It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Big Deal About a Vaccine Passport?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So which country do you need to travel to the United States from?

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
So which country do you need to travel to the United States from?

From a country that doesn't require a passport or immunity records to travel there, but will require a VaxPort in the near future.
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
From a country that doesn't require a passport to travel there, but will require a VaxPort in the near future.

I need a passport to visit your country and have for some time.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So you are not a US citizen then?

You live in another country?

Don't have the jab and don't go there then.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I live in a small country in europe, in the times before the new world order, i could go to the swiss alps, beautiful place, hit the beaches of croatia, arctic fishing in norway. I only needed a few optional jabs, and i took them because i like eating street food, and they were optional.

Now i am imprisoned in my country, banned to leave unless i take a hundred sticks up my nose, that cost money, or take the clotshot and might die. That kinda (SNIP) with my vacation plans, no i have to sneak around the closest borders and just jump em like in mexico.

I think you are living in your own small bubble and can not understand the impact these things have on people.

Like the consert/restaurant restriction, tell me this, its late at night, then an individual who is allergic or something that he can not have the shot even if he wanted to, tries to show a bouncer a note from the doctor, and not a covid pass, you think they are going to let him in? No way in hell.

But those people are just a small minority. (SNIP) minorities, right?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MykeNukem
From a country that doesn't require a passport to travel there, but will require a VaxPort in the near future.

I need a passport to visit your country and have for some time.

By air yes, you're right.

Not by land though.

I'm from a twin city, so I usually just drive to our sister city.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So you are not a US citizen then?

You live in another country?

Don't have the jab and don't go there then.

Oh thanks!

I hadn't thought of that.

How do you know what my Citizenship is?

You assume a lot.
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
No problem, glad I could help.

I did assume that you'd realised that if your not a citizen of a country then you can't really have a say in what that country does.

Your own country however is a different matter.

The ability to travel to another country is not a human right you know.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

What's the big deal????

Well, the big deal is, this isn't being implemented only for traveling to another country. This is being implemented to allow folks to do a lot of other things like, oh I dunno, go to the grocery store, walk down a public street with no mask, get medical treatment at a hospital, not have to sit in the back of the bus...and a whole lot of other stuff.

THAT'S A BIG DEAL!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I've been to Europe.
I wasn't thrilled enough to want to return there.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I did assume that you'd realised that if your not a citizen of a country then you can't really have a say in what that country does.

I DO have American Citizenship.

Are you done now?

Or is your other foot lonely?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Because that was for the US benefit and not for other countries ?
If you had caught a virus , and were unable to perform your duties , what had to happen ?
You took the same gamma glob as everyone else that allegedly protected one against most everything ?
And not some thing stated that it doesn't protect from anything ?

That make sense ?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex
I'm sorry to hear that. I have a Sister who can't get the vaccine because of medical issues. I had to GET mine because of medical issues. Sounds like your problem is with your Government. It is the same in the US, but our problem is mostly Trial Lawyers. All of the regulations that were passed did not include liability protection for businesses. As a result their lawyers tell them that it is better for them to keep people out than to let them in.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
As I said, I'm against that.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Pretty soon breathing clean air and drinking clean water is not allowed and it is considered selfish. The bigger our population gets, the less rights you will have as an individual just because of "what if everyone else did that too". And i am starting to think that all of these quarantined people are going to start breeding like rabbits pretty soon.

So we will lose our rights to exists sooner than later you just wait and see.

And about human rights.. Well i have my on set of rights that i consider every human being to have if they are unlucky enough to be born on this godforsaken piece of rock. This is why i cross my nearest borders when i want to. And pretty soon, i am going to the next one,and the next one. Just try to stop me.
edit on 28-7-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Even if I hadn't been in the Navy, I would still have to meet the vaccination requirements for any Country that I travelled to. So how does that benefit the US?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What’s the big deal about vaccine passports…..it’s the first step to a Chinese style social credit system….this is what the technocrats want….total control of everything….where you are, where you live, where you take #hit……and if you shop or download music that ‘they’ don’t like…..you’ll get demerits……and your ‘social’ status will drop, and you’ll struggle to ‘buy’ food with the digital currency….that the U.K. has just announced……so a friend tells me…..

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

They've been saying that since the sixties. Of course then we were worried about Global Cooling too.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
IMO - It is a step toward a National or even a Worldwide Healthcare System.

Vaccine Passport cards would most likely include a unique identification number. Once use of a Vaccine Passport is widely accepted (required by schools, employers, etc…) then the entire USA population would have been assigned a unique identifier for healthcare purposes. This is important because there are many arguments against using a Social Security Number for healthcare purposes (won’t go into those arguments here).

Once this new vaccine passport number/identifier is commonly in use it would be logical for legislation to require that is be reported as a component of billing for all healthcare services. Claims data (which include diagnoses and procedure information) is uploaded to a data repository in each state. Using a universal healthcare identifier on a vaccine passport could eventually lead to the government to collecting individually identifiable healthcare data for each individual in a centralized location.

If we the people are essentially cattle to the “powers that be” then we need to be tagged, vaccinated and monitored the same way farmers and ranchers care for their livestock.

edit on 28-7-2021 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

American went to other countries to fight communism, dictatorships and bring freedoms to those countries that their leaders took away from their citizens.

I lost several family members through the years, so I could enjoy freedoms and soo others around the world.

Now we are to be forced, manipulated, coerced, obligated and pushed to show papers because a darn stupid virus?, what is next, a health card for HIV, venereal diseases and personal information on our sexual habits?

I though we fought for freedoms no to be oppressed.

It is wrong I do not care what others said, is discrimination, prejudice and oppression, let no forget violation of human basic rights.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join