It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any way to contact aliens or get them to contact you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
I am an abductee/contactee. The reason for my abductions is that I USED TO BE A GREY, and that is how they keep track of my health. They want to make sure I am ok, because there have been government experiments done on me. (Change of race is the one I know about. There may be others as well.)
Most contactees say that ETs choose people by families....bloodlines.

Wow, you sound like the retired area 51 guy who posted something in the link of the black triangle picture forum. the guy said something about abducting people because they implanted something in their ancestors blood and they simply are abducting people with the results.

he went on to say there's a United federation of planets?????? WTF do these aliens watch star trek? if so then i predict they'll invade us finally when they find out enterprise isn't going to run for 7 seasons

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You don't want to be abducted it's no fun and causes life long phobias...
like fear of going outside in the dark/ fear of being alone. I have been abducted for years since I was a child. I wouldn't advise it.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"Open yourself to different layers of the onion and you will have contact".Meaning start to go into different realms of perception.Align your energy with a different world.Meditatiing will help loosen our logical side and will start to break down the I can't barrier.You might find yourself meditating and all of a sudden your spirit takes you somewhere. But you have the control over your vehicle as long as you stay conscious. Sometimes you might have an out of body experience because you want to find some information out.I reccomend learning to dreamscape.This is the process where you wake up in your dream world/spirit world with the intent going to a location and gathering information or a mission so to speak.While in spirit body whatever we intend manifests,You can slow things down or speed them up.You can move in the speed of light.Due to the fact that is what we are.Start to attune your perception and your hearing with the other side. You might start to hear things like energy cracking,rumbling in the air.Music,such as wood flutes being played.A young girls voice singing when the sun's rising.Spirits getting in contact with you."Know we only know a small portion of ourselves".And the rest will open its self up to you.Well I help this helps,if not u2u me.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

from Menguard
"We only know a small portion of ourselves"

"Open yourself to different layers of the onion and you will have contact." Meaning start to go into different realms of perception. Align your energy with a different world. Meditatiing will help loosen our logical side and will start to break down the 'I can't' barrier. You might find yourself meditating and all of a sudden your spirit takes you somewhere. But you have the control over your vehicle as long as you stay conscious. Sometimes you might have an out of body experience because you want to find some information out. I reccomend learning to dreamscape. This is the process where you wake up in your dream world/spirit world with the intent going to a location and gathering information or a mission so to speak. While in spirit body whatever we intend manifests: You can slow things down or speed them up. You can move in the speed of light, due to the fact that is what we are. Start to attune your perception and your hearing with the other side. You might start to hear things like energy cracking, rumbling in the air. Music, such as wood flutes being played. A young girls voice singing when the sun's rising. Spirits getting in contact with you. "Know we only know a small portion of ourselves." And the rest will open its self up to you. Well I hope this helps, if not u2u me.

Well said Menguard, and thanks for the inspiration, it's like a sip of water in a desert of rationalizations from a mindset stuck in maintaining the old consensual material worldview, as it were IMAO. For just by letting go of the conditioned censorial approach to life for a night and giving the benefit of the doubt to your cryptic rhyme-call to Spirit, I was led into a wonderful dreamscape that unfolded last night....

(Hopefully the dream that follows is the door opener to a life goal of becoming an experiencer of contact with higher dimensions and the intelligences that live there, bringing that higher consciousness to Earth to share with all -- I don't want to just talk about other ppls experiences anymore !!)

Dream

I see a rather obvious star that drops suddenly mockingly grabbing my attention, as if to say, "hah what are you planning to make of this in your face!"

I immediately identify the feeling of an ETV behind the blazing lightball intruding itself into my consciousness and I latch onto its view of reality as best I can, like I have to insist on a very different sort of being joining with me and not just disappearing and flying away into another dimension of space/time. (Like at work where I have to convince ppl to stay with our corporate loyalty program, as if that is my training and now it's being put to work as a test of a newly exercising ability to reach out to potential ETV contact.)

My assumed-to-be ETV zigs, it zags, it flies all over the place, it disappears if my mind wavers or else comes into focus as my attention sharpens. It's like a fish on the line, something living, it has its own thoughts, ideals, goals, one of which may be to interact with me, but it's not necessarily sure until / unless I AM. Love has to overcome fear at which point I finally win the battle of wills--within myself--as the craft gradually lowers out of the sky: to join and blend with me, as one....

Success

[edit on 14-4-2005 by Collin]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Alien contact is not for the faint of heart. I wouldn't even recommend thinking of wanting to be abducted...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Alien contact is not for the faint of heart. I wouldn't even recommend thinking of wanting to be abducted...

Cloudless,

the new term is "invited." contactees are no longer being abducted imho....the greys and reptiles from Orion, and such, these have surrendered and joined the force, so to speak--if you will but give the benefit of the doubt to such as the Arcturian Channel (aka Hugh Matlock) at Prepare4Contact, replies on ATS by Earthsister, as well as to the use of your own intuition--not fear.

Links gladly provided for the genuinely interested. Cheers.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by Collin]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ranma187
If i were to be abducted it would be for the hot alien sex that i read about in some books.

Hence the anal probe! If that's your thing, of course

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Collin

Cloudless,

the new term is "invited." contactees are no longer being abducted imho....the greys and reptiles from Orion, and such, these have surrendered and joined the force, so to speak--if you will but give the benefit of the doubt to such as the Arcturian Channel (aka Hugh Matlock) at Prepare4Contact, replies on ATS by Earthsister, as well as to the use of your own intuition--not fear.

I have three categories that use when refering to those who have had some sort of experience with an EBE: encounterers, contactees, and abductees. These are my personal definitions:

Ecounterer: Someone who sees an EBE or makes brief physical contact with an EBE within their current environment.
Contactee: Someone who has spoken to or interacted with an EBE in a willing, friendly manner.
Abductee: Someone who was forcefully taken from their environment by an EBE against their will.

I think it's very important not to get any of these confused with the other. I'm afraid that not everyone, when asked, will agree that the new term is "invited." Some of these "contactees" you speak of were taken by force from their homes without permission, and then made to endure events that left them highly traumatized, maybe, for the rest of their lives.

I'm not saying that all aliens are bad and have hostile intentions towards humans, but I am saying that some, if not most, are, and should be viewed with a cautious eye until we know completely for sure.

Until aliens stop sneaking around suspiciously like they've got something to hide, until aliens stop abducting people against their will, and until everything related to aliens and their intentions is disclosed, I will always remain cautious.

That's the use of my intuition. Anything else and I would be a traitor to myself.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Cloudless,

from CloudlessKnight
Some of these "contactees" you speak of were taken by force from their homes without permission, and then made to endure events that left them highly traumatized, maybe, for the rest of their lives.

That was sometimes the case, i agree...

I'm not saying that all aliens are bad and have hostile intentions towards humans, but I am saying that some, if not most, are, and should be viewed with a cautious eye until we know completely for sure.

Again imho, and perhaps if Bob Dylan would sing for us a little here, the times they are a changin'...

Until aliens stop sneaking around suspiciously like they've got something to hide, until aliens stop abducting people against their will, and until everything related to aliens and their intentions is disclosed, I will always remain cautious.

Well now how would you respond, if you were in the shoes of some of the benign EBEs trying to visit the Earth, relative to humans ??

According to one channeled source recently, Robert Shapiro, try this bit of alternative philosophy, if you will, on some of the possible reasons why an EBE that was at all enlightened might not get anywhere near such as us on Earth:

It is in your nature to be self-destructive, which is why most ETs give humans a wide berth. It is your nature because this is such a hard place to be and you don't want to be here. Most babies feel that way within the first 2-3 days at most. It's a tough school, and it's a tough school 24-7 very often even when you are asleep. We try to get you to find out/discover things that you like so that you can ground and so that you'll stay here as long as you possibly can given the short duration of your immortal existence that is focused on Earth as an Earth human being in this tough school.

Your natural radiations--not from your soul but from your conditionings and life experience--would be uncomfortable to beings who are completely benevolent. That doesn't mean they don't want to help you, but in some cases with a little distance and in some cases with a lot of distance.

This discussion can even get into the universal laws, and in particular the one on help, that like all the universal laws is being followed, or at least practiced, studied, known and discussed, by the more advanced new school ETs taking over the 'hood: that simply states that help, as you might like it to appear, cannot until it is asked for.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Collin]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenGirl

Originally posted by cljohnston108
The highly trained and professional staff at Alien Abductions Incorporated can provide you with personalized, realistic memories of the alien abduction that you have been waiting for your entire life!

Alien Abductions, Inc.: "If they won't contact you... Contact us!"
www.alienabductions.com...

Wow that's kind of sick. So who would pay for a fake alien abduction?
Ummm, nobody.
It was a parody website.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Its actually pretty funny about the taken part.

What extraterrestrials do is they ask for us to come with them and we can easily declined. They don't want to waste their time doing an illegal abduction.

And you have consent on everything that is done, unless it is an illegal abduction and if that was the case, those individuals will be picked up by the galactic police of whatever they call themselves and those individuals will be brought to justice.

The reason as to why these people think they are being abducted against their will is by the use of hypnosis that is on them. And this isn't exactly the hypnotists fault, its a fault with our minds, plaguing the horrible events that took place as so direly severe that we can't even recall the fact they asked and we accepted their procedures.

It's because humans, especially female humans, are particarly selfish and way too sensitive. We think of ourselves before others and we concentrate to much on our own pain and feelings.

They won't abduct you if you them them you don't want to be abducted.

They will abduct you if there is anything significant about you and you are truely wanting to be abducted. Then they'll come only when it is convient to them and they truely want to carry out an experiment of something for their studies on us.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok, now that makes sense right there. Now think about it for a sec. If trying to get abducted by purpose, then ur doing it for a reason, but mostly a stupid reason. Take power or sex 4 example. Now abducted 4 a good reason (i.e: might be a past occurance between u and the alien) but still...

About the hot sex part, i won't mind doing it with another race, especially the Reptilians and the Draconians.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by street_fighter]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Text Black

First of all be careful for what you ask for .It may not always be what you expected and could turn out to be your worst nightmare if not your last . And FINALLY , the sex part of it all , T M I - too much info !!!! Reptiles and so on ???? I have a headache already .... LMAO

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
hey you'll never know unless u find out, right? Heck, If u ,try even once, u might even like it!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Is ther any way at all to make yourself more likely to be abducted by ET's? Or is it strictly up to them who gets chosen? If there are any ways please tell me.

[edit on 12-4-2005 by Gazrok]

Knowing what initiates your intentions may help you to understand what their (aliens) intentions would be as well. The only true source for comparison when pondering such things is what we truly accept as true, and what we truly accept as true is what we ourselves have chosen to accept as true. So, my advice is to know what it is that truly motivates you, and the choices you make. We only know to judge the intentions of others by what we know of ourselves. And this is our current basis for comparison, not the accumilation of all our experiences, because consciously, we are not aware of all our experiences. You could be looking for your car keys that were in your hand 10 minutes ago, and after searching for them for 15 minutes, who is it that is withholding this information from you, if not yourself? Now then, does anyone know where my car keys have gone?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Text Black

I dont care how depserate i may get , alien sex with the greys or green doesnt sound appealing to me just like eating squid (yuck) , its not appealing to me no matter what . I know its been said " different strokes for different folks" but come on , even if the opportunity presented itself , I am not trying it for a first time or any other
. Knock yourself out if you want , just save the details for an all tell book , just dont send me a copy ...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hello All
I was once traped in a pretty bad snow storm the Himalayan region of India. There I saw an ugly enough creature to be called a human being. He looked like an ape and a human hybrid to me. The shoking thing about it was that he moved by 'leaping' and that too almost 10 feet in a stride. Although at that time I was not very scared of it as the winds were blowing in the direction of his leaping moves.. but now I am pretty sure that it was neither a human being nor an ape.
Kindly reply me at [email protected]

Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bootyac
I heard on Art Bell many years ago,and this person said that if you point those laser pointers in the sky,it will attract UFO's.

I dont remember if this was a regluar interview or it was just a caller.

haha i used to do that all the time when i was a kid but nope didnt help.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Hello All
I was once traped in a pretty bad snow storm the Himalayan region of India. There I saw an ugly enough creature to be called a human being. He looked like an ape and a human hybrid to me. The shoking thing about it was that he moved by 'leaping' and that too almost 10 feet in a stride. Although at that time I was not very scared of it as the winds were blowing in the direction of his leaping moves.. but now I am pretty sure that it was neither a human being nor an ape.
Kindly reply me at [email protected]

Thanks

Really, 10ft off the ground and you were watching this occurring and lived to tell about it. I am surprised that in the snow covered Himalaya regions the landing made after the 10ft jump didn't cause unstable snow to shift and lead to an avalanche.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Imzadi

Hello ex grey, since your an Alien can you come and abduct me I'm like got a view problems I want to get rid off. My husky voice and Asthma and things that stop me from making out what writing is trying to tell me Online and in Books and when I'm writing it down on paper.

Please make contact with me.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join