It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis - Aliens Have a Biological Weapon - World Leaders Use Covid19-Vaccine to Protect Us.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Tuesday, July 6, 2021

This just occurred to me while pondering the many strange actions associated with the Covid-19 virus/vaccine, since January 2020.

Is it possible that Aliens have delivered a threat to release something biologically dangerous to humans? Authorities know what it is, and have developed vaccines to combat it, if its used.

Rather than scare the crap out of everyone on the planet, the authorities got together and released the minimally-lethal Covid-19 virus?

Once the threat of Covid-19 was played up and hyped, a (pre-developed) vaccine to the Alien's biological weapon began to be distributed globally.

In which case, those who don't get vaccinated will be the ultimate losers, if the biological weapon is released upon humankind.

-----------------------------

Is the above scenario really that far out?

If 30%-40% of the population continue resisting taking the Covid-19 vaccine, should the major world government leaders hold a major globally broadcast announcement to let us know of the Alien threat?

Would humankind be able to handle it?

Or, should the biological attack potential continue to be kept hidden? When the Aliens release the contagion/virus, 30% of the world's population will die, but 70% will be saved.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No.

Those who serve the "so called" aliens, released the vaccine. Those who accepted it are the ultimate losers.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What’s the point? Joe Biden would take ET out behind the gymnasium and kick its ass. No need for all those shenanigans.
edit on 6-7-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That’s just a “blame variant” of Operation Blue Beam. See when they get the mass die off, 1st they’ll try to blame the vaccine refusers…but since they and the children will be the only ones left…tptb will require a scapegoat story…yours sounds like a viable option…I can hear Psaki now…

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Seems a bit silly? I mean if I was an alien, and wanted to get rid of humans or whatever. Ahh! There are about 2 million asteroids in the asteroid belt, most of which are a mile or more across, and more then a few lets say the size of Texas or larger.

All you would really need to do, is fly over there. Pick one out of the millions just hanging around. And gently give it a nudge in our general direction? And there wouldn't be a dam thing any of us here on planet earth would be able to do to stop it.

So ya? Covid? Viruses and all that? I dont think any of that would even be necessary. Its more silly and stupid stuff created and propagated by hairless monkey kind, I think. No aliens need apply to that end of the world doom and gloom scenario.

Besides pretty sure human are more then capable of wiping themselves out. But if they cant? Ya! Any space fairing species could do it in a jiffy and the blink of an eye. All it would take is a little nudge on a space rock.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hypothesis: Aliens plan to save some of humanity from itself.

World leaders releases CV19 to trick humanity into taking the vaccine which said vaccine actually is a cloaking agent to block the selected properties chosen by the alien criteria.

In which case those who don't get vaccinated may just become the ultimate winners.

Its basic psychology- those who cannot ascend regardless will always try to eliminate others who can.......selfish.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

That’s assuming they want to destroy us entirely. What if they wanted to eat us and the jab is like a marinade like injecting the turkey? Just saying

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Aliens have been around for a very, very long time. I would think if they wanted us all killed, we'd be dead by now.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Maybe the covid vaccine is really like some kind of meat tenderizer mixed with alien worstercher sauce secret recipe delicacy alien foodie fetish?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
No... just... no.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ok, maybe the aliens have decided that they only want right wing woke gun owners to be the ones that inherit the earth?

link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

That’s assuming they want to destroy us entirely. What if they wanted to eat us and the jab is like a marinade like injecting the turkey? Just saying
omg my vaxxed friends do smell a bit like Italian dressing!

link   

I hope you get your mind back soon. The only thing world leaders care about is their own interests. No one is trying to save you with this vaccine. It is under EUA still. It is causing myocarditis in young people. None of your elected officials give a damn about you or me or pretty much anyone whom any of us know. Sorry bro.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

An interesting hypothesis, but one I must reject because the only way it works is if the aliens are obliging us by waiting 18 months for us all to get injected before launching their deadly attack. Also, any technology capable of coming and going at will from another world to this one would be able instantly to overcome any human hurdle s put in it way, such as a novel gene therapy. Still interesting though.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem Agree the vaccine is a rouge.... Why would the aliens want to harm us? Their Technology they most likely could do it with the TV remote.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Now you suddenly believe the stabs could be for our own good?? Did you come up with this theory to excuse why Puppet Trump loves the stabs?? Because it isnt just Puppet Biden who is a Stab Lover. Whether we all get stabbed or not doesn't matter, we're all f#cked in the end. People need to start accepting this fact.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
How about this 'Hypothesis' They gave us covid to give us the Vaccine(Gene Therapy) to adapt us all for the forthcoming of tribal aliens. Could be why all the soft UAP disclosure recently.

Didn't Old Joey say something like; 'those who do not get the jab will be sorry', or something to that affect?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

No.

Those who serve the "so called" aliens, released the vaccine. Those who accepted it are the ultimate losers.

Since President Donald Trump kicked-off "Operation Warp-Speed" vaccine development, I'm not so sure.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

What’s the point? Joe Biden would take ET out behind the gymnasium and kick its ass. No need for all those shenanigans.

Insiders say Biden yells and curses a lot, but his physical prowess is meager.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Hah! By the time Biden got to the back of the gym, he would have forgotten what he went back there for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join