It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon haunted home - Asking for resources for removal (Links, videos, anything!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

Send me a direct message.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Stuck up for in the sense of not letting harmful suggestions influence the parent. A bit of a stretch I admit, given the mind set of the OP. In truth, do you really think it's a good idea to fill a kids head with all that biblical sin and demons?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
Kinda like extraterrestrials and Bigfoot eh? Solid idea!
a reply to: midicon

I'm open to evidence of both. I'm not sure though if they fall in to the category of demonic activity suggested. Of course there are those that want to believe which is fine but perhaps kids should be left out of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: willzilla
How is it in any way religious dogma when you’ve experienced it? Enlighten everyone here? What other force drags someone out of bed, when there is no one else in the room?

Set up a video camera and all that nonsense will vanish. There you go problem solved! No need for all the religious fantasists.

This is exactly what my brother and I did for my aunt. She was convinced a demon was attacking her and the kids. It got so bad we were taking turns spending the night there. We set up cameras so we could watch the house. And told her we can see what's going on everywhere in the house. After her third night, she said she thinks the demon left. She lost her fear by having someone there to watch over her. Cameras are still there and I bet she still looks at them but it's a way to reassure her nothing is there. We did show she didnt sleep very well she would toss and turn constantly.

The mind can play tricks on you especially when your stressed

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

My suggestion might have sounded 'flippant' to some but it reflects the reality of the situation. I'm glad your aunt found some peace, can you imagine the harm done by bringing in an exorcist or some such?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If its demonic there should be a portal somewhere close . I've been there and been pulled out of bed before myself. The history should tell you if you have a chance at cleaning also keep in mind it may not be the house it could also be a person its attached to . The entity I experienced didn't go away until the house was demolished. You must stand up to it show no fear of it .
edit on 20-7-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
have you tried just talking to it yet? Maybe you could be friends with it? and maybe its not a demon either, just an angry spirit...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Honestly, if this is true you get the child out of the house immediately #1 #2 I'm thinking real estate agent or if desperate enough there are places online that will make you an offer on your home. Then if it follows then try all the other stuff, but again if true get the kid out of harm's way now.

Weather people believe or not (i myself am sceptical) I find Eddie Murphy hits the nail on the head

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Such a canned response. My religion limits my capacity for free thinking blah blah.

You have not experienced this before and dismiss it out of hand. You're thw one being dogmatic.

Irony.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Catch and release. Smoke up some stinky fish to get them out in the open. Use a Ouija Board if you have one, because they work even though they're a "toy."

When the thing appears, throw a pentagram ring on a string at them. That will bind them. At that point you can ask them their name (which is important because it gives you additional control over them), and which angel is in charge of them. Call on the angel to help you.

Retrieve the ring and place it over the mouth of an organic container filled with water. One of those old hippie bota bags work well. Jesus also used pigs. With the help of the angel, command the demon through the ring and into the water bag and seal it. Now you can do whatever you want to with it. A good thing would be to either throw it in a lake or river, or toss it into a dry, desert place so it will dry up. The idea is not to be around it when the demon gets out, because it will get in you or someone else nearby.

For additional help, reference the Keys of Solomon books.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Catch and release. Smoke up some stinky fish to get them out in the open. Use a Ouija Board if you have one, because they work even though they're a "toy."

When the thing appears, throw a pentagram ring on a string at them. That will bind them. At that point you can ask them their name (which is important because it gives you additional control over them), and which angel is in charge of them. Call on the angel to help you.

Retrieve the ring and place it over the mouth of an organic container filled with water. One of those old hippie bota bags work well. Jesus also used pigs. With the help of the angel, command the demon through the ring and into the water bag and seal it. Now you can do whatever you want to with it. A good thing would be to either throw it in a lake or river, or toss it into a dry, desert place so it will dry up. The idea is not to be around it when the demon gets out, because it will get in you or someone else nearby.

For additional help, reference the Keys of Solomon books.

Please don't advise that. Ouija board? Just stop right there. Have you seen the bad effects of someone and Ouija? I have. Even a medium couldn't help him, too much messing with things that are not completely understood, that person died in Jan 2020 at the age of 48 and no Doctor could explain why. I've never touched one but what I do know is we are stronger than them, that's only reason they want us? I've known others too, teenage deaths and stuff when I was with friends.

Surely the best advice here is to get somebody that experiences this stuff.

Lake? would it not be easier just salt and fire like the Winchesters? That's what you've been watching right? I'm not sure whether to do a headshake or salt shake. C'mon man!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: dragonridr

My suggestion might have sounded 'flippant' to some but it reflects the reality of the situation. I'm glad your aunt found some peace, can you imagine the harm done by bringing in an exorcist or some such?

Exorcisms are still carried out to this day. Surely you know that right?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My suggestion is to not blindly flail around with fear and "belief" systems ...meaning religious or paranormal dogma of any kind. There is a lot of knowledge about this stuff, but my own take is that much of it is wrong or partial information and potentially problematic.

Stick to facts, calmness and what works .. .and yeah, I know reasonable folks who've never experienced this just cannot conceive that millions of sane people experience this stuff without being insane or stupid. I was reasonable, too, until I knew it actually happens, though I still don't really know anything.

Are you sure it is "demonic" and not just a confused possible dead person or something else with a make up we cannot perceive normally?

Talking to the thing out loud helped quiet down a couple instances in my own case. Don't engage or befriend, exactly, but be respectful and say something like "I know you are here and if you are lost, there may be a way to go elsewhere if you ask with your mind." Something neutral and a simple, careful acknowledgement, I guess.

If it is truly something termed "demonic" or similar then it's out of my pay grade, but there are some very nice people here who might help, remotely.

I'm of the opinion that "beliefs," and especially fear, can feed these phenomena, though.

Skoal.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justmereally

Exorcisms are still carried out to this day. Surely you know that right?

It's a sad affair when unscrupulous individuals take advantage of other's misfortunes.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It’s kind of interesting how the only people who have issues like this are people who believe it, or entertain the idea.

That kind of says a lot to me, whether real or imagined.

As in, it only becomes an issue once the mind accepts is as a reality.
edit on 20-7-2021 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yo even though you were kind of being an ass - this is actually a great idea, so thank you, will definitely have them invest in some cameras for the childrens' rooms.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
You do know it's not just occult that can hold onto negative energies. It can be something as simple as shoes, a belt, a hat.. anything a spirit was bound to in life..

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap
I hope you read my post seriously. I have over 16 years in dealing with spirits.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
I agree with you completely. A lot of the outside world has been cut off, but you can't blame them. They see good, they see evil. But the reality is not everything is black and white..

If you study shamanism, a lot of religions use fear mongering to actually take power away from oneself. It's where the majority of the western world has gone wrong. Instead of teaching understanding they teach fear and ignorance.

So when a person of faith loses that faith(not religious but spiritual faith). It just means one less person connected to the web. Sadly it happens a lot. Over time people can become lost, and shamans often deal with soul/spiritual recovery often caused by traumatic events that can eventually destroy ones life.

A lot of misguidance exist especially in the spirit realm. Fear mongering and control has always been what it is about. Both physical and spiritual planes. For those that think the spiritual plane is nonsense and not science, you should start researching quantum physics which has proved these realms exist.

In shamanism, you cannot be a shaman unless you bring real results from the spirit world to the real world. Meaning there is no tricks, or lies.
edit on 20-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
It's not so much belief, as in an awakening. Paying actual attention to the world around you. Feeling connected in various ways, like wearing no shoes to walk or run on the grass. Or staying silent and listening, and I mean really listening to the environment around you. The wind, the rain, cars in the distance, birds, etc... Letting your senses become enhanced by taking notice of these things.

Simple things people take for granted, it's awareness that many people learn to dismiss over time, "to be normal".

Science has proven that when you hear the same sounds over and over again you eventually become deaf to them. Same with smells, which is why. A cat horder cannot smell the cats any more.

Awakening is like leaving the room for a week then coming back and going.. "omfg this # stinks".
edit on 20-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join