It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell 8.10.2021 Symposium - Certified 2020 Electronic Election Fraud Evidence Revealed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Nope, never does.. This analysis will have as much credibility had Christy Teigen done something similar after Killary didn't get elected. I mean the BS that people cling too keeps this site moving.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here to help bump post. Very important from what he's been saying. From the several hours I saw today I got a lot of information, information about server environments that are not "certified" or "safe" being in many voting machines. I saw the video of them taking one of the tabulation machines apart and showing the 4g wireless chips on the motherboard. This information should not be ignored.

frankspeech.com...
rumble.com...

Supposed to have huge stuff at 7pm tonight!

SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE! OVER 200,000 PEOPLE ON RUMBLE ALONE!

edit on 10-8-2021 by tensetek because: fixed time

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The only presidential candidate I've felt good about in the last 20 years was Obama, and I sincerely doubt there will be another politician who inspires that level of confidence in me during the next decade, if not longer. The point here being that "wanting to win no matter what" is a moot point in American politics when historically both parties have only gotten worse and worse at offering our nation qualified, intelligent candidates who are genuinely reassuring in their approach to the speaking podium and the working desk. At this rate I will be hard pressed to participate in 2024 due to the depressing state of the Red vs Blue pissing olympics.

And yet, you are convinced that Biden broke his record?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Couldn’t agree more. I don’t know if I’m watching Live but I just watched Dr Frank’s analysis of the algorithm used for the voter rolls. They used the 2010 census to inflate them. Each state had the same % in each demographic but unique by state. He checked the counties in each state and they were all
the same. That’s statistically impossible.

reply to: tensetek

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek
Here to help bump post. Very important from what he's been saying. From the several hours I saw today I got a lot of information, information about server environments that are not "certified" or "safe" being in many voting machines. I saw the video of them taking one of the tabulation machines apart and showing the 4g wireless chips on the motherboard. This information should not be ignored.

frankspeech.com...
rumble.com...

Supposed to have huge stuff at 7pm tonight!

SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE! OVER 200,000 PEOPLE ON RUMBLE ALONE!

Thank-you for the important update, Tensetek!

The evidence produced at this symposium supports what the Forensic Audit in Antrim county Michigan determined.

That Dominion voting equipment is DESIGNED to be controlled by external radio commands. Anyone with a cell phone and the right access code can change votes.

99.5% of U.S. Media Ignored These Findings: www.9and10news.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“[I]n both cases, this evidence is absolutely useless to the target audience,” he continued. “They have neither the training nor the context to evaluate the quality or relevance of technical articles in medical journals — or even to understand what the article is claiming in many cases. … They are, however, being flattered by the INVITATION to assess the evidence for themselves — do your own research, make up your own mind!”
Instead of offering their trust on experts in their fields to explain complicated subjects, the audience is convinced that it needs only to trust itself — though, of course, they’re actually simply trusting the hustlers presenting incomplete or misleading information. What the hustlers offer the audience, Sanchez says, “is the illusion of not trusting an authority — unlike all those sheep who trust the mainstream authorities.”

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 11-8-2021 by CyberBuddha because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I wonder how many pillows he's sold since yesterday?

Have to say I'm not seeing anything presented yet that will put Trump back in your Whitehouse come freaky Friday August 13th.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Does anyone even know what his pillows are like? I have to say that pillow choice is not a decision that keeps me awake at night.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I'm honestly not sure AngryCymraeg.

Probably a little sexist but i tend to leave the duvet and pillow situation to the Mrs, i can make a bed, but thats about my limit and contributions where bedding is concerned.

However this may be of some interest.

"My Pillow pillows are one of the biggest scams Ever ! ... And their "comfort levels" is nothing but more or less shredded pieces of foam inside the same size pillow case. Also, they are NOT comfortable ! Down pillows are 100 times better."

www.slumbersearch.com...

Looks like its a mixed bag of reviews to be honest and just down to your preference where pillows are concerned, i like mine cold. LoL

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

So where is the bombshell evidence? Links please!

And is Lindell the judge deciding if someone has debunked his “evidence“? 😜

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I wonder how many pillows he's sold since yesterday?

Have to say I'm not seeing anything presented yet that will put Trump back in your Whitehouse come freaky Friday August 13th.

In the end I just hope it highlights how much of our voting system sucks and needs work especially dealing with a new element of mass voting mail-ins at the level we saw last election.

Its 2021 so why???

1. Do we need unsecured drop off locations when every mailbox is one?
2. Does every county do their own thing?
3. Why not have voter ID with updated address on it?
4. Why are voter rosters so outdated and incorrect?
5. Why is it so hard to check whether a person lives in the state/county they are voting in?
6. Why are the voting collection/counting centers in big cities mainly controlled by one side?

Lots of other whys I would love see fixed...

edit on 11-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, August 6, 2021

"Leading up to the August 10th Symposium, interest in what Lindell will be presenting is piquing the curiosity of the usual paranoid media outlets. Earlier this week, it was CNN..."

"CNN Reporter Drew Griffin looked and sounded so worried about Lindell's "False, baseless, election conspiracy theory nonsense", that Mike Lindell felt Griffin needed a hug!"

LMAO, Paranoid? Worried? Everyone is laughing at the clown. There was no paranoia or worry in that interview aside from Pillow Clown Mike. He looked lost and defensive af.

This will be dissected within a couple of days after, there will be no evidence of anything (we won't have to prove him wrong), and it will be completely forgotten in a few days. Everyone will continue laughing at the clown.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol.

Jesus!!…you need a contract first and the 5 miilion needs to be deposited in a trust account which will never happen

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Phage

Enjoy the show Phage!

The propaganda is breaking down all around us, wonder if the AZ audit will release their report in the same window of time as Mikes Symposium.

Nevada just admitted that 15 out 17 counties have more votes than voters.
Wisconsin is moving forward with our own audit.
Pennsylvania is heating up, much like Georgia.
Michigananders are getting more and more amped up for transparency.

Than we have Texas and Oklahoma also making moves of their own audits.

All of this is quite shocking, as CNN's experts have absolutely stated their is no evidence of election fraud.

DHS seems nervous enough to announce a warning.

news.yahoo.com...

Seems strange. MSM has been ignoring the event. What is everyone so scared of, just let him make his case.
So many mock and belittle Mike without just cause.
When the cyber symposium is over we can discuss, everyone should support his efforts. Moving forward we should audit every election, sacred right and all.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
GOOD NEWS for those of us who want to see THE EVIDENCE, or LACK OF EVIDENCE, that Dominion Voting Systems were RIGGED to CHEAT for JOE BIDEN.

Dominion Voting Systems can move forward with its defamation lawsuits against Rudy Giuliani, attorney Sidney Powell and MyPillow and its CEO Mike Lindell, a federal judge ruled on Wednesday.
Continued at: deadline.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
GOOD NEWS for those of us who want to see THE EVIDENCE, or LACK OF EVIDENCE, that Dominion Voting Systems were RIGGED to CHEAT for JOE BIDEN.

Dominion Voting Systems can move forward with its defamation lawsuits against Rudy Giuliani, attorney Sidney Powell and MyPillow and its CEO Mike Lindell, a federal judge ruled on Wednesday.
Continued at: deadline.com...

Sounds good, they should have at it in court.
I am not sure it will come to that but I certainly hope it does. Dominion is on tape and I don't think they really want to go to court but we'll see.

edit on 11-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

DOminion is trying to scare them into settling out of court.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
What we have here is a bunch of gish gallop.

Unfortunately many on here will blindly accept these claims because of their confirmation bias and it is the alt-right tribal thing to do, regardless of merit.

Just to be clear, gish gallop can be described as this:

Gish gallop is a rhetorical technique that involves overwhelming your opponent with numerous vague arguments, with no regard for accuracy, validity, or relevance of those arguments.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So by the end of the first day at least all he seems to have provided thus far is a mishmash of data that amounts to sweet feck all according to experts at his own symposium.

"This is a big fat nothing and a distraction" Harri Hursti, an election security expert who attended the conference.

Also his live feed of the event is laden with calls for donations and live pillow advertisements for his company.

The mans a joke of epic proportion.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thing there is in the beginning he was shouting about Donald Trump being reinstated by 13th August 2021.

His narrative simply changes to suit his own delusional rhetoric. LoL

As to what he is highlighting Xtrozero, its not what he said on the tin so far anyroad.

Seems to me he spoon feeding people who refuse to accept Biden won the election exactly what they wish to hear so as to punt pillows and stir the pot.
edit on 12-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join