It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan GOP investigation finds no evidence of widespread fraud in 2020 election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cyranis1
Consider the claim that voting machines were connected to the internet and that they can register "partial" votes. If that is true, the entire election is void. Recordings of the chief scientist of Dominion saying that he made sure that Trump would lose do not inspire confidence in the election process, either.
Paper Ballots
Machine count hand checked
No absentee ballots without a request from a citizen
Voter ID
All counts on camera; all votes imaged
Excluding observers invalidates the count
Ballots watermarked
Adjudications hand count only

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Consider the claim that voting machines were connected to the internet and that they can register "partial" votes. If that is true, the entire election is void. Recordings of the chief scientist of Dominion saying that he made sure that Trump would lose do not inspire confidence in the election process, either.
Paper Ballots
Voter ID
Ballots watermarked

Most people only know a few of the bullet-points you posted. Even still, 51% of Americans now think Joe Biden was "cheated" into the White House.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump lost and you guys are still to "butt hurt" to admit it.

You have become the same as those Hillary losers who were crying and whining when she lost. YOU ARE NOW THEM.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is just the new trend whichever side loses claims fraud we saw it with Hillary and now Trump. So will see it again in the next presidential election as well because we have become so partisan each side can't believe they lost because surely everyone thinks as they do. People are so entrenched in their beliefs they honestly cant believe people would vote for the other party.

The other mistake that both parties make is they believe they have a mandate when they won. The problem is elections are no longer about policy they have become about personality. The one you hate the least wins.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even still, 51% of Americans now think Joe Biden was "cheated" into the White House.

I'm having a very difficult time finding back up for that claim. The best I can find was from about a month ago that had it at 25%. So 51% is a huge increase in just one month. One can suppose that that dramatic of an increase would be blazoned across the conservative media. Fox News, OAN and others would be trumpeting that all over the place. So do you have a couple of links to back up that claim?

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: carewemust

Even still, 51% of Americans now think Joe Biden was "cheated" into the White House.

I'm having a very difficult time finding back up for that claim. The best I can find was from about a month ago that had it at 25%. So 51% is a huge increase in just one month. One can suppose that that dramatic of an increase would be blazoned across the conservative media. Fox News, OAN and others would be trumpeting that all over the place. So do you have a couple of links to back up that claim?

www.usatoday.com...

I don't know where info for that post came from, but here is a poll that showed it climbing to 41% by April.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

An not aware of a more recent poll from firm with reliable reputation with publicly available data, but they probably didn't stop polling in April.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"They are all obviously RINO's and/or paid off." - Canned Answer

Alternatively there genuinely was not fraud, and people simply thought that a competent Liberal was better than an incompetent Conservative.

Trump's constant whining rubbed a lot of republicans up the wrong way.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
But it is the correct answer.

If you don't like reality.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Alternatively there genuinely was not fraud, and people simply thought that a competent Liberal was better than an incompetent Conservative.

Trump's constant whining rubbed a lot of republicans up the wrong way.

LOL.

I don't think Biden falls under the 'competent' category, Trump made himself very unlikeable, he was the Hillary of 2020.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cyranis1
a reply to: kwakakev

It really doesn't matter what they say they found. The Arizona audit both has zero chance of changing anything, and zero credibility.
Nothing is going to legitimize the election results in your eyes, and why would anyone bother trying?

I guess you and democrat party are right then.

Nobody should ever audit ballots to see if elections were fairly conducted for any election.

Because it could never happen.

Safest elections in history.

And democrats would never cheat.

And we should obviously just take their word for it.

Because they said so.

Just like you.

Though democrats did conduct exactly the same type of ballot inspection in 2001, with zero objections from Republicans.

In fact, Republicans joined the MSM financed effort to inspect every ballot in Florida months after inauguration.

So maybe democrats are only against audits when they win the election.

And suspect that their sided cheated and are about to get caught red handed.

That would certainly explain the frantic effort to smear the AZ Audit.

After courts rejected the democrat's claims made in attempt to prevent the audit.

Why aren't democrats excited to prove that joe won AZ without relying on fraudulent ballots?

Seems pretty suspicious to me.

Democrats are apparently trying to skip a pretty important step in Michigan.

Where no ballots were audited.

But politicians are claiming knowledge that can only be learned by auditing ballots.

While saying 'trust us' we know the audit won't find anything.

So you can't conduct one.

edit on 24-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It really doesn't matter what they say they found. The Arizona audit both has zero chance of changing anything, and zero credibility. Nothing is going to legitimize the election results in your eyes, and why would anyone bother trying?

It's ok, Jesus still loves you. The murmurs of what the Arizona audit will find is more than nothing. The credibility of this audit is a lot more than what happened on election night, it is why it is taking so long to check and double check everything. Why we bother trying is because we do not want to fall into a totalitarian regime, lots of bad news in the history books on that one.

If Biden did win the honest vote, ok, I will suck it up. Until then there has been a lot of blood split over the years on the issue of who does get to lead. If you want to follow some corrupt, deceptive leader, good luck with that. I will pass.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I believe they didn't find anything.

I don't believe they did anything "thorough".

Wasn't it in Detroit they boarded up the windows and kicked everyone out to count up the votes? That sounds completely legit.
edit on 24-6-2021 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Brain dead for not choosing a man who thought injecting bleach might work against COVID?

Brain dead for not choosing a man so narcissistic he used an alias to brag about his prowess’s with women to the media he supposedly hates so much?

Brain dead for not choosing a man who told YOU you wouldn’t believe the stuff his investigators were finding regarding Obama’s bc which never materialized?

Brain dead for not choosing a man who bragged about grabbing pussy cuz he could?

Brain dead for not choosing a man who wanted to team up to fight cyber security with the very man who hacked us??

Brain dead for not choosing a man who is so clearly a grifter?

Ok..

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The most votes in the history of presidential elections? For those 2?
Bullsh!t.

or another perspective is "the most votes in the history of presidential elections against trump" a divisive president to say the least

from an outsiders point of view Trump did divide people, it can be seen within these forums, from those that worship him to those that despise him

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Thank you for that Nun. I recall Rasmussen as a reliable source of polling data from back in the day that I trusted people more so for now I will go with that figure.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Security boarded the windows after the call to "Patriots" who showed up and started screaming and banging on the windows when they arrived and the workers felt unsafe. The "Patroits" were also pushing back against police.

There was an equal number of Dem, Republican and Independents still in the center. They did not kick out a certain group.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pteridine
Paper Ballots
Voter ID
Ballots watermarked

Most people only know a few of the bullet-points you posted. Even still, 51% of Americans now think Joe Biden was "cheated" into the White House.

I don't think that 51% of people who voted for Trump believe that Biden cheated.

I'm a life long conservative, and I believe that Biden won fair and square. Trump did so many things that alienated so many Republicans, it's extremely difficult for people like me to get behind a president who simply doesn't live up to our traditional values. I mean, come on, Trump actually suggested that cops should be allowed to seize your guns without a warrant and then obtain one after the fact. He also ripped up laws protecting water sources used by small farmers from being polluted by run-off from industrial mega-farms.

His trade war with China put up prices for small farmers and cut them off from vital export markets.

And let's not forget about his association with the wealthy elite who dump on the common man daily.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Glad to help but did you read it all? It is not complete.

This statement is very I'm from teh government and here to help...

Our clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan,

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Oh gawd, the bleach thing again!

I bet you write terrible book reports.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Glad to help but did you read it all? It is not complete.

This statement is very I'm from teh government and here to help...

Our clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan,

Michigan actually looked at the ballots then?

Like an audit?

Or just people making things up again.

Yup, its that last one.

Because nobody could possibly know without actually looking at the ballots.

Which Michigan hasn't done.

Yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Klassified

Brain dead for not choosing a man who thought injecting bleach might work against COVID?

Brain dead for not choosing a man so narcissistic he used an alias to brag about his prowess’s with women to the media he supposedly hates so much?

Brain dead for not choosing a man who told YOU you wouldn’t believe the stuff his investigators were finding regarding Obama’s bc which never materialized?

Brain dead for not choosing a man who bragged about grabbing pussy cuz he could?

Brain dead for not choosing a man who wanted to team up to fight cyber security with the very man who hacked us??

Brain dead for not choosing a man who is so clearly a grifter?

Ok..

Even if all of those were true and not taken out of context, ad hominem, or outright lies, I still think he's a far better choice than an anti-American Marxist-racist with dementia who still forgets that he's the president.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join