It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see the moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

My crows would never defect, not even to a CrazyBlueCat. So keep a lid on that idea there dude.

Have you any eclipse photo's?

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I have some pictures of a blood moon but I have no idea which device they are saved on. I didn’t have a good camera then though so I’m sure they aren’t very detailed.

The last eclipse that happened, when I had this camera, wasn’t viewable from my area.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Like you said, cant wait til its a full moon.
Im sure you'll get some great shots. Lets hope its a clear night for you when it is a full moon.
So you dont have a tripod, do you just take the photo from a standing point? Or do you rest down on a table or something.

Me Da was a professional photographer, he freelanced for magazines and whatever. He had a shop selling all the gear for a few years when i was a youngster. I remember being in the shop one day and i caught someone thieving. Me Da wanted to bring him out back and beat the sheeite outta him, but his partner in the business was having none of it. He called the police instead. The thief was pleading for us to call the cops instead of getting a right good beating..

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

That is awesome that you have a professional photographer in the fam. Oh I bet that shop was neat! Hahaha, about the thief, I bet he would rather have the police than a beat down!
I am not a professional by any means, I would like to be though. It is never too late for me to start towards my dreams.

I have a small tripod, and when I say small, I mean tiny. It came with the camera but I never use it. I just stand real still and usually hold my breath as I snap each photo, or I will lay down in the grass. Sometimes I will prop my arms on the table if I am out back. This is my beginner and learning camera. I still haven't figured out every function on this camera.

A strange thing happened yesterday. I found a video on my camera that I didn't make. It was 2 min and 35 sec long. I thought how weird cause I never make videos that long. I always do short ones so I can add small clips of music behind them and my attention span is worse so yea, the shorter the better. Anyway, I started watching this video, and it was me taking pictures, like it was a montage of my photos, it looked super artsy. I don't know how to explain.... lets see. Each time I had taken a photo, it was like it was on a record setting. It even had a video of me taking photos of my boy and directing him on how to pose but the thing is, I was only using the auto photo setting. I am completely confused on how it was recording when I was only snapping and focusing on photos. I have to figure out how to load it to youtube.

I have been busy and just uploaded pics from June 20th, I am going to post soon. I did get a few last night of another hazy moon. And yes, I hope its clear for the full moon night, which this one is called the full strawberry supermoon.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So you are in the actual video? You put it on timer and then took a photo?

Or, to really freak me out, the video of you taking photo's of your boy and directing him. Is the camera visible in your hands?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Its from my view of taking photos .. dang I really need to figure out how to upload at least a portion of the video. It seems like someone was recording behind my eyes if that makes any sense.. it was super surreal looking and a strange feeling when I watched it.

You can hear me talking and then the camera will focus and snap a photo.
edit on 22-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
June 20th moon pics.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Oh wow, now they are superb. Fantastic.

Love the detail on them. Nice and crisp, clear. Good job well done.

Ive always had a thing for The Moon for as long as i can remember. Theres too much light pollution where i live, but when im in the countryside i love being out at night and The Moon is the only source of light. Theres something very ethereal about the place then. So atmospheric or something.

That was a weird one with your camera doing that. Strange. Spooky even. Or maybe there was a crow doing something with it. Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Thanks

Yes. The moon has always fascinated me as well. Maybe we are truly werewolf’s ... hah.

There is light pollution here but not too too bad where I’m at. They are building more and more though all around. Can’t wait to move further south or east to more land and away from the city. I bet there are great places to go view the moon where you’re at.

I’m telling you, I know you think you have your crows tamed but if I catch one, I’ll make it my pet.
which gives me an idea for my next painting.

I still need to upload my moon pics from last night. Tonight is clear clear.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Werewolves huh?

A crow, a cat and a werewolf walked into a bar...

I gotta think the rest of that joke up, could be funny one.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You gotta come up with the rest of that joke and put it on my joke thread

Our WiFi hasn’t worked all day but ooooo lucky me, I have data I can use.

The sky is soo clear again tonight and the moon LOOKS big. Just a tiny sliver gone.

I can’t wait to howl at it tomorrow night
and I can’t wait to post the photos! I’m sure not a lot of folks on ats look over in the member art section but that’s okay. I have my Instagram I post the moon and my cats on
hahahaha welcome to the machine ..

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
wifi is life ammiright... nah... but it helps..

June 21~ hazy moon

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
June 22

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
June 23

The blue and yellow we see seems to just be the color we are seeing reflecting from the sun. I woke up at 4:30am today so I could snap some photos of the moon setting. I am so glad I did. It looked glorious.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Now they are fantastic.

Theres something mysterious about the hazy Moon. Its so ominous or something. Beautiful photos. They look like they're black and white? They really are beautiful.

They are all great photo's. After seeing all your posts the past week or two im really getting into the hazy Moon. I dont know what it is. It looks like its from a really old black and white Boris Karloff horror movie or something. From the 1920's.
I like the way you've taken shots of different sides of it. Bottom, top, sides.

Your dedication is something else, getting up at 4.30am? As we say here in Dublin, ya mad wan!

Now imagine getting a shot of a crow in a tree with a hazy Moon behind it? Hahahahaa.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
SecretKnowledge~ thanks dude, I like dark and ominous but positive things. ha

The cloud covered moon always looks like an old horror film, love it. I don't edit these photos with anything. No filters or nothing. I have been wanting a cool edit program but I need a better laptop first. One day ata time.

During a manic phase I don't need much sleep so it is easy to awake. .....We are all mad here ....

I am glad I did wake at that time today so I could capture this beauty...It was changing colors is front of my blurry eyes but it was still gorgeous from what I could see after I took them, hah. When I was taking these this morning, the moon phase was still in waxing gibbous and it was at 99.8%. Soooooo it LOOKS full but its not quite. I mean its full but ya know..

I accidentally had the flash on for this one... glad I did.

lil blurry

it seemed I saw a gas like wave, I don't know though. these seem way more blurry than I thought.

It is cloudy and supposed to storm later so I am also glad I got these. Now I just need a calendar of them. I actually used the mini tripod this morning and it helped A LOT, duh.

I agree about a crow in front of the hazy moon would be tops.

edit on 24-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: lalala

edit on 24-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: ..

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Wow, look at those colours.

A full orange moon, aaah thats a thing of beauty.
If i could have a print of one of those i'd have it on my wall. Not over the fireplace ive a Bosch print there, The Garden of Earthly Delights. But somewhere where i could gaze at it whenever i want.

They are absolutely stunning photo's, you are very good at photography.
Look how deep the orange one is thats some colour. Then it goes kinda yellow then peach. Amazing.

The Moon is just deadly

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Yes, I noticed the colors were changing so fast and looked so cool, I am glad my camera caught those. I am new to photography, I want to learn more, but def appreciate your kindness.

these are from june 24 at night.

why oh why did you change your avatar

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
june 25th, night as it rose

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Its been hiding behind clouds but this was this morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join