It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan GOP investigation finds no evidence of widespread fraud in 2020 election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
So what happened then?

It was a clerical error that was subsequently corrected.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Folks just see what happens when all states elections audits are really counted and officially called. If it does not happen I'm afraid people will never trust are election process again and just give up and quit voting.. where I'm headed with voting. Does not seem to even matter.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
So what happened then?

It was a clerical error that was subsequently corrected.

Which state?

There were quite a few significant 'clerical errors' right around the same time that night.

Funny that.

Those 'clerical errors' appear to be the deciding factor in who would occupy the whitehouse.

And appear to be completely unprecedented in American history.

Sure would be nice if someone would go take a look at the actual ballots to make sure these unprecedented 'clerical errors' were handled properly.

Like a forensic audit maybe?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
Which state?

The one I was replying to the other poster about.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yeah , they All also think the Moon is made out of Green Cheese . It's Not .

However, the conclusions of the audit overseen by Republicans in that state were not stating anything as patently ridiculous as green cheese. Any simple investigation of the nature of the moon will tell you it is not made of cheese. The investigation into the validity of the vote in that state was systematic and in depth. So no green cheese and no fraud. Simple.

So they looked at the ballots then?

Or are just making things up to fit their narrative?

President Trump says the Michigan Republicans are "compromised". They wouldn't even come to the White House to view the classified "election tampering" evidence, back in early December 2020.

The kicker here is that Trump wasn't able to provide any evidence to back his claims up.

I've heard a lot of people talking about fraud, but nobody's actually found any evidence other than a few people applying for mail in ballots in other people's names, and by a few I mean a couple of dozen in the entire country.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Which state?

The one I was replying to the other poster about.

Obviously.

But you provided such a magnificent opportunity to mention the same 'clerical errors' in all the other battleground states.

I left Arizona out because they have already looked at all the ballots.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

But you provided such a magnificent opportunity to mention the same 'clerical errors' in all the other battleground states.

Did I? I was only discussing one state.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Did I? I was only discussing one state.

And that state's unprecedented 'clerical errors' that all the other battleground states surprisingly experienced around the same time.

Funny that.

Those unprecedented 'clerical errors' all appear to be in favor of joe.

And the exact votes joe needed to win.

Maybe someone should take a look at those ballots, just to make sure?

Like a forensic audit maybe?

Look at that, another golden opportunity.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

What you should be looking for in the state I was discussing is whether or not it was corrected, which it was.

But hey, LARP'ing is so much more fun than dealing with reality.

edit on 26-6-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

What you should be looking for in the state I was discussing is whether or not it was corrected, which it was.

But hey, LARP'ing is so much more fun than dealing with reality.

Sure then, lets look at the ballots in Michigan!

Or should we just trust that a volunteer accurately corrected this historically unprecedented 'clerical error'?

That put joe in the whitehouse.

Kind of like walmart just accepting whatever cash you hand them for your purchase without even checking to see if counterfeit or correct amount.

Except much higher stakes.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Or should we just trust that a volunteer accurately corrected this historically unprecedented 'clerical error'?

Here's the thing, I don't want to change your mind, I want you to keep thinking you got cheated.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

trump isn't coming back as president in August, Q and the pillow guy are full of BS just to keep some kind of relevancy, despite their silly prognostications.

The Electoral College has already signed off on the elections. A vote recount don't mean squat....

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

trump isn't coming back as president in August, Q and the pillow guy are full of BS just to keep some kind of relevancy, despite their silly prognostications.

The Electoral College has already signed off on the elections. A vote recount don't mean squat....

www.businessinsider.com...

I NEVER said that he would.

And I don't know much about my pillow or Q.

Why would any of that make a forensic audit any more or less important?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
Happened on election night.

Sure it did.

The fact that you keep citing this shows you not interested in reality.

You are the one denying reality

Abnormal, sudden step-function rises in biden votes and only biden votes all in multiple states all at the same time....seriously...."a clerical error"....right!...because CNN said so! LOLOLOL . Because multiple individuals in multiple states all make the same error at the same time, accidently......and, oh you actually believe senile Biden got MORE votes than Obama while carrying just ONE of 19bellwether states and also losing Florida, Iowa and Ohio.

Yep
Gullible.....

(post by BobbyJoeSmiths removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Pretty much as we suspected then. So hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin of Trump's political career..

Sadly it won't put a stop to his fanatical supporters club here at ATS...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump lost and you guys are still to "butt hurt" to admit it.

You have become the same as those Hillary losers who were crying and whining when she lost. YOU ARE NOW THEM.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't think they cried as long or as hard as this, I think they gave up after the inauguration. But it's Trump, he does everything more bigly, so do his fanatics.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Pretty much as we suspected then. So hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin of Trump's political career..

Sadly it won't put a stop to his fanatical supporters club here at ATS...

So you think that Michigan actually looked at the ballots then?

How cute.

Trying to avoid an audit by claiming one has already been completed.

Desperation.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Abnormal, sudden step-function rises in biden votes and only biden votes all in multiple states all at the same time...

This is fabricated, the graph in question was from one state and the error was corrected.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Abnormal, sudden step-function rises in biden votes and only biden votes all in multiple states all at the same time...

This is fabricated, the graph in question was from one state and the error was corrected.

Then you wouldn't oppose checking the ballots to make sure they match the 'corrected' dominion count then?

Both in Michigan, and the other swing states that had similar historically unprecedented 'clerical errors' around the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join