It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Tom Wolf Calls Election Audit Plan A ‘Disgrace To Democracy’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Tom Wolf, the Governor of Pennsylvania calls plans to audit the 2020 election "A disgrace to democracy"

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

Why Tom? If as you say the results are accurate, an audit will prove it. As you have said before on other subjects "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about."

If the election was as honest and accurate as you claim, you should be the biggest fan of an audit.

Unless..............................

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

calls plans to audit the 2020 election "A disgrace to democracy"

So...ensuring there was actual democracy is a disgrace to democracy??

I'm not following Tommy boy's logic there....

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Too much time has passed.
Too much time to destroy and make new evidence of nothing to see here.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That's because his world view doesn't believe in accountability. (The truth is neither American political party seems to believe that.)

Whatever we have now, and whatever we thought we had, was disgraced long ago.

edit on 8-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

LMAO
The Democrats are a disgrace to this country.

They know that their sleight of hand shell game called election fraud, is 1 step away from being exposed for the scam that it is.

Any brainless asshole that believes that Biden got 81 million real votes is just that….a brainless asshole.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

So we should surrender?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

That's because his world view doesn't believe in accountability. (The truth is neither American political party seems to believe that.)

Whatever we have now, and whatever we thought we had, was disgraced long ago.

Accountability. There's that word again. Yes accountability would be nice. However these days accountability is probably racist.
I mean c'mon, everything is racist am I right?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

If that were the case, it would be a glaring indicator that fraud had taken place. I know that State Law requires that ballots and other records of an election be maintained for a certain amount of time. I believe two years, but, it could be less than that. I don't believe that it is less than a year.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit
No, just saying, the republicans dropped the ball on this it's too late now, too much time to cover everything up.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Why Tom? If as you say the results are accurate, an audit will prove it. As you have said before on other subjects "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about."

If the election was as honest and accurate as you claim, you should be the biggest fan of an audit.

Unless..............................

Yes, they should be falling all over themselves to prove the Biden grand victory. Indeed, the lady doth protest too much, methinks, what Shakespeare must have had in mind, this Tom Wolf. Of a Democrat and that it's 2021, there is real reason to doubt he has a penis.

edit on 8-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

somebody needs to email him this,

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

How do you suppose that anther audit in Penn will amount to anything more than the current audit in Arizona is achieving. That one said it would take a short a time and now months later it has dwindled off with nothing to show other than secrecy and ''we will get back to you on Monday''. Even that was weeks ago. Now it has moved in part to an obscure location in Montana and it seems that the big wish of the whole enterprise is that people will just forget all about it.

So how do you suppose that an audit of the Penn election could be any different.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
PA was more of an effrontery to the election process than any other state. They broke numerous Federal election laws. The only thing that saved them were corrupt judges and scared ones unable to do the right thing out of fear. Anyone who has ever lived in PA, mainly Philly and south central PA knows it is rich with corruption and nepotism. And look where the elections problems happened. Imagine that.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

So how do you suppose that an audit of the Penn election could be any different.

Would agree, to the extent it's not yet announced if any substantial fraud was uncovered in Arizona. The thing is, the Democrats are always foaming at the mouth to stop any audit, when they should be confident, even desire, the election be shown legal. It's highly suspicious they'd rather live with no audits and an administration that will remain suspected of illegitimacy, a rouge administration, as well as pushing so hard that voting should be, as if, anonymous to some drop box, pickup a blank mail-in ballot at the library? Don't you dare check if there was a legal voter. a citizen or even somebody alive, at the other end? They're falling all over themselves looking corrupt, in the name of democracy. That dog don't hunt, by Psychology 101. Add to that Democrats are advancing an un-American, Fascist, Satanic, perv agenda, you need anything more 'splained, or does nothing give you pause?

edit on 8-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Moveon.org got their name back when it was a soundbyte in the media ‘Thats old news! Move on….’

‘Too much time has passed’ sounds like a corollary.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
If we knew that we wouldn't need an audit.

The Governor and the Secretary of State played fast and loose with the election. Things mandated in the State Constitution as having to go through the Legislature were ignored.

Further irony is that the Secretary of State was forced to resign right after the election. Much was said about it having no relation to the election. If you buy that I have a bridge for sale. A trumped up issue left her with the threat of prosecution if she didn't toe the line. If you think I'm wrong, Google Kathleen Kane a former Attorney General.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

How do you suppose that anther audit in Penn will amount to anything more than the current audit in Arizona is achieving. That one said it would take a short a time and now months later it has dwindled off with nothing to show other than secrecy and ''we will get back to you on Monday''. Even that was weeks ago. Now it has moved in part to an obscure location in Montana and it seems that the big wish of the whole enterprise is that people will just forget all about it.

what has the current Arizona audit found?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit
No, just saying, the republicans dropped the ball on this it's too late now, too much time to cover everything up.

I understand.

But not to late to do what still is possible.

And is still possible to take a look at actual ballots.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Tom Wolf, the Governor of Pennsylvania calls plans to audit the 2020 election "A disgrace to democracy"

The entire democrat party is a disgrace to America and the constitution. They are enemies of truth, justice, liberty,
and the rule of law.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Gov. Tom Wolf Calls Election Audit Plan A ‘Disgrace To Democracy’

This is one of those titles that I always pause as I go to hit the flag because it seems like I'm liking the title message when it's exactly the opposite!

Now, as far as being a "disgrace to democracy," BFD. We don't have a democracy!!!

We have Constitutional Republic, and the government has to prove and justify themselves to the people... they work for us, we don't work for them. Elections are for our benefit, not their benefit. If they can't back up their talk -- and the ONLY way to do so is with a complete and thorough forensic audit -- then they can take a long walk off a short pier.

Let the sun shine! Let's go!!!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join