It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona found 182 possible voter fraud cases among 3 million ballots

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree. I’ve reached the conclusion we were fed a lie our form of government is for freedom. The us needs to focus on local governance, and local economies. The shared interest of those with are fulfilled while those without remain in servitude to others. The failure of the constitution to prevent this situation from occurring tells me it exists by design.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Neobucket
That’s nice. Do you think one party is helping you and one party is hurting? I’m gonna go out on a limb they all are working against you. It is nice to believe someone is looking out for you, but experience seems to lead me towards a different understanding.

a reply to: Neobucket

In America (thus far), what matters is what the voting public believes. An astounding 57% (incl 31% of Democrats) don't think President Biden is legitimate.
And I don’t believe it matters as Trump and biden both push the vax and covid lock downs while each provide misinformation for their base and detractors to gobble up.

The party who does the best job getting their message out to the public, will be the majority in the United States house and senate come November 2022.

Republicans conservatives already are the majority in the US supreme court.

It's for certain that the majority of leaders in both parties do not have the average person's best interest at heart.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What?!?

Trump GAINED ground?

He was the least liked, and supported president of all time.

His approval ratings were awful.

On Jan 4th... Before the capitol incident even occurred, he ha a 62% DISAPPROVAL rating

Trump also had the most POLARIZED part approval ratings since Eisenhower

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That’s nice. Do you think one party is helping you and one party is hurting? I’m gonna go out on a limb they all are working against you. It is nice to believe someone is looking out for you, but experience seems to lead me towards a different understanding.

In America (thus far), what matters is what the voting public believes. An astounding 57% (incl 31% of Democrats) don't think President Biden is legitimate.
And I don’t believe it matters as Trump and biden both push the vax and covid lock downs while each provide misinformation for their base and detractors to gobble up.

The party who does the best job getting their message out to the public, will be the majority in the United States house and senate come November 2022.

So, are you saying we need to choose a party and abide, by that Party?

Is it possible, just slightly, that someone from NEITHER party couldn't possibly win, so we have to choose a side?

What are you saying? What is your point?

Edit to add: you've CLEARLY chosen a 'side', so I'm genuinely interested in how you chose the 'side' you chose. 🤔
edit on 18-7-2021 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod
Start a 3:02
7/15/2021 Live Arizona AZ State Senate Hearing on the 2020 Election Audit in Maricopa County

edit on 18-7-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Actually the opposite, mostly just ramblings and musings with little to no point. What side am I on? You clearly think you know me, reveal your insight?

originally posted by: SourGrapes

So, are you saying we need to choose a party and abide, by that Party?

Is it possible, just slightly, that someone from NEITHER party couldn't possibly win, so we have to choose a side?

What are you saying? What is your point?

Edit to add: you've CLEARLY chosen a 'side', so I'm genuinely interested in how you chose the 'side' you chose. 🤔

edit on 18-7-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Yes. He did. More than Obama. Bush. Clinton. Pulled more POC that any Republican in modern day history. So don't tell me that he was not liked.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
In Cochise County, Arizona there are at least two severely mentally handicapped people who where registered to vote. I attempted to report it to the state level agencies, but no assistance, they said report it to the county level. I did, but no response!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Op's full of
horse#, Stolen election!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Unless the findings support the false narrative that there was widespread election fraud (any day now, I'm sure) trumpcult will always always say "fake news lmao".

Pointless even posting it - they will NEVER accept any outcome except the one which proves their worldview correct.

Google "how you know if you're in a cult". Objectively, it applies perfectly for most of the trumpists still desperately clinging on, and Q followers too (you know, the 8chan prank all the boomers took seriously).

If you're concerned, you can send some money to Trump to finance his investigations. He won't spend it on his own personal debts, honest.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

That basically sums up this thread. It also shows how biased the moderators are on here. It is ok for the pro-Trump crowd to attack me, but if I push back my posts get deleted and I get a warning. This was especially bad leading up to the election where I had scores of my post removed for being critical of Trump.

If the owners of ATS wonder why the site continues to lose popularity, this is why. It has become dominated by alt-right posts and sensible posts that go against their narrative get attacked.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
a reply to: shooterbrody

A laughable source you have there.

How about something credible?

Epoch times is saying 73,000 plus more... They are one of the most reliable sources of actual news unlike highly opnionated brainwashing CNN and the alphabet media circus. Ephoc times can back up what they are saying. Ephoc times Facts matter...

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: fencesitter85

That basically sums up this thread. It also shows how biased the moderators are on here. It is ok for the pro-Trump crowd to attack me, but if I push back my posts get deleted and I get a warning. This was especially bad leading up to the election where I had scores of my post removed for being critical of Trump.

If the owners of ATS wonder why the site continues to lose popularity, this is why. It has become dominated by alt-right posts and sensible posts that go against their narrative get attacked.
The bias exists for all perspectives. Sometimes they protect their own beliefs, sometimes they protect the old guard users, but corruption always exists in relation to status and authority. Power and corruption are quite the item.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Mikemp44

The AP is not a good source? Find me a better source!(The Gateway Pundit is riddled with half truths and often flat out lies and certainly NOT a trusted source)

Is all you got is an Ad Hominem attack against the AP because it goes against your confirmation bias?

Do you think the CyberNinjas are more credible than the AP?

Ephoc Times much more reliable source. They have not been bought off by the liberals, and not scared of the powers that be even though their facilities have been attacked several times.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: matafuchs

What?!?

Trump GAINED ground?

He was the least liked, and supported president of all time.

His approval ratings were awful.

On Jan 4th... Before the capitol incident even occurred, he ha a 62% DISAPPROVAL rating

Trump also had the most POLARIZED part approval ratings since Eisenhower

If you recall, You were being fed dis-information and conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Don't try to reason with the MAGA crowd. They only believe what sounds good to them. It is dangerous but fortunately they are way outnumbered by the rest of Americans.

When the Republicans lose more seats in 2022, I bet they will cry fraud again.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Awww, who'd have thunk it?

Someone tell the fat lady she's on in 5.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44

The AP is not a good source, they are known to manipulate and omit entire groups of facts that don't fit the narrative. They also rarely cite sources, which is a huge red flag.

AP is a source that AllSides has struggled to rate, due to its content seeming to toe the line between Center and Lean Left. People on the right may be more likely to see AP’s content as clearly Lean Left. While AP's news and world reporting is largely Center, AllSides has found AP often includes subjective, leftward analysis in hard news reports and omits sources in its political writing; in addition, its fact checks are biased to the left

Last I checked Maricopa county alone had thousands of 'likely' voter fraud ballots/cases. This is just AZ too, heck even CNN is covering Fulton now because of how bad it is. It's not a 'Big Lie,' it s a 'Big Cover-up.'

This is the truth...needed a bump

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What the hell is this FAKE NEWS doing in the elections forum?... This should be in the hoax forum or the LOL forum.... The audit actually found among other things 74,243 more ballots than ballots that were sent out...

They also found 11,326 individuals who did not show up on the voter rolls that were prepared the day after the election but showed up on a list on December 4 as having being registered and having voted. This means these 11,326 voters and their votes were added after the elections and on December 4th 2021...

They also found 18,000 people that voted and then were removed the day after the election...

They found several other clear indications of fraud, but the left-wing/mainstream media is once again lying, and again ATS is showing to be nothing but a propaganda machine for these lies...

There were a lot more obvious evidence found of voter fraud than the 182 claimed in this trash passing for an article, and the op is nothing but a liar.

I am getting tired of this BS... This thread is nothing but lies from the ignorant op, and the far left/anti-Trumpters who kowtow to the violent Marxists from BLM, Antifa, the China illegitimate Biden administration and the lying democrats/anti-Trumper globalists...

At a hearing Thursday to discuss the preliminary results of the first phase of the audit in Maricopa County, Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said that there were 74,243 mail-in ballots received “where there is no clear record of them being sent” to voters, according to Tucson.com.
Logan had said they found 11,326 individuals who did not show up on the voter rolls which were prepared the day after the election but who did show up on a Dec. 4 list as not only being registered but also having voted, the newspaper reported.

Auditor reports major inconsistencies in Arizona, including 74K counted mail-in ballots never sent

edit on 19-7-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

BS... Do you like being lied to?... These lies you are spouting come from the same liars that lied to you for over 4 years, and you keep believing them?... That's called masochism...

President Trump actually won more votes than any other incumbent President. Democrats stole the elections with the help of RINOS whom were bought by your dictatorial ahole CCP loving democrat leaders... Biden did not get the votes claimed by the liars and thieves in your CCP loving democrat party, and anti-Trumpers...

edit on 19-7-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You sir are nothing but a liar. This trash you and the anti-Trumpers are attempting to pass as "news" is nothing but lies. If ATS was unbiased this thread would be in the hoax forum, or the LOL forum since there is evidence this thread you made and the claims in that fake article you posted are nothing but lies...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join