It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This week: Treasure hunters plan to dig up 48 crates of Hitler’s gold worth half a billion...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: canucks555
Hmmm...
Steal peoples possessions, march them into gas chambers, years later someone calls this "treasure"?
Pretty sick imo

Most of the stuff considered treasure was stolen from museums when the nazis went into a country the first thing they did was pack up everything in museums and send them to Germany. There are still famous works of art that have never been recovered. A lot has been hidden in private collections of German families as well I remember a couple of years ago a german man died and had like a billion dollars worth of stolen art in his apartment.

Yes
I linked an article about such earlier in this thread.
I also linked an article in which the "non profit " listed admitted having actual nazis as members and previously having nazi war criminals as founders.
Quite vile imo.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Hmmm...
Steal peoples possessions, march them into gas chambers, years later someone calls this "treasure"?
Pretty sick imo

Most of the stuff considered treasure was stolen from museums when the nazis went into a country the first thing they did was pack up everything in museums and send them to Germany. There are still famous works of art that have never been recovered. A lot has been hidden in private collections of German families as well I remember a couple of years ago a german man died and had like a billion dollars worth of stolen art in his apartment.

Yes
I linked an article about such earlier in this thread.
I also linked an article in which the "non profit " listed admitted having actual nazis as members and previously having nazi war criminals as founders.
Quite vile imo.

There is nothing in your idiotic posts that say that the group involved in digging up the treasure are Nazis.
What I'm doing here, dip-stick, is asking you to prove that they are Nazis.

Prove it or stfu.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Perhaps the reading comprehension standards are lower in Canukland?

Sorry you obviously cant read. I have posted it in this thread twice now. Your defense of the self confessed nazi organization is gross.

Here it is for a third time.

www.lootedart.com...

Dariusz Dwiewiatek, head of the Silesian Bridge foundation, and also a member of the Quedlinburg group, stated recently in the Polish media that former Nazis and their descendants have been members of the group. He also revealed that these former Nazis include war criminals.

edit on 11/5/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I doubt they are nazis it's in Poland soooooo not sure what you're on about.

Nazis probably hid it but I assure you they are dead now seeing as they would be over 80 by now.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There seem to be some background information missing here...

The german-polish foundation "Slaski Pomost" (Silesian bridge), located in Opole in Poland, got, more than 5 years before its foundation in 2008, hold of an alleged 500-pages diary of a former SS member. In this diary, the writer allegedly named some 11 places where treasures had been allegedly buried shortly before the russian army conquered the region.

Now, the foundation submitted some excerpts to the polish ministry for arts and culture and to some journalists in March 2019. They did not present any authentication of the diary. The polish ministry characterized the diary as "without value" and did not take any steps either.

Because of the non-action of the polish ministry, the foundation will now engage in digging up one of the places themselves. The treasure lies allegedly on the bottom of a -ehem- pit, as in a well of a chateau (chateau Roztoka) . They expect there to find 28 tons of coins, gold and jewelry. This treasure have allegedly been collected by the german region command shortly before the end of the war (actually, the myth has some truth in it, such riches had been indeed collected, but somewhere else, not there).

The owners of the chateau said that they do not believe anyone will find anything there and that they did check their blueprints and other information about the castle and in none of them had ever been such a pit being mentioned. However, they'd welcome the digging and the press attention, because it did and will bring lots of tourists and journalists to their own and to the businesses of the region.

This should be the neutral background including its inconsistencies. The whole story has, however, more of that to offer.

The SS member name "Ollenhauer", for example, is a fake name. An author, who writes about treasure hunting (and is not a member of the foudation), revealed that he invented the name in 2004, after he talked to some person who allegedly gave him some information and did not reveal his name. He thinks, though, that the whole affair is a nothingburger. Questioned about it, the foundation says now that the name is rather "Michaelis", but that would be a pseudonym. About his alleged rank, they gave different answers at different times...

The foundation says that they got authentications, but refuse to tell from whom. One of the names floating around, a german (reputable) university, denied having ever heard about the diary or the foundation. Nevertheless, the foundation claims that the documents are, without a doubt, original.

And the foundation claims that the diary was presented by a free mason lodge ... but the master of that lodge said in a press interview that he would have "to investigate" to find out about it, on later calls he then did not take the calls anymore.

The story was, btw, first published by russian "Sputniknews" and next by the english "Daily Mail"...

edit on 11-5-2021 by carport because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Nazis probably hid it but I assure you they are dead now seeing as they would be over 80 by now.

No worries
It was only someone from "the foundation " that confessed that information.
Who would know better than him?
Oh, thats right, you do.

Oh and its no problem they have nazis and war criminals in their sick little club, right?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Stolen gold..
Suppose the original owners will get a cut?

I'd imagine that every piece (if it's found) would go back to the original owners, if they had proof of ownership, and the rest to the perspective museums.
No mention in the article about the Amber Room though..Finding that would be ultra cool...

(edit: They do mention it later in the article)

Sadly I think it highly likely that the Amber Room literally melted when Konigsberg Castle was set on fire at the siege of the city in 1945. Although there was speculation that it was on the Wilhelm Gustloff when she sank in the Baltic.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

No worries
Oh, thats right, you do.

Oh and its no problem they have nazis and war criminals in their sick little club, right?

story doesnt add up does it? lets see you had to be 18 to join the nazi party in germany. The war ended may 1945 that was 76 years ago. Now that means any Nazi still alive would have to be a minimum of 94. So unless the Nazis discovered the fountain of youth im pretty sure they arent involved in this project.
edit on 5/12/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

No worries
Oh, thats right, you do.

story doesnt add up does it? lets see you had to be 18 to join the nazi party in germany. The war ended may 1945 that was 76 years ago. Now that means any Nazi still alive would have to be a minimum of 94. So unless the Nazis discovered the fountain of youth im pretty sure they aren't involved in this project.

Shooter seems to think that IF the gold is found it will be taken and used to promote NAZI ideologies or some stupid Sh%%t.
-That it should stay where it was hidden by the thieves that took it,
-Or that post war reparation's are a bad thing, especially for the victims (wtf?) How is that a bad thing?
Honestly, I dunno at this point.

He's not making much sense..

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Cause you would know better than those interviewed by the polish media?
Bs
But hey, feel free to glorify the nazi front foundation like the canuk here.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
No
Your claimed "non profit" harbored nazi war criminals and counts nazis amongst its members.
Interesting you ignore the confessed info from the foundation itself.
Or not, perhaps.

Big smiles
Big smiles

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

No
Your claimed "non profit" harbored nazi war criminals and counts nazis amongst its members.
Interesting you ignore the confessed info from the foundation itself.
Or not, perhaps.

Big smiles
Big smiles

Many Nazis were Protestant. Does that mean that all Protestants are Nazis?

You're arguments are weak and your silly tirade against this thread and those doing the dig only brings the page count up.

Prove that the people doing the dig are Nazis or be silent.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
They proclaimed it THEMSELVES.
Have someone read it to you, as you appear incapable yourself.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

They proclaimed it THEMSELVES.
Have someone read it to you, as you appear incapable yourself.

No they did not.
Prove that the people involved in this dig are NAZIS or stfu.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

www.lootedart.com...

Dariusz Dwiewiatek, head of the Silesian Bridge foundation, and also a member of the Quedlinburg group, stated recently in the Polish media that former Nazis and their descendants have been members of the group. He also revealed that these former Nazis include war criminals.

You are outmatched.
You also appear to glorify a foundation rooted in nazis and actual war criminals.
You know, the people who orchestrated the holocaust.
Vile repugnant disgusting people.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

www.lootedart.com...

You are outmatched.
You also appear to glorify a foundation rooted in nazis and actual war criminals.
You know, the people who orchestrated the holocaust.
Vile repugnant disgusting people.

Umm no dip-stick.. You're out of your league here.. You cannot prove that the members of the dig are Nazis.
former Nazis and their descendants have been members of the group.

Former Nazis were also members of the protestant church. That (fool) does not make all protestants NAZIS.

You are officially owned, but I'm sure you will keep squealing about this like a small child..

Again, you cannot prove that those involved in the dig are current NAZIS. You're to bent on trying to be right, when you've clearly lost your little battlehere.

Move on, little man, many of us here are already sick of you're twisted opinions.

edit on 13-5-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whats hilarious is you brought the "non profit ", as you have stated many times, to the thread.
Then, Dariusz Dwiewiatek, head of the Silesian Bridge foundation ADMITTED the connections to nazis and war criminals; yet you attempt to poo poo the very foundation you glorify.
Too funny.
You got the tar baby and just don't know it, or are too thick to simply admit such.

But hey continue the nazi apologist approach, it suits you!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Whats hilarious is you brought the "non profit ", as you have stated many times, to the thread.
Then, Dariusz Dwiewiatek, head of the Silesian Bridge foundation ADMITTED the connections to nazis and war criminals; yet you attempt to poo poo the very foundation you glorify.
Too funny.
You got the tar baby and just don't know it, or are too thick to simply admit such.

But hey continue the nazi apologist approach, it suits you!

Prove that the members of this dig are current NAZIS or, as I said afore, zip it.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Dariusz Dwiewiatek, head of the Silesian Bridge foundation has, no need for me to.
Are there other nazi organizations you favor?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Dariusz Dwiewiatek, head of the Silesian Bridge foundation has, no need for me to.
Are there other nazi organizations you favor?

No he didn't. ..still waiting...

edit on 13-5-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join