It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33rd degree Mason spills all!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well here it is folks!

You have known for some time about my pure hatred for the Illuminati ! They walk among us like despicable reptiles, pretending to be our friends.

God has prepared a special place for them to inhabit eternally. Its called the lake of fire.

In this video, we have a true 33rd degree Mason, blowing their world wide cover. He has put his and his family's lives in danger to warn you of the danger you are in now. Keep in mind Fauci is a 33rd degree Mason, flashing the Hidden hand, and Baphomet during his news conferences, while telling you to hurry up and get an injection of some crap that was designed to harm and or kill you and your family.

Now let us all see who steps in to defend this Satanic serpent race, before they are cast to hell, then into "Fire Lake".

Love you guys!
Enjoy!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Misunderstanding. that guy is #33 in a long line of boys named Mason in his family

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Care to point to the time it gets interesting? I'm not watching a 5 hr video without a summary

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Needs a hair cut to tempt me past the thumbnail.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Another day, another five-hour video. BTW, the OP is wrong about Hell, the Lake of Fire, and what they are for.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
OK. I am a 33 Degree Mason and just from the first minute of this I can tell you he is not....Its becoming far to easy to make a claim, show some random slapped together video and call yourself a rebel...Really people, critical thought and asking intelligent questions is the way to gain knowledge, not listening to random conspiracy theories. If you choose to go down this rabbit hole, well all the best to you, but you are doing yourself a disservice.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Every life is a flame.
Lake of Fire = Source of Life.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So if I tell ya what goes on at our meetings, I'm putting mine and my families lives at risk?

Could you possibly give examples of this guy's earth shattering revelations?

Other than our secret recipes for toddlers, I'll spill the beans(not the recipe) on our super secret gang of well fed cultists!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Can you give us some examples cited in the video that are evidence of what evil the Illuminaughty Masons have done? Also, any video of Fauci flashing the "hidden hand" or "Baphomet"?

Wading through over five hours of video for a few minutes of relevant statements is not my idea of a good time.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I didnt realize there were so many of the Serpent race in here! 8's and Ace's- enjoy your hand

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Can someone tell me what is this about, the man is taking too long and not going to the point.

NVM. I got it. He just got the memo. Somebody has to tell him to join ATS because he thinks it's a personal revelation.
edit on 9-5-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9
It has been posted before but it's worth posting again...

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Every life is a flame.
Lake of Fire = Source of Life.

I see you have a clue - good for you! I see the LoF as God's final move to refine unrefined humanity. We will ALL be salted with fire...Godfire, that is.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Dont watch it then. You have been warned. Im very sorry.

Many are called. Few are Chosen.

There will be a gnashing of teeth.

If you want a chance, ask the Living God for personal guidance on this subject. He will answer, if you are sincere. Try it.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Funny enough, masons (here too) will all renounce these behaviors.
That's the point. The secrecy is real.

This bloke's video is about 5.5 hours too long, but I am viewing it all in pieces.
All the celebrities, the rituals, the hand signs...people...this is actually a thing.

I'm here for those who deny it. As they all swear to do.

Watch some of the video.
He is not the only one here.
Tons of people make these same claims.
It's definitely eye-opening. (pun intended)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Hahaha, that's a pic of Network dude doing dishes!

It should have been Auggie, but he was busy shoveling his roof...

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dredz
OK. I am a 33 Degree Mason and just from the first minute of this I can tell you he is not....Its becoming far to easy to make a claim, show some random slapped together video and call yourself a rebel...Really people, critical thought and asking intelligent questions is the way to gain knowledge, not listening to random conspiracy theories. If you choose to go down this rabbit hole, well all the best to you, but you are doing yourself a disservice.

So like 30 seconds in I was thinking... Boy I hope a 33 degree doesn't typically look and act like this idiot. He seems more like the person that got blackballed and never got over it.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

There will be a gnashing of teeth.

I thought it was "weeping and gnashing of teeth."

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I see you Serpent Race!
I can see you double down!

Can you see me?
Red Star- Double up

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I didnt realize there were so many of the Serpent race in here! 8's and Ace's- enjoy your hand

Ok zealot

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join