It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia-Like Pro-Palestinian Gangs Attack Jews Across US, West

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

The evil left is being anti-semetic.

"shrugs*

I guess I was redundant.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: Woodswatcher

It did happen... in London anyway coz I saw the video of the men shouting out of their car windows as they drove threw a Jewish Community shouting things like 'rape their Mothers' 'Rape their daughters'

Yeah that did happen. Was reported by the BBC last week on the radio, wanabee Hamas fans driving around Jewish areas in London.

These people are so stupid, they do the same in France too where just dressing in Jewish attire can result in attempted murder from muslim gangs. Same in Antwerp where the local Jewish are under siege.

Like what's some innocent Jewish folk the other side of the world got to do with the state of Israel and the Palestinians?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The left will look to any reason to attacks jews.

Sad but true

A bunch of disaffected, misinformed, bigoted Muslims is NOT 'the left' and how you make that stretch is really beyond me.

Traditional 'leftist' ideological thinking was/is heavily influenced by many Jewish thinkers.

It could be argued - not saying I necessarily agree with it - that these 'attacks' come from exactly the same level of thinking that motivates 'attacks' on random Muslims after every single Islamic inspired act of terrorism.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

Are Jews offended by the term or are you offended for them?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Quite a few elected reps are in their corner so ...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The evil left is being anti-semetic.

She might hold a grudge with both of us IDK

Just tryna snap you guys out of it seeing you agree and all.

What you have here is innocents on both sides paying the price
and I don't see any reason for that. They want to blast away at each
other at least be human beings about it. When one gets called out.
Go out away from both populations and kick the sh!t out of each
other. Most people won't even care about the out come.

Leave them kids be to have as much life as they can in this POS world.
I'm sure that would please everybody's God. If we just in the simplest
way stopped being cowards for two got damn seconds.

F@#!king idiots all the way around if you ask me. They never stop
proving their insanity.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well it happened in NYC too. The left backs the palestinians and hamas.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Like I said also, between Kerry working with Iran who was arming Hamas and state representatives pushing to withold funding for Israelie defense, it's the left in the US that are promoting this.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Maybe so....but I thought the topic under discussion was attacks by people on Jews?

There are also many elected representatives who stand firmly side by side with Israel.....your point is?

After every single Islamic terrorist attack there have been random attacks on Muslims, according the same level of thinking this must be inspired by 'the right'?

I'm not trying to defend anything or anyone here, just pointing out that attributing these 'attacks' on Jews as being 'leftist' inspired is #ing idiotic.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Pretty sick.
Any defending this or attempting to justify such is sick also.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The Treaty of Versailles was deeply humiliating for Germany, and that humiliation aided Hitler in his rise to power. Truth.

The anti-Semitism, and the other "enemies" were just convenient scape-goats to be used to further consolidate his power base.

Because anti-Semitism works. It's been a successful ploy for literally centuries, because everyone likes to be able to blame someone else for their problems.

Jews. Homosexuals. Blacks. Whites. Asians. Communists. Bankers. The list is endless, and varied. Everyone, and anyone, can become enemy.

edit on 5/23/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

These 'attacks' were carried out by people from Arab/Muslim communities and have absolutely sod all to do with your obsession with US partisan politics and rabid fear of anything 'leftist'.

Despite the in vogue practice of labelling anything and everything wrong in the world as 'leftist' some things in this world have # all to do with that paranoia driven agenda.

edit on 23/5/21 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

A bunch of disaffected, misinformed, bigoted Muslims is NOT 'the left' and how you make that stretch is really beyond me.

A simple truth that needs saying, and apparently, repeating.

Stereotyping is what those morons do, yet to try to color all on the left as being like those morons?? That's a Olympic level feat of mental gymnastics.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

These 'attacks' were carried out by people from Arab/Muslim communities and have absolutely sod all to do with your obsession with US partisan politics and rabid fear of anything 'leftist'.

Despite the in vogue practice of labelling anything and everything wrong in the world as 'leftist' some things in this world have # all to do with that paranoia driven agenda.

It's the left in the US and the leftist media that is pushing promoting this even tacitly.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Okay, who on the left is defending Israel?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why isn't the Biden administration condemning Iran for arming Hamas?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seagull

Okay, who on the left is defending Israel?

Great Question and I anxiously await an answer.

But in the lefts defense . The TV told them too.
edit on 23-5-2021 by inosomthingudontno because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ask 'em. I'm sure they'll tell you why.

Not that anyone will believe it, mind you.

Supporting Israel can be hard sometimes, given how often they seem to step on the ol' crank with golf spikes on... But that's the govt., not the people.

Supporting the Palestinians, not Hamas, can be hard, too. For much the same reason as above.

The one's who end up paying the butchers bill are the Israelis and Palestinians who can't get out of the way.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I give up, its impossible to reason with you any more.

In your locked in mind absolutely everything 'bad' has to be down to those damned 'leftists'.

How you can equate some random Arab/Muslims voicing abuse about Jews and the Israeli government/nation with US partisan politics, alleged 'leftist' media and the woke agenda just defies all reason and sense.

I'm not in anyway condoning these 'attacks' but surely people can see that they have everything to do with Jewish/Muslim enmity and relatively very little to do with what you allege.

It really is pointless discussing these sort of things with you anymore, pretty sad really.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I give up, its impossible to reason with you any more.

In your locked in mind absolutely everything 'bad' has to be down to those damned 'leftists'.

How you can equate some random Arab/Muslims voicing abuse about Jews and the Israeli government/nation with US partisan politics, alleged 'leftist' media and the woke agenda just defies all reason and sense.

I'm not in anyway condoning these 'attacks' but surely people can see that they have everything to do with Jewish/Muslim enmity and relatively very little to do with what you allege.

It really is pointless discussing these sort of things with you anymore, pretty sad really.

Anti semites gonna anti semite amiright?

I would love to see one LEFTY MSM source NBC ABC CNN MSNBC any one of them condemning these attacks . I will wait..

<< 1    3  4 >>

join