It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This week: Treasure hunters plan to dig up 48 crates of Hitler’s gold worth half a billion...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
TREASURE hunters are hoping to dig up 48 crates of Hitler's hidden gold worth nearly half a billion pounds at a Polish palace used by his SS henchmen as a brothel.

The team will begin the archeological excavation at the 18th-century palace in the village of Minkowskie in southern Poland next week and hope to unearth 10 tonnes of gold and other riches.

www.thesun.co.uk...

I don't know about anyone else here but I'm getting kinda bored of the Discovery and History channel airing shows that Look for lost gold, (Oak Island and many others) and episode after episode don't find anything! Pretty much documentaries about digging dirt.

The treasure hunters, from the non-profit Silesian Bridge foundation, determined the location after scouring through secret documents, an SS officer's diary, and a map they received from the offspring of officers who frequented a discreet lodge dating back over 1,000 years.

This story might have meat on its bones though. Interesting read ...I hope they find something! Call me out if they don't!

edit on 29-4-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Stolen gold..
Suppose the original owners will get a cut?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I hope this isn't like that daytime talk show guy with the mustache... Rivera something..

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Stolen gold..

I'd imagine that every piece (if it's found) would go back to the original owners, if they had proof of ownership, and the rest to the perspective museums.
No mention in the article about the Amber Room though..Finding that would be ultra cool...

(edit: They do mention it later in the article)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I hope this isn't like that daytime talk show guy with the mustache... Rivera something..

Nope I hope not as well.

I don't think Ancient Aliens guy is involved either!

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wait,,, someone’s kid or a person had the map and they never went looking for it ? If I had a map , and a diary I’d be full on Indiana jones !
edit on 29-4-2021 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Stolen gold..

I am sure a lot of "original owners" will come out of the woodwork....

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Oak island is easily explained. Find the treasure, no show.

As far as this show goes, what happened to Hitlers gold train buried in Poland? Nothing. Just some strange spot that turned up in the scan of the ground.

Hype sales. If they said ‘Watch 10 minutes of investigation, 20 minutes of discussing where and how to dig, 10 minutes of arguing over differences of opinion between team members and or authorities, and 5 minutes of digging an empty hole. Who would watch that?
edit on 4 29 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Oak island is easily explained. Find the treasure, no show.

As far as this show goes, what happened to Hitlers gold train buried in Poland? Nothing. Just some strange spot that turned up in the scan of the ground.

Hype sales. If they said ‘Watch 10 minutes of investigation, 20 minutes of discussing where and how to dig, 10 minutes of arguing over differences of opinion between team members and or authorities, and 5 minutes of digging an empty hole. Who would watch that?

Don't forget the twenty minutes of depicting ancient battles using non-actors and low budget attire...

There's your real filler!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Stolen gold..

I am sure a lot of "original owners" will come out of the woodwork....

A lot of them probably died in gas chambers

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Wait,,, someone’s kid or a person had the map and they never went looking for it ? If I had a map , and a diary I’d be full on Indiana jones !

I’d presume they’d bury that much gold pretty deep. Think massive excavators. A shovel ain’t gonna cut it.

XL5

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh oh oh I found something!!! commercial..... oooh what is it.... a spoon! oh wow that's fantastic it must mean we are on the right track for another season where we find nothing but ratings!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: XL5
Oh oh oh I found something!!! commercial..... oooh what is it.... a spoon! oh wow that's fantastic it must mean we are on the right track for another season where we find nothing but ratings!

Lol I feel your pain.

No mention that this dig will be televised but I'm sure it will be documented and if successful aired..
Please please though, don't let it be narrated by THAT GUY

"A silver Spoon??? in a Swamp?? Have the team discovered the lost spoon of the Hermidiates? ??

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: XL5

Followed by season 3.

In which they find a knife and fork.

The mystery deepens as forensic analysis shows the three items are not from a matching set.

..........in walks Giorgio........."Aliens".

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Gold TALKS... bullshnip WALKS

We'll believe it when we see it

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hmmm...
Steal peoples possessions, march them into gas chambers, years later someone calls this "treasure"?
Pretty sick imo

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'd imagine that every piece (if it's found) would go back to the original owners, if they had proof of ownership,

Yup... im sure they kept their proof of ownership while they were being sent to gas chambers!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I'd imagine that every piece (if it's found) would go back to the original owners, if they had proof of ownership,

Yup... im sure they kept their proof of ownership while they were being sent to gas chambers!

Maybe they did. Maybe there's a chance that the siblings of the victims (heirs) would take legal possession.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
that's a lotta gold to be sitting in the ground just waiting for a big publicity stunt... just sayin!

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: XL5

Followed by season 3.

In which they find a knife and fork.

The mystery deepens as forensic analysis shows the three items are not from a matching set.

..........in walks Giorgio........."Aliens".

Noiiice, is that a take off of the Oak Island show? In conjunction with my fave original meme of all memes LOL

I've had these saved here on ATS (and used all of them at one point or another) for most of my lifetime on the site, my fave meme bro:

[snip]

edit on 29-4-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Hmmm...
Steal peoples possessions, march them into gas chambers, years later someone calls this "treasure"?
Pretty sick imo

It's sad. but regardless of the former owners, or what happened during the loots history, treasure is still treasure.
No matter how you'd like to slice it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join