It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City Announces Cancellation of Rally

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Cancellation of an America first rally is the topic, don’t know what your referencing.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Correct. Nothing. Just like you. We’re twins.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You left the conversation and immediately tried to redirect it blacks and voter laws.
LOl You kill me.
I respect you and have been following your posts for years
and there is some good stuff.
That line was not your best.
P.S. What part of that post made you believe that Mr. thinks blacks are " Too Dumb".
I didn't read that part.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If that really was the statement, it heavily implies government censorship for political reasons which is a direct violation of the first amendment whose main purpose is to protect political speech.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
You do not need a private venue to hold a public forum.

They shouldn’t do business with anyone willing to shut them down.

I can see how you got to that conclusion in your second paragraph, but that’s literally through months of media manipulation on your end. I genuinely feel sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
You left the conversation and immediately tried to redirect it blacks and voter laws.
LOl You kill me.
I respect you and have been following your posts for years
and there is some good stuff.
That line was not your best.
P.S. What part of that post made you believe that Mr. thinks blacks are " Too Dumb".
I didn't read that part.

Lumping an entire voting block together with the statement "letting tiny roadblock's stop you"
So
Pointing out the outrage of an entire voter base over the tiny roadblock of obtaining a photo ID being to much for minority voters seems appropriate.

I really don't see how pointing out hypocrisy is a deflection especially since I didn't go off on a multi paragraph rant on another topic.

Are attention spans that short today?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: abigredneck

They need to stop the victim mentality, but that’s part of the psychological propaganda from the right. No solutions, just talking points. The only way they are going to beat them is to embrace and use the post modern tactics and terminology against them.

And since I mentioned solutions:
How about Green and Gaetz go onto their social media accounts and say “ aww geeeeez. We were denied a permit to hold the America First rally. So officially, the event is cancelled. We will be spending free time that day enjoying the finest public park that great city has to offer.”
Not an event. Can not be shut down. And shows real conservative grass roots public forum mentality that is needed in times like this. Representatives represent the public, hold a public forum.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

The City of Anaheim announced the cancellation of an America First Rally due to "security concerns"

" Four Seasons Landscaping " is available to hold the rally.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MrEnergy

Rules....
We don't need no stinking rules.....

Except for the ones that are important to us... Those need followed.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

kaliforny is broken

You mean sabotaged.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Lol. Yeah. Pretty much.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
The City of Anaheim announced the cancellation of an America First Rally due to "security concerns".

reason.com...

Anybody noticing a trend here? It's always a "conservative" event that gets cancelled. This rally was being held at a private venue, not public property.

The only thing that I can figure out is that Antifa and BLM must have been booked for that day. The usual procedure is that the Conservative group goes through the process of getting a permit, paying for Police overtime and other hoops. Then the Leftist a$$holes show up provoke violence and the officials make the Conservative group leave by revoking their permit.

Id bet this is due to the transexual uprising in LA.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
You do not need a private venue to hold a public forum.

Yeah, but you still need a venue. An event in public space has requirements too. You have to have bathrooms and security and other things. If you show up for a large planned event without authorization they can and will shut you down. Whatever Constitutional arguments you have about that are irrelevant in practice until somebody takes a case to court.

They shouldn’t do business with anyone willing to shut them down.

Is there a directory for that? How exactly is an organizer supposed to know that a business will take a future action? It seems like you discovered the cure for all customer service complaints. People can just predict their future bad experiences and not do business with them. Get a patent, soon. This is a money maker.

I can see how you got to that conclusion in your second paragraph, but that’s literally through months of media manipulation on your end. I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Nothing in the second paragraph was manipulated on my end. If they hold an event in a place they have not secured for the purpose, public or.private, they are trespassing if the property owner objects. There's a difference between congregating as individuals and planning large events. If you plan a large event you have liabilities. Nobody with half a brain is going to do an unpermitted event that is almost certain to have violent clashes and injuries. They'll be financially ruined and possibly in jail.

Muh Constitution is great on paper, but in practice there's a complex web of power structures everywhere. From the smallest HOA to the halls of DC there are those who love nothing more than to contribute to the further erosion of rights so long as it's in their political or personal interests. Telling people to break local laws isn't the way to stop that and after January 6th any kind of incident with the right doing anything is going to be portrayed as anti-American.

If fighting this was easy everybody would do it.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Wow. You really do not know what a public forum is.

And I do not know why you keep projecting. I clearly said to not use an establishment that does not want you.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MrEnergy

Agree..you could almost be twins with one of my turds.

Unlike you, I'm not here trying to forment civil unrest to protect sick criminals.

I don't care about political rallies...

The pervert passes are another story.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Where did I say any of that?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
They ended up in front of Riverside city hall or something. They spoke for 12 minutes about communism, masking, the election. There were more anti Getz/Greene people there than supporters. They also took a jaunt on an empty beach. They thought they had a great photo op with a man in red white and blue outfit, but he trolled them when he kept mentioning he can't believe people believe Getz is a pedophile because he didn't believe he's a pedophile, why do people believe he's a pedophile, etc..

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You mean to tell me the city of piss and sh# doesn't want a rally from normal Americans? I can't even say that I'm surprised.

Remember the good ol days? I'd give anything to get back to this point.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

Wow. You really do not know what a public forum is.

I look forward to the news coverage of the first unplanned, unorganized, and unpermitted event you have.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yea. I love how more people that are against these people show up to the events. And still the events are only a couple hundred people. Failure as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join