It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona found 182 possible voter fraud cases among 3 million ballots

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Somebody is reporting this to the White House as a fake report !!!!!!😃

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Great... Now we're all gonna get banned from Fascistbook...

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: xuenchen

Great... Now we're all gonna get banned from Fascistbook...

Shouldn't be on there to begin with..

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Removed my account several years ago, and haven't looked back, but I'm sure they'll find a way to ban me anyway.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Are we finally turning ATS away from the Qult????

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Lucidparadox

BS... Do you like being lied to?... These lies you are spouting come from the same liars that lied to you for over 4 years, and you keep believing them?... That's called masochism...

President Trump actually won more votes than any other incumbent President. Democrats stole the elections with the help of RINOS whom were bought by your dictatorial ahole CCP loving democrat leaders... Biden did not get the votes claimed by the liars and thieves in your CCP loving democrat party, and anti-Trumpers...

Please provide your evidence. It should send shockwaves worldwide, considering there's been no actual evidence of widespread voter fraud so far despite all the money and people thrown at it, so you should absolutely go forward with this golden egg you're party to.

Also, Trump lost. In a big way. Biden is your president. Have a lovely day snowflake.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

More like over 70,000. Maricopa County was ridiculous in the number of VERY questionable ballots they found. Its more than sketchy enough to make them overturn the election. Trump won Arizona and everybody knows it.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Can we finally move on?

To what? Finally acknowledging that the current administration is a total wreck? Democracy is long dead? There is a uni party? That there are forces of monetary strength which control the administration like it has for a long time and the people have no say...again, democracy is dead?

What exactly do you see in your crystal ball?

How does what you are presenting to us here enable "moving on" ....and to what, exactly?
edit on thppmTue, 20 Jul 2021 21:30:59 -0500k2107America/Chicago2030 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody is reporting this to the White House as a fake report !!!!!!😃

The White House is pulling out all the stops to keep voters from learning that Joe Biden is an illegitimate President.

Can you imagine the problems that revelation would cause?

Obama's White House killed people to keep the Kenya birth secret!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

There you have it. 182 possible fraud cases out of 3 million, so far only 4 have led to charges being filed, no one convicted(yet) and no vote was counted twice.. This is no where close to flipping the state.

Most of us knew this after the first audit and recount. Despite this reality, there will still be a few of those who refuse to accept it.

Can we finally move on?

Can we agree that the claims of My Pillow Guy, Sidney Powell and others were at best far fetched, and at worse out right dangerous?

Maybe work towards finding a good candidate for 2024? I have a bet against Ron DeSantis of Florida becoming the next elected president. Many believe he is a front runner for 2024.

Arizona counties find fewer than 200 possible voter fraud cases among 3m 2020 ballots

Arizona county election officials have identified fewer than 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of more than 3m ballots cast in last year’s presidential election, undercutting Donald Trump’s claims of a stolen election as his allies continue a disputed ballot review in the state’s most populous county.

The 182 cases identified by the Associated Press represent instances where problems were clear enough that officials referred them for further review. So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No vote was counted twice.

More cases could emerge but the numbers illustrate the implausibility of Trump’s claims that fraud and irregularities cost him the state. In final, certified and audited results, Joe Biden won 10,400 more votes in Arizona than Trump out of 3.4m cast.

Where on earth did you get that number and those figures from? are you talking about the AZ audit that just had a court proceeding last week? The Maricopa county AZ audit that isn't quite finished, but now entering into the computer forensics phase then it will be completed?

Those are WAAAY off, c'mon man! Read the actual results...you know the thing

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Ahabstar

Do you really believe Biden lost the 2020 election?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Again reading comprehension is important.

This information was in the OP.

The election officials of Arizona found this to be the number of 'flagged' ballots.

Since you believe the most unpopular president in modern times won the 2020 election this information means nothing to you...facts, data and logical reason is just liberal witchcraft....at least that is what I can gather from ATS and their alt right congregation.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
“Alt right”

As though that’s something that even exists
edit on 21 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Alt right”

As though that’s something that even exists

OP also likes to throw around terms like "Facts, data and logical reason" as if they follow or obey those things. (Exactly what this OP is NOT based upon).

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
a reply to: shooterbrody
A laughable source you have there.

How about something credible?

Like the AP determining how many cases of fraud there were based on corrupt county officials covering their asses?

Rotflmao!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
182 cases!

Holy hilarious. How much money was spent?

Don't tell me, you think this was talking about the real audit that Maricopa County is undergoing?

Rotflmao!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Do you really believe Biden lost the 2020 election?

I believe it is so obvious that he didn't that to believe otherwise proves mental incompetence and/or dishonesty.

While Trump has a very large fan base, more than half of Americans did not agree not did not want him to be President.

That is the big lie. It is false, likely he got more than 80% of the popular vote, and we may actually see this truth revealed soon.

I do not understand that many refuse to accept the man with the lowest Gallup Poll numbers ever, lost the election.

That is due to your TDS. It blinds you to reality and the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: fencesitter85
That basically sums up this thread. It also shows how biased the moderators are on here. It is ok for the pro-Trump crowd to attack me, but if I push back my posts get deleted and I get a warning.

Maybe that is because you perceive having your false claims corrected with actual facts and evidence as an 'attack'

Hint: it isn't.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: matafuchs

What?!?

Trump GAINED ground?

He was the least liked, and supported president of all time.

His approval ratings were awful.

On Jan 4th... Before the capitol incident even occurred, he ha a 62% DISAPPROVAL rating

Trump also had the most POLARIZED part approval ratings since Eisenhower

which is shocking knowing how well the MSM covered his presidency and reported factually and without bias.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

a reply to: TruthJava

Again reading comprehension is important.

This information was in the OP.

The election officials of Arizona found this to be the number of 'flagged' ballots.

Since you believe the most unpopular president in modern times won the 2020 election this information means nothing to you...facts, data and logical reason is just liberal witchcraft....at least that is what I can gather from ATS and their alt right congregation.

Just so you know, there is way too much of that. You haven't a #ing clue what I believe until you ask. Assuming just makes you look like a douche nozzle. Rather than toting around that strawman so you can throw him at anyone you don't agree with, why don't you put on your big boy pants, and talk like an adult, and try to find out what others think, before you tell them what they think.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join