overturned. They already said it is not possible. There is no process to un-certify and re-certify.

Another point. The machine software is proprietary. Can't be audited so a full audit can never be conducted.

What people need to accept is the US does not have an election. It has a process but it's not an election.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There has never been an election in this country that has had no fraud. That is just part of our reality we live in.

Was there enough fraud to change the results of the election is the only actual pertinent question. I am sixty five and for the last fifty years I have read about election fraud in places almost every year. There is a lot of it in the big cities of the country. Usually you will find more getting caught in the elections of congressmen and in the state and local elections. I have talked to people over the years who participated in local election fraud. In a small town the people who counted ballots used to make "mistakes" in the favor of the candidate they wanted in the position.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Does the challenger have to put up $5m too?

Surely there must be some caveat, else every wacko on the planet would take that challenge!

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So, you're going to have to sit through hours of gish galloping and then do what, exactly, to get the bread?

That's the point of a gish gallop.

The Gish gallop is a term for an eristic technique in which a debater attempts to overwhelm an opponent by excessive number of arguments, without regard for the accuracy or strength of those arguments.

In practice, each point raised by the "Gish galloper" takes considerably more time to refute or fact-check than it did to state in the first place.[5] The technique wastes an opponent's time and may cast doubt on the opponent's debating ability for an audience unfamiliar with the technique, especially if no independent fact-checking is involved[6] or if the audience has limited knowledge of the topics.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8/7/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, you're going to have to sit through hours of gish galloping and then do what, exactly, to get the bread?

The Gish gallop is a term for an eristic technique in which a debater attempts to overwhelm an opponent by excessive number of arguments, without regard for the accuracy or strength of those arguments.

In practice, each point raised by the "Gish galloper" takes considerably more time to refute or fact-check than it did to state in the first place.[5] The technique wastes an opponent's time and may cast doubt on the opponent's debating ability for an audience unfamiliar with the technique, especially if no independent fact-checking is involved[6] or if the audience has limited knowledge of the topics.

en.wikipedia.org...

This sounds like the start of Gish Gallop.

I'm sure CNN didn't even actually look at what he has for evidence, even Judges just ignored all the evidence.

If you can prove him wrong, go and collect your 5 mil.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

He hasn't presented anything yet.

You have to go to his "symposium" to see it. And sit there for hours. And you're going to have to refute every one of his points.
edit on 8/7/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Does the challenger have to put up $5m too?

Surely there must be some caveat, else every wacko on the planet would take that challenge!

Right?

You would need access to data that you couldn't possible get.

It's basically impossible to prove by someone without the access.

There must be some caveats involved.
edit on 8/7/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

LMAO its 5 million $$$$$ its not suppose to be easy. LOL you might have to actually sit through his evidence AWWWWWWW

go get that 5 million ..

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You have to go to his "symposium" to see it. And sit there for hours. And you're going to have to refute every one of his points.

Again its 5 million $$$.

OMG you might have to sit there for HOURS LMAO

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Dunno. Seems like there would be plenty of Master 'baters out there who would jump at the opportunity if they didn't have to put up a counter bet, hence the question.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

It would be nice to see a Reader's Digest version of what he has.

Or a 5m challenge package or something.

I'm interested to see what he has, but, I'm of the opinion that some shenanigans happened on US election night.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

As he sits through hours on ATS refuting everyone's points.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Hours? Hardly.

Everyone's points? No. But if I see a point that's worth refuting, I will do so. There are many that are just to stupid to bother with.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Hours? Hardly.

Everyone's points? No. But if I see a point that's worth refuting, I will do so. There are many that are just to stupid to bother with.

All I know is you have been challenged by the PILLOW GUY. And he is offering 5 million (SIX ZEROS) of his own money.

Thats alot of money man . Remember its the Qlarp My pillow guy, easiest monet ever right? Go take his money

He is calling you out

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I don't trust him.
He's got shifty eyes.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join