It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Tom Wolf Calls Election Audit Plan A ‘Disgrace To Democracy’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: JIMC5499

How do you suppose that anther audit in Penn will amount to anything more than the current audit in Arizona is achieving. That one said it would take a short a time and now months later it has dwindled off with nothing to show other than secrecy and ''we will get back to you on Monday''. Even that was weeks ago. Now it has moved in part to an obscure location in Montana and it seems that the big wish of the whole enterprise is that people will just forget all about it.

So how do you suppose that an audit of the Penn election could be any different.

How do you think another audit would harm anything?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So when the Dems demand an audit of every election they lose in the midterm you're going to be right at the front leading the charge in support of it. Right?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

How do you suppose that anther audit in Penn will amount to anything more than the current audit in Arizona is achieving. That one said it would take a short a time and now months later it has dwindled off with nothing to show other than secrecy and ''we will get back to you on Monday''. Even that was weeks ago. Now it has moved in part to an obscure location in Montana and it seems that the big wish of the whole enterprise is that people will just forget all about it.

So how do you suppose that an audit of the Penn election could be any different.

Actually, it's moving along at the pace it can, given that the County still refuses to hand over the routers and passwords needed to complete the audit. If the County/state had not done everything possible to obstruct, hinder and prevent the audit, it probably would have been over long ago and the final report issued already.

And you're right that some analysis is taking place off-site, and probably in Montana, but the bulk of the operations are still being conducted in Phoenix. They have simply moved from one building (the Coliseum) to another building (the Wesley Bolin building) on the same grounds.

As I understand the situation, with the ballot examination phase close to completion, the Senate will soon be pursuing enforcement of the subpoenas for the routers and passwords. I expect -- but I do not know this -- that the Senate will be citing information gleaned from their efforts so far to further justify the need for the routers and passwords. For example, we now know that there was a breach of the servers in early November 2020 (perhaps on election day), which has been kept hidden by both the County and the Secretary of State, but confirmed by letters to voters from the County Recorder.

I'm also pretty sure that Arizona officials are giving other state officials a crash course in how to conduct these audits with the benefit of their experience. This kind of audit has never been done before. Of course there is a learning curve, and AZ had to learn by experience. Other states will be able to conduct their audits much more efficiently and effectively.

It ain't over till it's over...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So when the Dems demand an audit of every election they lose in the midterm you're going to be right at the front leading the charge in support of it. Right?

Yes.

Only democrats have been fighting audits.

Since 1996.

When democrats passed motor voter.

Until then, even joe supported audits.

Strongly.

Repeatedly.

Now all democrats opposed.

Coincidence?

Absurd.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

If there's a possibility of fraud, then yes.

Anything else is to be a, well, a disgrace to "democracy".

Anything else??

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I know I will. The truth isn't a left vs. right thing it's just the damn truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

All republicans and republican voters would always welcome an audit

That’s a given

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I concur. Trump was demanding audits in 2016 after he won. He believed he won the popular vote. From the looks of things now he probably did. Why didn't Hillary pursue a bunch of audits? I think everyone knows that answer.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Another official comment that suggests there was cheating and somebody is scared 🤣

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Fire away my fellow YINZER👍🏼
www.instagram.com...

Election audit plan a 'disgrace to democracy,' governor says
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf's administration has discouraged counties from cooperating, saying they risk decertifying their voting machines and costing taxpayers millions of dollars.

www.wtae.com...
edit on 8-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
They won't wait 6 months

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Gov Tom Wolf is a first class scum. Please don’t tell us what a waste of tax payer money is after we “ The Taxpayers “ are footing the bill for all the illegal immigrants. After what happened with the cash for kids scandal in PA I have zero faith in these elected dirtbags. I will be voting Doug Mastriano’s for Gov in PA for 2023. AG Josh Shapiro is another snake!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Lucky the US is not a democracy, Rep Wolf is a wolf in sheeps clothing for even suggesting such a thing. The uneducated can't comprehend that the US is a constitutional republic.

The 2020 election was a disgrace to democracy. Big Tech and Corporations colluded to ensure Trump would not win. Democrats cheated and installed the 2 most unpopular candidates they found at the very bottom of their barrel.

A thorough audit, by independent assessors not aligned to any politics or paid by big tech / corporations and not threatened by FBI/NSA/CIA will go some way in restoring faith in US elections.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What exactly is Arizona achieving with their audit? They haven't finished yet and therefore haven't released any results. You or me have no clue what they are achieving. To say otherwise would be a typical Leftist Lie. Another one of their "Big Lies."

What you call "Dwindled down to nothing" is nothing more than the audit winding down.

Why do you keep telling untruths about this audit?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Oh, my.

Another whataboutism from a Lefty.

Oh, my.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

What exactly is Arizona achieving with their audit? They haven't finished yet and therefore haven't released any results. You or me have no clue what they are achieving. To say otherwise would be a typical Leftist Lie. Another one of their "Big Lies."

What you call "Dwindled down to nothing" is nothing more than the audit winding down.

Why do you keep telling untruths about this audit?

Listening to AZ officials engaged with the audit they are saying what will be revealed in AUG will be shocking. Must worse than what people are assuming. They won't give numbers but they would not be saying that if it was not true. There is no reason to say that and ruin their reputations over it.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
By their reasoning how many fake voters, ghost voters, swapped votes, photocopied ballots and other curiosities are allowed in a fair election? Not to mention changing election laws bypassing the state legislature which is already known to be illegal.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yes, why would anyone be against any audit of any kind to prove an election was honest and true? People on both sides of the aisle should want this. Unless your side is blatantly cheating, which in that case, i could see why you wouldn't want this. If Republicans are cheating to win any election, city/state/federal, they should go down hard, because that crap shouldn't be tolerated.. and same goes for the other side.. The left is all for thorough investigations when it involves anyone on the right, so why are they so against it here? Makes little to no sense, unless they feel the republicans pushing for this will find something from a forensic third-party audit... I just want whoever won rightfully to be in there, I want us to have a legitimate country we can all depend on, but if we have one side cheating and one side not believing results, we have an issue here. I just hope for the sake of the country that both sides can come to an agreement with future elections and having open-transparent audits with results... Having more secure elections should be important to all.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
By their reasoning how many fake voters, ghost voters, swapped votes, photocopied ballots and other curiosities are allowed in a fair election? Not to mention changing election laws bypassing the state legislature which is already known to be illegal.

As many as it takes!
Or in the case of the latest election, as many as they can pull off... because it wasn't enough the time before that.

"By any means necessary", remember?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I have no problem with that.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join