It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using drones to shock rain out of clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Im sure there is no long term effects right? I mean the post does say its better than using chemicals, does that mean they used chemicals prior? We continue to play God more and more..

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Not sure why they need to bother…I spend most of my time being driven around the U.K……i see the trails laid, get thicker, and then see grey clouds form directly underneath them and before long it starts raining……..

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

It's bewildering to think that in the U.S. we build massive oil pipelines that span the country. But we can't build water pipelines to catch the excessive snowmelt from the east to carry it into the drought areas in the southwest.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

It's bewildering to think that in the U.S. we build massive oil pipelines that span the country. But we can't build water pipelines to catch the excessive snowmelt from the east to carry it into the drought areas in the southwest.

They would likely have plenty if it wasn't for the deals with the overpopulated cities to be able to use the reservoirs and rivers for themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Thats because it would hurt those water companies. Here in FL they charge $13 for 1000 gallons of water in your home. Yet it rains daily.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They would likely have plenty if it wasn't for the deals with the overpopulated cities to be able to use the reservoirs and rivers for themselves.

Very true. The Colorado can only carry so much. If some terrorist decided to poison the river upstream the entire SW would be 'up the creek'. Pun intended.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
Im sure there is no long term effects right? I mean the post does say its better than using chemicals, does that mean they used chemicals prior? We continue to play God more and more..

www.mirror.co.uk...

postmark

edit on 21-7-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Isn’t it illegal to collect rainwater in some areas?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Isn’t it illegal to collect rainwater in some areas?

In Colorado it's illegal. But the reasons are obvious given the dependence on the Colorado river for California and other states in the SW.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

www.mirror.co.uk...

Gives another angle to what the drones (sent not by us but by the motherships) otherwise known as UFO Orbs might be upto in the skies
Good catch

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

For years environmentalists blocked the building of reservoirs in California. Plenty of snow melt each year in the Sierra Nevadas to water all of the state. But, all you can do is watch it roll by on its way down river to the ocean. Ya get whatcha vote for.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm sorry, that just makes too much sense. Please stop thinking. This is not allowed. Please go eat some Fluoride.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Im sure there is no long term effects right? I mean the post does say its better than using chemicals, does that mean they used chemicals prior?

Yes. The US, China, Russia and India use chemicals for cloud seeding. So this is a better solution.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
Not sure why they need to bother…I spend most of my time being driven around the U.K……i see the trails laid, get thicker, and then see grey clouds form directly underneath them and before long it starts raining……..

That's because you're in the UK. If you see a duck cross the road, before long it starts raining. If you hear the Spice Girls on the radio, before long it starts raining. If Boris farts, before long it starts raining. And, given contrails form most readily in moist air ahead of a weather system, then yes, if you see contrails, before long it starts raining.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well at some point you realize you have zero to no influence in the bigger scheme and just try to make people around you smile. Governments, corporations, msm, ext has lost their collective minds all around the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Big difference in the Bottom line....for now anyway.

There is a lot of dry lands in the south west could use a water pipeline from the north and East....fill our lakes and aquafers.

I see the jet liners knock droplets out of clouds...you think it should be innocent enough. My question would be exactly what all is on the drone.

ofc, just like they might do with vaccines that use genetic material... do you trust them to tell you all of what's on board?

edit on 3-8-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join