It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon haunted home - Asking for resources for removal (Links, videos, anything!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

This lady removes bad spirits from homes. She posted in one of my threads back in 2013. Her contact info is at the bottom of the post. I don't know if it's still good, but it's worth a shot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also used to know two more demonologists, but their contact information was on my previous computer, so I no longer have access to it. If I come across it in one of my threads, I'll let you know.

Good luck.

edit on 7/20/2021 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I found one of the demonologists I mentioned from my previous post. His name is Irish Demonologist Gavin Canavan. He has a face book page here: Demonologist Gavin Canavan

There is a place there where you can e-mail him. He lives across the pond, but he can help you using Skype just as if he was with you in person.

Hope between the two people I've mentioned, you find some relief.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap
a reply to: midicon

Yo even though you were kind of being an ass - this is actually a great idea, so thank you, will definitely have them invest in some cameras for the childrens' rooms.

Sorry about my egoism but I would appreciate if you could keep us informed in case everything interesting happens and you are able to record it on camera. In the meantime, stay safe and serene.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justmereally
Lake? would it not be easier just salt and fire like the Winchesters? That's what you've been watching right? I'm not sure whether to do a headshake or salt shake. C'mon man!

Not familiar with "Winchesters," whatever that may be. I'm just referring to texts that are in some cases thousands of years old (The New Testament being one).

And yeah, Ouija boards can be dangerous. Any powerful tool can be dangerous. But that's why you do your research first!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
so, as you are not giving much information what is actually going on it is difficult to give advice.
but as a start, was somebody physically hurt? got things moved etc?
the back story of the location is important.
and yes, no DIY here. It is potentionally dangerous and uninvited guests may move with you, too.

one thing that is always a good practice though is the Lord's prayer, but from the heart.
edit on 24-7-2021 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Usually when a child is present when there is paranormal activity around, it is usually a manifestation of the child's energy. Make sure the personal affairs of that house are in order. Children's brains are much more raw and stimulate compared to those who are older. They are in a much more powerful state than what we think. Also, hang a crucifix on the walls of the home. One in every room will do and if you cannot get that many, just make sure there is one in the child's room. If you're looking for more help or have more information to share, please reach out. God Bless.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElCapitanPapi
Usually when a child is present when there is paranormal activity around, it is usually a manifestation of the child's energy. Make sure the personal affairs of that house are in order. Children's brains are much more raw and stimulate compared to those who are older. They are in a much more powerful state than what we think. Also, hang a crucifix on the walls of the home. One in every room will do and if you cannot get that many, just make sure there is one in the child's room. If you're looking for more help or have more information to share, please reach out. God Bless.

If you're interested in trying some Chinese sorcery or protection against demons, look into fung shui. Properly positioning the items in your house and getting some good mirrors (demons are repelled by mirrors because even they are horrified by themselves) can help you guide the demons through and out of your home.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join