It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Username Weise here at ATS was Minn. Shooter Killer

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I thought this was getting put into RATS?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
The truth is, you could be just about anybody.

Majic....you are always a joy to read......funny to see that even you are susceptible to logical fallacies.........

Edit for Spelling...

[edit on 26-3-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Welcome To My Glass House

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Majic....you are always a joy to read......funny to see that even you are susceptible to logical fallacies.........

I would say that I am far more susceptible to them than most people.

After all, when you play with intellectual fire, you're going to get intellectually burned.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Whoa...I'm at a loss for words. I guess one of us was bound to make headlines someday. I never imagined it would be like this though.

dh

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I can't get to the collected thoughts of Reise at the moment on Page 10 of the thread
Still - the very first post he made here reveals a mind control gun scenario

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dec 21, 2003 04:13
Hello all, I'm new here. I'm not exactly sure what this post is about but hopefully by the end of it what it's about will be clear

Lately I've been having some really strange dream's, they seem very realistic and filled with colour and sound's, they really are more realistic than dream's from like last month, but a few night's ago I had this dream where I saw this very evil, very creepy canine's face coming toward's me, and I heard someone say "Shoot!," either way everything went black and I could feel my whole body jerking and shaking, and while this was happening I could hear very loud and very distinct gunshot's, mostly machine gun fire... I found it very weird and woke up immediately after feeling a little disoriented...

I don't know what's up, but anyone have any idea why this kind of stuff is just happening now?... I hope I posted this in the right forum...

The subconscious instruction is right there
Just an upping of the Prozac dose to trigger the required action

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I went through and read all of those posts. Very freaky, eerie.

Something doesn't add up to me though.

Yeah he had his problems, but something doesn't make sense. There had to be some kind of trigger that set him off like that. Was it because he was totally isolated? Was it being on Prozak, coming off of it? Did he get seduced by some neo-nazi website?

All I know after reading those posts is that this kid seemed like he was trying to heal... fix up his # life... then something went wrong, very, very wrong.

He seemed like most people I have read posts from on these kind of sites.. he also seemed like he was well mannered (in his writing on here anyhow).

Now I am not saying he was a saint.. all I am saying is something doesn't add up to me. I can't put my finger on it, but it remeinds me of 9/11, in that I just got a bad feeling that there was more to the story. that's when I hit the alternative news sites and forums hardcore... changed my perspective on #.

Theories anyone??

dh

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In his dreams he faces demon dogs and is told to 'Shoot', in much the same way as Ian Huntley hears voices saying 'You must have pushed her' in his own testimony
These are killings for ulterior motives

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The Hidden Hand?

Unless there's some “anti-crime” legislation pending that I'm not aware of, I think it's unlikely that this is a bona fide “mind control” incident.

My sense on this -- which, as always, could be dead wrong -- is that Jeff Weise was schizophrenic, and that this spree occurred during a psychotic episode.

It is common for schizophrenics to “bloom” during their late teens, and sure enough, Jeff seems to have been right on schedule.

His affectations and comments prior to this tragic event are consistent with the classic pattern.

Let's face it: when you're a Chippewa who subscribes to philosophies that consider you a “mud race”, when you dress “Goth” and sculpt your hair into “devil horns” in a place like rural Minnesota, you've got issues.

It's sad that he didn't get the help he needed in time. Very, very sad.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yes, People Really Do Bad Things

As intriguing as it may be to review Weise's posts knowing of his fate, it is even more intriguing to me to skim through this thread and read the reactions of his fellow members.

Very intriguing, indeed.

Majic you need to understand that what Weise did is not typical of many crimes committed daily.It has been the worst shooting since Columbine in 1999.
This type of crime is not as common as you believe and the fact that Weises posts are on here allows people an insite into an event that most people wouldn`t have any connection with.This type of shooting is extremely rare which makes it more shocking for people who have read
thoughts from Weise.This has put Weise in a differant league to murder,rape etc etc which is one of the many complicated reasons shooters do this type of crime.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Unless there's some “anti-crime” legislation pending that I'm not aware of, I think it's unlikely that this is a bona fide “mind control” incident.

An ongoing psyops doesn't need "pressing legislation." What other reason could there be......I think the general mindset of a population is an underestimated concept......keep them divided because together they can move mountains....not saying that's why, but making a point that 'connecting the dots' where current events are concerned can and probably does include intangibles.....

My sense on this -- which, as always, could be dead wrong -- is that Jeff Weise was schizophrenic, and that this spree occurred during a psychotic episode.

Have to say that I disagree....highly disturbed and subject to anti-social subject matter......but not necassarily schizo. His socio/pyschopathic tendency sounds like a response to his experience.......parents, disillusioned environment, etc.

Also, there is insufficient information for an internet diagnosis.......

Let's face it: when you're a Chippewa who subscribes to philosophies that consider you a “mud race”, when you dress “Goth” and sculpt your hair into “devil horns” in a place like rural Minnesota, you've got issues.

It's sad that he didn't get the help he needed in time. Very, very sad.

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
In his dreams he faces demon dogs and is told to 'Shoot', in much the same way as Ian Huntley hears voices saying 'You must have pushed her' in his own testimony
These are killings for ulterior motives

I also think there is something to this passage.........but I also think there is not enough information......

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Apprently he was 'teased alot'. People really can create monsters.
www.npr.org...
And another little tidbit you probably won't see get much mention...

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2005/03/24/MNG7UBU2GT1.DTL&feed=rss.news

He was taking the antidepressant Prozac...

Anti-depressants are amine related compunds which are poorly understood. Playing around with the neuro-chemicals that literally comprise your consciousness is a ridculous risk given the lack of resarch in this area.
Another little creepy tidbit from the news headlins search on google...

FBI Probes Weise's Involvement on Racist Site

Yeah i know that isn't talking about ATS but you can bet there will be some new traffic on ATS.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Let me first say that, yes, I too am saddended and shocked by this tradgady. Now...

Originally posted by dh
I can't get to the collected thoughts of Reise at the moment on Page 10 of the thread
Still - the very first post he made here reveals a mind control gun scenario

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dec 21, 2003 04:13
Hello all, I'm new here. I'm not exactly sure what this post is about but hopefully by the end of it what it's about will be clear

Lately I've been having some really strange dream's, they seem very realistic and filled with colour and sound's, they really are more realistic than dream's from like last month, but a few night's ago I had this dream where I saw this very evil, very creepy canine's face coming toward's me, and I heard someone say "Shoot!," either way everything went black and I could feel my whole body jerking and shaking, and while this was happening I could hear very loud and very distinct gunshot's, mostly machine gun fire... I found it very weird and woke up immediately after feeling a little disoriented...

I don't know what's up, but anyone have any idea why this kind of stuff is just happening now?... I hope I posted this in the right forum...

The subconscious instruction is right there
Just an upping of the Prozac dose to trigger the required action

I don't know how anyone can say that this description foreshadowed anything. He describes seeing ONE dog, not mutiple dogs. He describes machine gun fire, where his rampage took place using a handgun. But most importantly, this took place almost a year and a half ago, not a week before the shootings!

Interpretation after the fact can be very misleading. I mean, this kid was sick, and he knew it. Perhaps the evil dog represented his illness, and he was trying to kill the dog just like he was trying to overcome his illness in real life. The voice could have been anybody who was trying to help him.

Or maybe it was just a dream. A crazy dream like we've all had at some point in our lives.

He did what he did because he was not healthy. Anyone who is capable of hurting themselves is capable of hurting anybody (for those of you who missed it, he had attempted suicide in the past).

This was not a copycat thing, the music didn't make him do anything, the dog didn't make him do anything, and his dreams didn't make him do anything. And if they did have an influence on his decision, it is even more reason to believe he was a sick child.

Everyday, millions of kids watch TV, go on the internet, listen to music. Everynight, millions of kids go to bed and have dreams. The next day, those same kids go to school, and how many go on shooting sprees?

My point is this. This kid was labeled while he was alive for the way he looked and acted. Sure, he did do something later down the road, but there are thousands of other kids similar to him that are not going to shoot up a school. We are not going to prevent things like this from happening just like we can't stop it from raining. People sometimes snap and do crazy things.

Just be glad for everything you and your family have and do your best to ensure a positive, safe and healthy future.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hmmm...
Dad committed suicide. Mom is mentally handicapped. Sounds like they want SOME people to assume some things run in the family?

Oh my. He used to dye his hair and put it in devil horns.

I lived somewhere isolated, I am sure it was MUCH further in the middle of nowhere than where this kid lived. And yes, there are angst-ridden teenagers there too. Now, they might operate on STRANGE logic up there, but it was LOGIC, nonetheless.

But what is the most obvious difference between non-Psychotic depressed kids in the Northwest Territories, versus Minnesota where this kid lived?

I'm going to go with "Proximity to Programmers", aka Professional Psychological Services. Every "Kids with guns" story is contrived, what is the point? Induce fear in the 'grown-ups', make them fear the younger generation?
To make it illegal for someone to keep to themselves at school?

Psychological exams for everyone?

Yep, sad to say, but this kid was subject to a Mind Control op.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I guess we never know who reads what is said here. There are probably people who read and may never post anything. So it seems to me there is a huge responsibility in what is posted here especially considering that a child could be a member and we may never know that. I think that the words spoken by everyone on here either build up or tear down. We all better be examples and speak truth. We better help out others by what we say on here.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
I guess we never know who reads what is said here. There are probably people who read and may never post anything. So it seems to me there is a huge responsibility it what is posted here especially considering that a child could be a member and we may never know that. I think that the words spoken by everyone on here either build up or tear down. We all better be examples and speak truth. We better help out otheers by what we say on here.

That is very true.
For nearly 2 years I would come here to read up on current issues and conspiracies. Although I wasn't a member so I couldn't post.
But I took most of what I read very seriously, before I learned to question everything labelled truth.
I'm sure there are hundreds of lurkers here, many reading these very posts, delighted by the acknoledgement they are now recieving

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles

Yep, sad to say, but this kid was subject to a Mind Control op.

Either that, or he didn't kill anyone at all. There is no motive here. In both the Columbine(4-20-99) and Erfurt(4-26-02) massacres, no fingerprints of the alleged perp(s) were found on the weapons they allegedly used; and in neither of theses cases has the gunshot residue(GSR) evidence ever been publicly released. Why not?

There were initial reports of another suspect in custody on 3-31-05. At Columbine and Erfurt, numerous eyewitnesses also saw additional shooters on scene.

Mind-Control or not, there is definitely a covert op going on here. Of that you can be sure.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Weiss was also a zombie film fan, and belonged to like minded forums

Just thought I'd add this bit of info to the knowledge base.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My friend had him added on his MSN list! It has freaked him right out.

members.msn.com...

This is his msn profile, Quiet disturbing and a link to his blog which is in the same mannor.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woodside
I don't know how anyone can say that this description foreshadowed anything. He describes seeing ONE dog, not mutiple dogs. He describes machine gun fire, where his rampage took place using a handgun. But most importantly, this took place almost a year and a half ago, not a week before the shootings!

Consider that this dream was vivid enough and disturbed him enough to post it......what about other things he experienced but didn't post?

Mind control is a very in-depth process.....it's not as simple as hypnotizing someone and saying you're in charge. It's a bit more involved than that. The subject has to go through alot.....profiling, introduction to hypnosis, basic establishory inductions and must be anti-socially inclined enough so as to detract attention. Dream manipulation is related to hypnosis in principle, but it isn't exactly the same. After going through preliminaries, though, all the established personality has to do is have access to the sleeping environment and 'talk.' The subject listens and incorporatews this into dream reality.

One dog, many dogs.....doesn't matter to the subconscious. They both occupy the same association and in this case, it would appear that the association is that of intimidation...

Originally posted by Wiese
...saw this very evil, very creepy canine's face coming toward's me,..

Look at the way Wiese described it.....evil and coming at him....something that would be fearful...the command to shoot would be the alleviation of that fear/anxiety.

I think it is very possible he was a mind control op......the scary part would be that there are people who plan this stuff out.......but that's just MIB stuff, now isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join