It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Username Weise here at ATS was Minn. Shooter Killer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
worldwatcher, you have been a very good source of articles and posts by and about Weise. Thanks for sharing them with us. They've done me a lot of good; every time I think I have this somewhat figured out, pow! comes some new info and makes me reconsider or at least try to integrate the new info into what I know.

The more I know, the less I understand.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Linux
Well its too late for this to be moved to RATS now.. its been public long enough for enough people to see.

It was in RATS this morning, and it was decided it should be a public post and discussion.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia

Originally posted by Linux
Well its too late for this to be moved to RATS now.. its been public long enough for enough people to see.

It was in RATS this morning, and it was decided it should be a public post and discussion.

Ah thanks! I wasn't aware of this. Probably because I don't have access to RATS.

Odd

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
With this many members, you're certain to get a few with problems.

Frankly, I'm surprised that it took this long for one of us to lose it.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
With this many members, you're certain to get a few with problems.

Frankly, I'm surprised that it took this long for one of us to lose it.

Then again, this is the only one we know of.
No way of telling.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Kinda weird. His Avatar looks like a Nazi storm trooper. I remember reading his thread on the Muslim SS troopers and thought that his avatar was pretty disturbing. Hindsight is only 20/20. Kid had lots of problems but it did not like he was reaching out to anyone on ATS. Can't speak for the other forums he posted on.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dev_add

Thanx, But my real question was is ATS going to volunteerly hand it over?

I would be very surprised if the FBI haven't already checked out his computer and started combing the sites he visited - including ATS. It's not as if we are unknown to various government agencies after all.

There is a thread in RATS which appears to be a test by the DIA, the result being that ...

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The Special Agent had nothing but praise for ATS ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree that the info should be handed over voluntarily - if nothing else, the threads could give the relevant people possible insight to his frame of mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bloodline of God
Kinda weird. His Avatar looks like a Nazi storm trooper.

I think his avatar is a character from the Animatrix short 'The Second Renaissance Part 1 (possibly two)'

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by Bloodline of God
Kinda weird. His Avatar looks like a Nazi storm trooper.

I think his avatar is a character from the Animatrix short 'The Second Renaissance Part 1 (possibly two)'

Thanks, still looks kind of disturbing.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
sorry double post. Damn lap tops.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by Bloodline of God]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow...this is amazing...any one of us can turn out to be a murderer...and Weise helped prove that...

I know I'm 13, and most people usually brush off my opinion but PLEASE hear me out on this.

I say all ATS members should promise, no matter what, that if we EVER think of doing something like this then we come STRAIGHT to ATS. People I would recommend talking to are: Asala, Relentless, and Daystar. They are the people who helped me out with my problems. I say we all help each other out, my How Are You thread (www.belowtopsecret.com...) can probably help us all out. If you are depressed like this come STRAIGHT to us. I know we aren't as good as a professional but most of the time it helps when a friend is there for you.

ATS is here for you all, and don't forget that.

I feel horribly sorry for the family and friends of the victems, when Glastonbury had people die in a car crash it was REALLY hard on my cousins and her friend Tracy (who had a crush on one of the boys who died) and in short, we all know how it feels to lose a loved one.

(if I knew any Shinto prayers I would post one, but I just joined the religion and dont know many)

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Weise's avatar is from the anime "Jin-Roh": Link

I found a very interesting post by Weise (it might have already been posted, oh well):

That is just messed... My dad committed suicide, recently, a girl everyone knew at our school committed suicide.

Why do I care?

I believe in no religion, flame me, call me whatever you want as you won't/can't convert me and won't change me in anyway.

I think it takes alot of courage to accept death, if you think that you go to Hell or whatever God-forsaken pit after this life for ending your own personal suffering then you're just... Nevermind.

I think most people who say this type of thing have never dealt with people who HAVE faced the kind of pain that makes you phsyically sick at times, makes you so depressed you can't function, makes you so sad and overwhelmed with grief that eating a bullet or sticking your head in a noose seem's welcoming.

If you think you're better than those who take their own lives; you're not. If you think you're stronger than those who have taken their own lives; your not.

It takes courage to turn the gun on your ownself, takes courage to face death. Knowing you're going to die and actually following through takes heart, I don't care who you are.

This is my opinion, I do not claim to know all the answers or claim to be better than anyone. I just know my own opinion... Flame me all you want, if it makes you feel better to belittle someone you've never met than by all means go ahead. I don't get pissed over text.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post was definitely a foreshadowing of events that were to come - at least that's how I view it. And there are many people on ATS who I would put under my radar... unfortunately. I have read Weise's posts before, and I can definitely say I saw signs, but I didn't do what I should have - I should have extended my hand. I suppose that is kind of hard to do on the net though, anyone can be anyone. I wish it was easy to tell who is legit, and who is not.

Oh well, I can't worry about the past, I can only look forward to the future.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If feel compelled to do so, you can sign this guestbook set up by a Minnesota New agency for the family and survivors of the Red Lake Tragedy

www.legacy.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Definitely words from someone who was having a very difficult time dealing with the events going on in his life. Tragic that noone seemed to be able to put two and two together and help him before this happened.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Anyone who is interested may read this msn article while it is still up about him. Listed below are pieces I have constructed for you to read from the msn passage. To read the full story click this link while it last : www.msnbc.msn.com... I haven't edited anything, just copied what I found interesting- but sick

"Weise was also found by the St. Paul Pioneer Press newspaper to have posted several comments last year on an online forum frequented by neo-Nazis. He used the pen names Todesengel, German for "angel of death," and "NativeNazi."

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is sad
We at ats should help each other out. Never call someone an idiot or retard. You dont know what theyll do.

Id just like to say that Ive only read the beginning so far and to the people concerned about ATS's image
Ppl dead and all you can think about is a websites image

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
This is sad
We at ats should help each other out. Never call someone an idiot or retard. You dont know what theyll do.

Id just like to say that Ive only read the beginning so far and to the people concerned about ATS's image
Ppl dead and all you can think about is a websites image

Sounds like a godo idea but those things dont push people to do somethign like this. The evil must already exist within a person to do somethign like this. I myself was bullied by an ENTIRE school. Called fag and lipstick boy daily (I was born with really red lips). Anyways point is I didnt shoot up any kids that picked on me. Even if they were bullies they were innocent. Its all part of being a kid.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
ABC News on TV right now says that Weise went to school in a stolen Police cruiser and wearing body armour. He traded gunshots with the police after his killing spree and eventually turned the gun on himself.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB The evil must already exist within a person to do somethign like this.

I disagree. It's the enormous amount of trauma and negative emotion that got the best of him. Nobody is inherently evil.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Nobody is inherently evil.

And I also exercise my right to disagree.

Some inherently evil people gleefully do bad in the knowledge that they are doing bad, and no-one ever bullied them into that.

Nothing to do with the present case under discussion, but I just want to acknowledge that evil exists. Sometimes in the highest places.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join