It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona found 182 possible voter fraud cases among 3 million ballots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by jrod removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by jrod removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Your Opening Post is only part of the story. There are many more election anomalies in the Phoenix metro area... Thousands more.

See here: dennismichaellynch.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It would be easier to stop all commercial traffic from entering the cities and let nature sort it out in a couple weeks when they run out of food and supplies. Cut off water from getting to California....same thing, except that isn’t going to be a conscious decision here shortly. And Cali isn’t the only state to be taking baby sips next year.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lucidparadise just debunked your claim.

This just shows how incompetent the CyberNinjas are at this. This was easily explained by the way the early voting works in Arizona.

But who need facts when you see something you want to believe...

My belief is the 'forensic audit's by CyberNinjas is a giant con.

You?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
We’ve all been given the ability to choose which misinformation outlet we want to trust, ignore or flame. Pretending it’s all not misinformation is just disingenuous.

originally posted by: Waterglass

Lets just say both you and I work for the company. It was all done over seas. No one will ever find it. The next presidential election will be won by the Latino and Cuban population here in the USA. Even an illegal immigrant knows what is best for them once here in the USA

Yes. America will be a better place as we are at war right here right now with China, Russia and Iran.

Trumps issue other than being a Narcissist was that hes a dum ass. That why UNCLE wanted him out. Most of all of his issues were created by him as he spoke from his A hole.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket
We’ve all been given the ability to choose which misinformation outlet we want to trust, ignore or flame. Pretending it’s all not misinformation is just disingenuous.

originally posted by: Waterglass

Lets just say both you and I work for the company. It was all done over seas. No one will ever find it. The next presidential election will be won by the Latino and Cuban population here in the USA. Even an illegal immigrant knows what is best for them once here in the USA

Yes. America will be a better place as we are at war right here right now with China, Russia and Iran.

Trumps issue other than being a Narcissist was that hes a dum ass. That why UNCLE wanted him out. Most of all of his issues were created by him as he spoke from his A hole.

Freedom of the press is a bear sometimes.
Pamphlets gonna Pamphlet, with a little Innovation.....hey wait, what?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

In America (thus far), what matters is what the voting public believes. An astounding 57% (incl 31% of Democrats) don't think President Biden is legitimate.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In America (thus far), what matters is what the voting public believes. An astounding 57% (incl 31% of Democrats) don't think President Biden is legitimate.
And I don’t believe it matters as Trump and biden both push the vax and covid lock downs while each provide misinformation for their base and detractors to gobble up.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: shooterbrody

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

74,000 eh?
Seems a bit more than your 182?

The 74,000 was already debunked.

I live in Phoenix and was one of the 74,000. Arizona allows early in person voting. You show up at a voting center a week or two before the election day, and they print you a ballot on hand right there and you fill it out, and then they give you the same envelopes they send in the mail. You out your ballot in and drop it in the box.

The 74,000 are printed early in person votes. So even if you didn't have a mail in ballot sent out to you, you could still come in and vote early with a printed ballot.

So you can testify they were not double counted?
TIA

Yes, because that is the entire nature of the 74k claim.

They're claiming there's 74k mail in ballots in hamd, that have no record of being sent to mail in voters.

Those 74k are early in person voters, who didn't get sent a mail in ballot. Hence why there's no record of one being sent. They were "in the system" as election day, in person voters... But they decided to go vote early in person instead.

So there's no opportunity for double counting...

If you were to show up on election day to vote again.. you'd be turned away as they already would have you checked in from when you voted early.

People are so suspicious and skeptical because so few people understand the different methods of voting and different processes in different jurisdictions. So if something doesn't sound like what they experience... They scream fraud!

I'm originally from Ohio.. and after moving to AZ voting is WAY different here. A lot less hoops to jump through, and way more efficient.

This early in person voting thing is AZ is a pretty amazing addition. Definitely helps people who have jobs and super busy life styles, and cuts WAY down on polling wait times.

Also, to the *stop the steal* people... I'm not your favorite person to hear from, I'm a hardcore left wing guy... But please let me level with you. I live here in Phoenix in Maricopa county.. it was literally one of the fastest growing counties in the country over the past 5 years. And I moved here 6 years ago. Almost everyone I run into, and everyone I meet is originally from California/Los Angeles. So it should not surprise anyone AZ turned blue.

-As an AZ Dem... I received 30... Literally.. 30 text messages per day from the Dem party urging me to vote.
-Living in Maricopa county.. I'm telling you... with ASU here.. one of the largest schools in the country, all the California migrants, all of the legal immigrants... AZ isn't your grandfatherz AZ anymore. It's getting very liberal here.
-Outside of a few Trump diehards, many of the NATIVE Phoenicians here who were traditionally conservative that I know we're HUGE John McCain people. HUGE... And alot of what transpired with him didn't sit well.

I know you don't want to hear it... But AZ is blue.. and will probably continue that trend the more Californians move here.

We even have 2 blue senators... And one of them wasn't even elected in this cycle.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

More like many tens of thousands of votes that came from nowhere. And more than 95% of them for the old senile pedo Biden. Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, all three have to have the election results scrapped with others to follow. By my math Biden got 90 electoral votes that Trump rightfully won. And I think the military is sitting on this and never accepted that Biden became POTUS.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

That claim is baseless.

You are just repeating lies that sound good to you, regardless of the actual facts.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Try reading the OP again.

This figure comes from the Arizona election officials audit done back in November.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

And I don’t believe it matters as Trump and biden both push the vax and covid lock downs while each provide misinformation for their base and detractors to gobble up.

The party who does the best job getting their message out to the public, will be the majority in the United States house and senate come November 2022.

Republicans conservatives already are the majority in the US supreme court.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That’s nice. Do you think one party is helping you and one party is hurting? I’m gonna go out on a limb they all are working against you. It is nice to believe someone is looking out for you, but experience seems to lead me towards a different understanding.

The party who does the best job getting their message out to the public, will be the majority in the United States house and senate come November 2022.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Dutchowl

That claim is baseless.

You are just repeating lies that sound good to you, regardless of the actual facts.

You have no clue if that claim is baseless, because you never investigated it. Repeating lies? Like saying any opposing statement or claim you don't agree with is "baseless"?

Watch words. Baseless claims. This has been repeated over a million times without ANY investigation on an almost daily basis by MSM pundits.

When you said "That claim is baseless" You said it without any evidence. Another watch word by the MSM. When the side you are against makes any claim at all even with evidence, just say they did it "without evidence". And always include that it was "Baseless". Except in my example of you, you actually did do it without evidence.

"Repeating lies that sound good to you, regardless of the actual facts". (Insert Shakespeare style quote here) "OH what grand morale looking in thine mirror doth wrought for thee".

edit on 18-7-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That’s nice. Do you think one party is helping you and one party is hurting? I’m gonna go out on a limb they all are working against you. It is nice to believe someone is looking out for you, but experience seems to lead me towards a different understanding.

It's for certain that the majority of leaders in both parties do not have the average person's best interest at heart.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The main reason I do not believe that Biden got that many votes is the 2016 election.

69 to 59 million. Obama beats MCain
65 to 60 million. Obama beats Romney.
62 to 65 million. Trump beats Hillary.
81 million to 74 million. Biden beats Trump.

Trump gained ground and among all classes except white males. Go Figure. The media tells us all something different.
.12 million more in a re-election year and you want people to believe he was hated? Barack lost votes and he was the messiah according to the media.

I saw the early numbers that night and went to bed. The country saw it. No matter the distraction of COVID, 1/6 or anything else the numbers were worked and Biden was handed a win.

If Trump would have come in with 8 million less I could easily accept it.

It will become real when someone files a lawsuit about the election results.
edit on Julpm31pmf0000002021-07-18T20:22:58-05:000858 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join