It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit May Support Staci Burk's Claims

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
Switched roads? Germany period? It doesn't exactly fill you with confidence when they publish this drivel, does it?

The same level of competent English I get when I order from the local Chinese take out.

Not my fight, but you misspelled "level", "English", and "local".

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And what has it got to do with this ludicrous attempt to detect bamboo?

Maybe they should be looking for traces of ragu or Chianti in the ballots?

On Craggy Island it would be made from spider babies, it's got the body of a spider but the mind of a baby, you golden cleric stealling fecker.
edit on 11-5-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Yes, the top line is the total of all responses to the question on the census form asking the respondents if they’ve voted.

I looked at the form and didn't see a vote question, so can you provide a screen shot of the question? It seems it should be in the questionnaire for each person in the household 18 and older, but looking at the form I don't see anything.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

So solly.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
That's a false assumption. I don't think that he is going to save the republic, but I do think that he has the same data that came from the Leonardo satellite hack...

LOL, more satellites. Sure.

How'd that Frankfurt server war go?

I'm pretty sure that was disinformation, maybe even to distract from the real information.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Switched roads? Germany period? It doesn't exactly fill you with confidence when they publish this drivel, does it?

The same level of competent English I get when I order from the local Chinese take out.

That's whoever wrote to articles fault.
Read the actual affidavit, it doesn't have typos.

It's says to switch votes, not roads, but I get your point. However, I have seen this reported in a much better fashion other places. Either it's true or it's not. If it's true, then both the encrypted data and the encryption key are out there, and this would very likely be the same data that Mike Lindell has.

edit on 11-5-2021 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

And what has it got to do with this ludicrous attempt to detect bamboo?

Maybe they should be looking for traces of ragu or Chianti in the ballots?

Well, if you were to rig or hack an election electronically, it would make sense to cover your tracks by making sure that the paper ballots matched the electronic results, if at all possible, in case of hand recounts or audits. This would require coming up with replacement ballots. Now, it would be great if you could print them on actual ballot paper, but that may not always be possible. I would think that actual ballot paper doesn't contain bamboo, but fake ballots flow in from Asia, or even just printed illegally in the US might. Other unofficial paper may also contain signatures or signs that distinguish it from official ballot paper. The same and also similar techniques are used to tell a real dollar bill from fake one.

This is what Staci Burk has claimed she was told is happening in a threatening conservation that she managed to record. She also claims to have shredded ballots that we're found in a dumpster outside the county building one or two days after a judge ordered them released to the Senate. Staci Burk and Earl Shafer video recorded themselves taking the ballots to record chain of custody. Last I heard she tried to hand these shredded ballots over to the SCOTUS two Fridays ago, but they wouldn't hear her case.

This is what should make sense to all of us who will never believe that Biden won a fair election.
edit on 11-5-2021 by IndieA because: explained the bamboo thing in better layman's terms

edit on 11-5-2021 by IndieA because: typos

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that was disinformation, maybe even to distract from the real information.

No, I'm pretty sure it was a bunch of idiot LARP'ers like Powell and the people who believed her.

Reporter Emerald Robinson: There were reports that a piece of hardware possibly a server was picked up in Germany. Is that true and is it related to this?

Attorney Sidney Powell: That is true. It is somehow related to this. But I do not know if good guys got it or bad guys got it.

What a moron she is.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Read the actual affidavit, it doesn't have typos.

I'll read it when it gets challenged in court and holds up. Until then it's more Sidney Bowel Server Farm Reeeeeing.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That's a false assumption. I don't think that he is going to save the republic, but I do think that he has the same data that came from the Leonardo satellite hack...

LOL, more satellites. Sure.

How'd that Frankfurt server war go?

Now it's the complicit liberal media who is into "distracting"...but for different reasons.

When you have the NYTimes or Washington Post running headline stories citing former Trump officials on the Nov 2020 election, seemingly for no reason, you know the Arizona and Michigan investigations and (leaked) findings, are getting close to uncovering/revealing something major.

Former Trump Official says there was no Dem cheating: www.msn.com...

Of all the things going on today, the New York Times chose to make that a Headline Story.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Forgive my ignorance, but why smuggle the papers in from China? Don't you have printing facilities in the US?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: LSU2018

When someone says "curry", people think of India.

Do they ?

You have never had a Carribean curry then ? And curries from about another dozen countries around the world.

You haven't lived.

I think Indian food when I hear curry . When I hear Caribbean curry I think of the Caribbean .

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: IndieA

Forgive my ignorance, but why smuggle the papers in from China? Don't you have printing facilities in the US?

There's a claim that 40,000 ballots where flown in from South Korea and delivered to the election facility on election night.
This is supposedly backed by sworn affidavits from eyewitnesses that Staci Burk says she has.

My guess is that if you want to come up with 40,000 ballots that are hand filled out quickly, you probably want to fill those out far away and far out of sight.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Now the Maricopa County election auditors are asking for the county routers.

They are saying that they need to check them to see if any of the voting machines were connected to the internet, but that doesn't seem to make sense to the county or others who are pushing back.

Could the auditors be looking to compare any internet hacks they discover to the hacks in the data that Mike Lindell has?
And if so, what if they match?

www.azcentral.com... ad-precedent/4995728001/

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Pretty sure you have to miss a turn for not reading the entire post but hey we all know how much reading and thinking hurts for some. Oh and trying to spin into the exact opposite of what it was but hey tha'ts the Alinsky way of conducting a closed conversation you know like when you cherry pick points and take them out of context trying to show your right when all it does is show your grasping at straws. Is your name Joe? Or Kamala? or any other Dem/Rep leader who is panic right now because it shows in your posts the desperation and fear. Simply put when your defense is to say anything reee cucumber you already know you lost hence the lack of any type of response just cucumber wow how original.
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 11-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: for clarity

edit on 11-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: for clarity

edit on 11-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Pretty you have to miss a turn I know not getting your way can make you sad but seriously give it up already. Talked to brother today he is one of you told him to be careful on his journeys out east his brilliant ass replied I am more worried about when I go to Florida. You know the state the pipeline doesn't even go to. Genius in his own mind kinda like you are you in Cheeseland?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not 100% sure what you are going on about, but I think I agree.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Fixed it lol a reply to: Halfswede

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
What is this, amateur hour? Why would a foreign government forge ballots from a different material than is used in the US? That would practically be like hand signing every ballot with "THIS ONE IS FAKE!"

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spite
What is this, amateur hour? Why would a foreign government forge ballots from a different material than is used in the US? That would practically be like hand signing every ballot with "THIS ONE IS FAKE!"

We never said comicrats were smart, just diabolical.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No, most likely just those sneaky chinese communists. Its in their blood, its what communists do. They covet. They subvert. They ruin everything they touch.

And they interfere constantly in US elections, domestic and foreign policy, etc.

I vote we reduce them to a smoldering heap but i doubt the military or its leadership has the stones for it

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join