It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Big Deal About a Vaccine Passport?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So your an American citizen that chooses to live in another country and is now complaining that to travel between the country you choose to live in and the US you will need to have a vaccine that you don't want to have.

You could have said that and saved all this tippy tapping.

Do you actually need the vaccine passport yet? Domyou really need to live in this other country?

It seems like you have lots of options.

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Just for vaccination purposes, not that big a deal.

My personal opinion?

Every now and then someone in the UK suggests we all have an integrated ID card for citizens. It's been floated a couple of times and rejected.

These things always, always expand far from their stated intent and, once accepted for vaccination status, who knows what they'll want to include?
Papers and cards can be forgotten, lost or stolen. Forgeries made etc.
The next logical step will be digital.

That's then open to all kinds of abuse because we may not have the technology to see what we're carrying around. Maybe surface level but beyond that there could be all sorts of unknown information.
Once your entire life is integrated into a digital one shot (pardon that pun) ID system you'll also have a lot to lose.

Lose a wallet and you can cancel your cards, get a new family photo and library ticket and kiss your cash goodbye.
If EVERYTHING is kept centrally on one form of ID, what about bank details, pensions, other private information?

That's my worst case scenario paranoia view and I haven't even started on social credit. These things never stay as they are intended and our governments have already loved the corona excuse to abuse their powers.. I can't see them wanting to stop there.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
So your an American citizen that chooses to live in another country and is now complaining that to travel between the country you choose to live in and the US you will need to have a vaccine that you don't want to have.

You could have said that and saved all this tippy tapping.

Do you actually need the vaccine passport yet? Domyou really need to live in this other country?

It seems like you have lots of options.

I'm a Canadian with Dual-Citizenship not that any of that matters.

Try to make me understand WTF business any of the rest is of yours?

You're a Brit with no interest in EITHER of those countries, or what I'll have to deal with personally. So tell me again why you're here commenting? I mean turnabout is fair play, right?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
To your usual round of vaxes most of us have had since childhood. You know the ones that actually work. I'm sure some of the ones uncle Sam gave you worked to.
This as I I understand what a vaccine is, is not a vaccine it's a gene therapy drug. That does not have full approval made by companies that have plead guilty, in court, more than once to covering things up, and incentivising doctors to push certain drugs and vaccines. Do I have a problem showing my real vaccine record to leave the u.s., not at all. But I believe this is more of a "papers please" type of situation, and i believe one wont be able to enter stores etc. Without said pass. That's awful Jim crowey if you ask me. The whole thing just stinks to me. Down to the gut. And you know what, my gut hasn't been wrong yet. a to: JIMC5499

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
By air yes, you're right.

Not by land though.

You need a passport, passport card or Nexus card to drive there.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: XipeTotex

They've been saying that since the sixties. Of course then we were worried about Global Cooling too.

Our population has doubled since the 60s, it scares me to think how the world will look like in another 60 years. Lucky i will be long dead by then.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

By air yes, you're right.

Not by land though.

You need a passport, passport card or Nexus card to drive there.

I don't.

First Nations require their Treaty Card.

I do have a Nexus on my License which isn't a passport though.
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

This may have already been mentioned but it's not necessarily about a "passport". It's about overt digital identification and ultimately about digital control. In effect, modern day slavery.

Digital ID, Digital Money, Game Over.

I'm not clear whether you know about the CCP Social Credit Score System, if not I'd suggest you do some homework.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I have a former military friend who also got loaded with vaccines upon enlisting some did permanent damage... And those are the "normal" fully approved vaccines......

Sorry but not a surprise to hear a soldier tell me to trust the injections

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I have travelled to several countries all over the world and not once have I been required to provide proof of vaccination status for any illness. There are certain illnesses I did obtain a vaccine for, because they actually made sense unlike this one or the annual flu, however not one single government entity requested this information be provided to them.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Oh, but I am sure a very practical micro chip is already waiting to make sure is convenient and unforgettable, I bet is not far fetched. Who needs passport cards when you can be the carrier of your own information.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I don't.

You said Canada doesn't require a passport for entry, it does and it's been that way for awhile.

link   
No passports needed crossing the US southern border. Don't even need an ID. If anyone can't see the hypocrisy on this one issue don't feel bad. Many have been duped by toxic communists regimes all throughout history. By the time they do see it it's too late.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Oh, but I am sure a very practical micro chip is already waiting to make sure is convenient and unforgettable, I bet is not far fetched. Who needs passport cards when you can be the carrier of your own information.

Microchip now mandatory with neuralink connection. Hive mind upgrades also required.

edit on 28-7-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Infinitis

My husband he said that now that is retired he will not take any shots after the years he spend in the service as a pin cushion.

When he did his tour in the middle east he said he signed papers for injections that was never disclosed to him and he was never to talk about it either.

He said when the pills round was done he used to hide them in his desk drawers.

link   
A family friend had me help her upload her CDC vaccine ID card yesterday for travel. The thing is so simple and basic, a 12-year-old could duplicate them.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

In the future, thieves won't steal your wallet, they'll chop your hand off to get the chip that opens your house door, accesses shops, banks and who knows what.
Not only will you lose all that stuff and your hand....the chip will be connected to your ID so any crimes will be blamed on you until it's been proved that all those things happened after you lost your hand.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A family friend had me help her upload her CDC vaccine ID card yesterday for travel. The thing is so simple and basic, a 12-year-old could duplicate them.

Word in the street is that if you have a friend who is a nurse you can have the vaccine without actually getting the vaccine.

Wink Wink, throw that poison down the drain and sign the vaccine card baby.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
So which country do you need to travel to the United States from?

From a country that doesn't require a passport or immunity records to travel there, but will require a VaxPort in the near future.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I believe it, I am sure silicon valley is working on some time of bionic appendage to take care of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join