It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis - Aliens Have a Biological Weapon - World Leaders Use Covid19-Vaccine to Protect Us.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

a reply to: BrujaRebooted
Thousands and thousands of women are affected. My daughter is 35, and never had this issue in her life. Women who have gone through menopause sometimes begin bleeding again. Keep telling yourself that everything is ok. Thats fine. You have been warned. You made a foolish mistake, by bowing to fear tactics. I think people who took this jab lost all logical thinking abilities. Their minds are affected already. The biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind just took place, and you went for it, hook, line and sinker. Guess whats for dinner?
Bad periods are a fact of life! I had 3 months of a period 5 years after menopause after losing 50 lbs. Dr said from estrogen that had been stored in the fat cells. This was years before covid.
I took the vax back in jan when Trump was still in office, so I guess he was in on the execution of millions….
You fruitloops are evil. You wish death and injury on millions so your crackpot CT would be true for once.

JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!

My daughters school friend who was 35 with kids and a husband just died after getting the JAB. Blood clots. It seems like you people think this is a joke or something. Like alcoholics, or drug addict, making excuses as is their addiction causes no harm.

Just found about the friend moments ago. Im about through. You can believe what you want. Keep making excuses.
yeah its always a friend of a friends uncle or some such…
time to panic…

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You sure know how to put a spin on some things...much to the ET's detriment.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Almost like the War of the Worlds scenario

But this time we're trying to help everybody survive, both humans and the aliens/time travelers/etc., which could possibly suggest that the aliens are benevolent in some way, or are at least trying. Who knows? They're hard to trust when they're so clandestine.
mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If aliens wanted us dead, we would all be dead by now.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is, and have developed vaccines to combat it, if its used

. . . and what if the target of CV is the "aliens"?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

a reply to: BrujaRebooted
Thousands and thousands of women are affected. My daughter is 35, and never had this issue in her life. Women who have gone through menopause sometimes begin bleeding again. Keep telling yourself that everything is ok. Thats fine. You have been warned. You made a foolish mistake, by bowing to fear tactics. I think people who took this jab lost all logical thinking abilities. Their minds are affected already. The biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind just took place, and you went for it, hook, line and sinker. Guess whats for dinner?

I think I can agree on this one with you. For example, my boyfriend doesn't drink, and quit smoking cold turkey about 3 years ago with no problems at all, never even wanted a cigarette after that day. Fast forward to about 5 weeks ago. His job required him to get the vaccine so he did (moderna). Within a few days of getting shot #1 - out of the blue he said "I feel like having a cold beer. Since then he has drank two six packs - which isn't much for someone who normally drinks after work I guess but he never drank. Also, about a few days after that he started smoking again! Totally weird. More than likely it is just some sort of coincidence or something. Maybe he is just getting stressed from things who knows. Everything else seems normal. He still does everything else the same.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
ANYBODY have a hypothesis regarding the 70% number? Boy are they trying to get to this magic number badly...Thoughts? and dont say herd immunity bc The Who just changed the official definition to exclude those who actually had immunity...

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
No.

The Chinese are to blame and need a good kicking because of it.

You can blame aliens if it makes you feel better

That is like saying "the gun killed the victim"...heh, Aliens.

I'm sure none of the ones crossing the border in My State could manage the kind of money the Chinese Dragon is pumping into the insurgent elements of the Pan-Psyoptic Attack on the Heart and Soul of our American Republic!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lukey7
ANYBODY have a hypothesis regarding the 70% number? Boy are they trying to get to this magic number badly...Thoughts? and dont say herd immunity bc The Who just changed the official definition to exclude those who actually had immunity...

I'll take a stab.....hmmmmmm*crosses into 3rd eye"

"It is an agreed upon quota that will satisfy TPTB." ? It's all about selling jabs to pay for labs and luxuries?
edit on 13-7-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Khurzon

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, July 6, 2021

This just occurred to me while pondering the many strange actions associated with the Covid-19 virus/vaccine, since January 2020.

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is, and have developed vaccines to combat it, if its used.

Rather than scare the crap out of everyone on the planet, the authorities got together and released the minimally-lethal Covid-19 virus?

Once the threat of Covid-19 was played up and hyped, a (pre-developed) vaccine to the Alien's biological weapon began to be distributed globally.

In which case, those who don't get vaccinated will be the ultimate losers, if the biological weapon is released upon humankind.

-----------------------------

Is the above scenario really that far out?

If 30%-40% of the population continue resisting taking the Covid-19 vaccine, should the major world government leaders hold a major globally broadcast announcement to let us know of the Alien threat?

Would humankind be able to handle it?

Or, should the biological attack potential continue to be kept hidden? When the Aliens release the contagion/virus, 30% of the world's population will die, but 70% will be saved.

-CareWeMust

I think the more relevant question is "Just how much of history can Time Lords Effect/Affect??? (I always get those two confused)

Society keeps getting more pressure for vaccinations, even though the deaths are declining.

Well lets see...more options? ...... mmmmm. well the genomic up-grade is a nice idea, but if the upgrade is killing the patient; It seems to defeat the purpose, so.......... High Fever is needed for DNA transfers though ..
Perfecting the Vehicle?

That one is not as likely in my mind.. But rather as, maybe a CCP financed staged and "OOoops@!#??? Delivered, intentional Cover/Distraction of the infiltrated DNC.

To add camouflage to the ground activities of their Asian , Aaand their paid for, American co-conspirators. I am sure some of the greys could be programed or talked/ordered into it... get everyone worried about their Health so they don't worry so much about the vote...

But the whole "Aliens are demonic, or here to take over our world is ludicrous...maybe a small percent of the more malleable ones can seam heartless, but that is incorrect.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

But this time we're trying to help everybody survive, both humans and the aliens/time travelers/etc., which could possibly suggest that the aliens are benevolent in some way, or are at least trying. Who knows? They're hard to trust when they're so clandestine.

I'm just not so sure we could count on a benevolent "alien" theory. I mean hell if we are gonna go batchit and theorize aliens behind COVID. It's just as likely they are manipulative and have our leaders at their mercy, those who have been vaccinated like pets will be sent off to far-flung planets as 'zoo 'specimens or slave labor, you know like when you get a new puppy or kitten you have to get it vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Or to protect the incoming visitors...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Or to protect the incoming visitors...

A very good point... seriously if we are going to playfully entertain the notion that this is all about aliens. I would possibly expect them to have our leaders either over a barrel outright, or certain leaders have already sold us out for personal profit or safety.

As far as the zoo or pet theory, you got to wonder what exactly other life forms think about us. I go to the study about elephants think humans are cute, LOL.

Besides, the shutdown and long-term isolating people in their homes prepared the masses for their new cages and exhibit at a galactic zoo somewhere.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Asteroid belt? Is this some fantasy beyond the firmament?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I'm just not so sure we could count on a benevolent "alien" theory. I mean hell if we are gonna go batchit and theorize aliens behind COVID. It's just as likely they are manipulative and have our leaders at their mercy, those who have been vaccinated like pets will be sent off to far-flung planets as 'zoo 'specimens or slave labor, you know like when you get a new puppy or kitten you have to get it vaccinated.

I suppose so. But I think it's unlikely that we're going to be taken away from Earth, since this is pretty much the only place we can survive as a species. That suggests to me that they would be coming here/now for a whatever reason. Zoo hypothesis, I guess.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If only they cared...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
If only they cared...

They care enough to watch, I guess. But so far they have apparently not hit the "Subscribe" button.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yeah , Sure . Like they Protected the Martians..................

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyATS
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Asteroid belt? Is this some fantasy beyond the firmament?

What are you trying to say or ask? You dont believe in rocks from space? There like earth rocks. Only? From space.

Firmament is just old lingo for the sky. Because back then? The sky was the limit. Today? The sky is still the limit. I think your god and peoples god, jeff bezos went to space.

Or? Not space, near orbit! Or not even that high as near orbit. Basically they went a bit higher then the average joe usually does. And spend hundreds of million of dollars doing it. Basically your gods I think they got as high as that crazy guy who used to blow himself into the sky with his homemade rockets. Forgot his name.

But ya! Space. If your still waiting for them to go to the moon or Mars? You will be waiting a long long long long long long long long time. Though I miss that cg car they sent into space. Like Musk said...You know its real. Because it looks so fake.

Fantasy vs reality right? Whats the difference? < That's a question.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

With both Donald Trump and his former Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders endorsing the Covid-19 vaccines this weekend, there's now additional credence being given to the ALIEN (ET) theory I began this thread with.

Sarah Sanders - Get the "Trump Vaccine" Everyone: nypost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join